Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 09-06-2017, 07:59 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickiel
Much of the ,murderous thieves in history were white men. Not all but a lot-- Many of them went through life thinking they were above others when in reality their thoughts made them lower than others. Look what they have done the last 250 years here in the usa-- 100 million dead Indians for land and gold. Enslaved the black race--treated the yellow race like dogs. Have Been doing nothing but--kill, kill and more kill. The rev war, civil war, ww1,ww2 all run by white men--millions slaughtered. Todays wars--run by white men. Not to mention all they stole and killed in Africa. They have become very rich-- 30 billion isn't enough--daily they suck every dime they can get out of their countries, because they do not care for the inhabitants or the country--All saw it in Greece a few years ago-- The country was falling apart--they cut foodstamps and the such--many parents committed suicide because they could no longer feed their children, while the billionaires laughed all the way to the bank--same is starting in the usa.
Gods kingdom is mankinds only remaining hope.

Well thank you , I do agree with much of what you stated. But I still can't get to why one such as you would make a mountain out of a molehill of wearing long hair in our days and time. I think its ungodly to place weights on people who need help;

help them, not slay them.[/quote]

Those who follow the smallest statutes God set forth will follow the big ones--Those who do not do all that God wills--lose. I didn't make the statute--God did--Clearly teaches it is a dishonor.
Old 09-06-2017, 10:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
how do you know god, in his infinite wisdom, didn't decide the weights were the best way to help people? I mean you know what people want and you say you don't know what god wants but here you are saying god would like to do what people would like to do despite the fact the scripture has god saying quite the opposite?

I think God uses weights to help people , I am convinced of that, but I would rather endure a weight that was designed by God, but not those designed by men!
Old 09-06-2017, 10:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
Well thank you , I do agree with much of what you stated. But I still can't get to why one such as you would make a mountain out of a molehill of wearing long hair in our days and time. I think its ungodly to place weights on people who need help;

help them, not slay them.

Those who follow the smallest statutes God set forth will follow the big ones--Those who do not do all that God wills--lose. I didn't make the statute--God did--Clearly teaches it is a dishonor.[/quote]

Every person that you condemn, in my view they are saved.
Old 10-06-2017, 12:59 AM
Master

Quote:
I think God uses weights to help people , I am convinced of that, but I would rather endure a weight that was designed by God, but not those designed by men!

didn't god say something about he had organized the various kingdoms and powers in such a way as to promote his own cause? And didn't he say something about doing things to leaders, such as deliberately hardening pharoah's heart, when it suited the times?

What I am saying is, if you see a man do something that you don't agree with, it may indeed be true that the man intends harm... but it may also be true that god has found a use for men who intend harm.
Old 10-06-2017, 11:56 PM
Master
Quote:
didn't god say something about he had organized the various kingdoms and powers in such a way as to promote his own cause? And didn't he say something about doing things to leaders, such as deliberately hardening pharoah's heart, when it suited the times?

What I am saying is, if you see a man do something that you don't agree with, it may indeed be true that the man intends harm... but it may also be true that god has found a use for men who intend harm.

Very true indeed, so we just don't know how to properly view things sometimes, so its best not to judge people period. Things are not always as they seem.
Old 12-06-2017, 08:09 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Those who follow the smallest statutes God set forth will follow the big ones--Those who do not do all that God wills--lose. I didn't make the statute--God did--Clearly teaches it is a dishonor.

Every person that you condemn, in my view they are saved.[/quote]

Then you will have a rude awakening. I don't condemn anyone--The bible has already. I share its truths, no matter if one agrees or not. The bible is a two edged sword--- the sayings of life everlasting on one edge---the sayings of death everlasting on the other edge. Wisdom says all need to know both edges.
Old 12-06-2017, 09:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
Every person that you condemn, in my view they are saved.

Then you will have a rude awakening. I don't condemn anyone--The bible has already. I share its truths, no matter if one agrees or not. The bible is a two edged sword--- the sayings of life everlasting on one edge---the sayings of death everlasting on the other edge. Wisdom says all need to know both edges.[/quote]

Why should I pay attention to your view of scripture when I have my own view? In my view Job 23:13 God is of one mind and who can change his mind? What his soul " Desires" that he does! First Tim.2 3-4 reveals just what God desires; " Who desires that ALL men be saved!" That is what God desires and that is what he will do! What he desires that he does! The salvation of all humanity is academic! No Christian can stop God from saving all.
Old 13-06-2017, 12:08 AM
Master

Quote:
Why should I pay attention to your view of scripture when I have my own view? In my view Job 23:13 God is of one mind and who can change his mind? What his soul " Desires" that he does! First Tim.2 3-4 reveals just what God desires; " Who desires that ALL men be saved!" That is what God desires and that is what he will do! What he desires that he does! The salvation of all humanity is academic! No Christian can stop God from saving all.

you don't believe god would listen to a man who told god he does not want to be saved?
Old 13-06-2017, 02:32 AM
Master
Quote:
you don't believe god would listen to a man who told god he does not want to be saved?

Why would God listen to a man being foolish about his own life? No I don't believe God would listen.
Old 13-06-2017, 06:41 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Then you will have a rude awakening. I don't condemn anyone--The bible has already. I share its truths, no matter if one agrees or not. The bible is a two edged sword--- the sayings of life everlasting on one edge---the sayings of death everlasting on the other edge. Wisdom says all need to know both edges.

Why should I pay attention to your view of scripture when I have my own view? In my view Job 23:13 God is of one mind and who can change his mind? What his soul " Desires" that he does! First Tim.2 3-4 reveals just what God desires; " Who desires that ALL men be saved!" That is what God desires and that is what he will do! What he desires that he does! The salvation of all humanity is academic! No Christian can stop God from saving all.[/QUOTE

Gods own son, his exact image, knows all truth--He said--FEW will find the road. The wise listen to Jesus.
Yes God desires all to repent to be saved--He as well desires all not to sin--NOW--but it does not occur does it. Jesus is 100% correct--FEW(1%) WILL Find the road--The many will be destroyed he said--teaching anything else is calling Jesus a liar.

Last edited by kjw47 : 13-06-2017 at 06:46 PM. Reason: technology only works sometimes--all theseposts are screwed up.