Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 22-01-2014, 03:52 AM
Ascender
need some advice

Im use to seeing arura colours when i see spirits but this one got my attention it was a tall thin spirit colour was dark black and blocked light i know it might be a shadow person but this one had a faint blue line around are these safe spirits to be around as i will try to comunicate with it next time ?.
I didnt feel threatened or uneasy with this spirit it was almost like he wanted to make xontact but hestitated and dissapeares.
Please advise .
Old 24-01-2014, 03:29 AM
Experiencer
Hi youngers1810,

Not sure what I could be. But try to ask your Higher Self or other spiritual guidance that you use. They should be able to give you an answer (because it's not necessary that you communicate directly with this entity to get the answer). I mention this because you may feel more comfortable connecting with your familiar inner guidance than a spiritual stranger.

Boson
Old 24-01-2014, 04:54 PM
Ascender
Can you see own higher self reflection while not by a window or mirror as i did and i was in arura violet light my reflection i thought it was dangerous to cross paths of ones self ?
Old 24-01-2014, 10:05 PM
Carwen*Angel

I don't think a vision of your own higher self is essentially the same thing as crossing your own path in the sense that I think you mean. Are you talking about the phenomenon of doppelgangers - passing by yourself in the street / on the road / etc - or someone who looks and seems exactly like yourself - which is meant to be a bad omen? I don't think that's the same as what you saw.

Regarding the tall thin spirit, I have always been taught to challenge any being that comes forth to work with me in the name of God / Archangel Michael / Source / Light...depending what you believe and what you are comfortable with. If you challenge a being 3 times they are obligated to reveal themselves. I have been taught this by spiritual gurus, from my reading and also direct in a dream by Archangel Michael. I have applied it to an unsavoury being in a lucid dream on more than one occasion and it has indeed worked - he seemed to have no choice but to reveal his true identity to me. And of course, knowledge is power. You can then invoke more/stronger psychic/spiritual protection (of course you should be protecting yourself energetically before challenging anyway in the first instance) and of course choose not to work with the being.

Black does not always mean evil and that's worth remembering. It can also be a colour of comfort, rest and protection.