Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 13-11-2017, 05:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
I broadly agree with you. I think either way it very often simply becomes just another avoidance strategy, just another way of bypassing the pain we feel inside, people so often get completely hung up on the whole TF thing whether they're arguing for or against it. For myself, it just doesn't feel particularly relevant to me at this moment in time, though of course that may change in the future; I have felt embittered about my experience, felt like the universe cursed me with it and wished I could turn back time, but I know it does me no good to get stuck in that sort of victim mentality - or in negativity in general. So it's very much on the back burner for me at the moment, I'm agnostic as far as the whole TF thing goes; I'm not going to tell anyone they're wrong because as I say I don't know one way or the other, and everyone's entitled to their opinion.
I agree. And also realise my distinction is very crude and my observation maybe harsh
But it's a fact there's so many ppl who latch on to the idea of TF and turn that into an unrealistic 'deity'.
I myself am not 100% certain either. Close to, but not 100%. I mean, how can you be certain? Trust your own knowing. Sure, makes me feel like Pinocchio whose nose grows longer, haha. Our brains (ego) can be a master at fooling us. I've been there before myself and no way want to buy into a myth again.
So I am almost 100% certain, but the down to earth part of me insists on hedging my bets.
One thing I do know with 100% certainty: if he is not my TF or if we fall out, I will not become angry or bitter. I will hurt for a while, yes. Love him to bits. But I will get over it and move on with life.
Old 13-11-2017, 05:42 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I agree. And also realise my distinction is very crude and my observation maybe harsh
But it's a fact there's so many ppl who latch on to the idea of TF and turn that into an unrealistic 'deity'.
I myself am not 100% certain either. Close to, but not 100%. I mean, how can you be certain? Trust your own knowing. Sure, makes me feel like Pinocchio whose nose grows longer, haha. Our brains (ego) can be a master at fooling us. I've been there before myself and no way want to buy into a myth again.
So I am almost 100% certain, but the down to earth part of me insists on hedging my bets.
One thing I do know with 100% certainty: if he is not my TF or if we fall out, I will not become angry or bitter. I will hurt for a while, yes. Love him to bits. But I will get over it and move on with life.
um ur twin flame is definitely a deity.because he/she is also YOU.and thats what its all about.loving yourself and when you truly do then you can actually come together.not needing each other.being truly free with each other.as deities.in love.and DANCING with the universe.and its not a journey for the faint hearted thats for sure.but boy is it worth every second.im actually working quite closely with another twin right now.and our situations are very similar.we are both living with partners and are totally mindful of their feelings.(this girl isnt my twin but our situation are very similar i think.)for those of you who think you are twin flame and go off with them and ride roughshod over other peoples feelings that is not true selfless UNCONDITIONAL LOVE.all need to be looked after otherwise its just not right.and we are both working through that process RIGHT NOW.(and if people are looking for a quick fix just go down to b&q and pick up a twin flame 2.99 special.complete with glue.)
Old 13-11-2017, 06:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
That's the key, yeah, though a lot of the time I think people mistake wishful thinking for their inner knowing. It can be hard to let go of the fantasy because it feels like there's so much riding on it, so in order to access your inner knowing you have to want the truth more than you want your dream relationship (or anything else, for that matter - as a species we have a tendency to be beholden to our desires, and our fears, too, at the expense of truth).
Old 13-11-2017, 10:44 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
Back to the original topic... It's been over a full year since I went through the heavy experience of Ascension (not saying it ever ends, just that was when I went through the bulk of it). In a lot of ways, the crazy 5D stuff has somewhat settled down. My tendentious which I had really bad at this time last year, has mostly gone away. The physical symptoms have pretty much gone away.
I still get the feelings and knowings of what is happening when I have no real way to know...with no 3D/ physical proof. Only since the stuff I "know" before with no proof has been proven to be true, I now just trust that when I "know" something, it's true. :

Yes, I am now good with 3D and 5D.

5D stuff has definitely settled down and physical symptoms have pretty much gone away too. GOLD! :-)

When I now get a message in 5D, I no longer need to go searching for proof in 3D. :-) I no longer make them compete.LOL

Quote:
The most difficult things about this for me, and also the greatest blessing. Was finding out that I am an empath. It was a blessing because when I realized this, it explained so much. It's still difficult trying to learn to live with this and not absorbing everyone else's energy. I am still learning how not to do that, and going out into public is still hard at times. :

Did you not know when you were a child, teen that you were an empath? But were you aware that you were an empath, you just did not have a label for it?

Quote:
I never much cared about getting married, still don't. But I agree, had I found a relationship (tf or anyone else). I'm not sure I would be where I am in terms of my career/ studies and where I am going. Somehow through all this, I think I found my personal mission or what I was supposed to be doing all along. So here I am working on that (and that leaves little time for anything else, let alone the huge amount of time and energy it would take to date or find a relationship). And I am learning to let go of the attachment to outcomes (all of them). So I'm not invested in where this is going, I'm just going with the flow and trusting that everything will work out the best.

Kudos!

Quote:
Also, to address what FC said in the post below... I don't believe I fall into either of those groups. At least I am trying to get past the anger and resentment. But I have realized some things about my life and where I am and why my life is so different from most peoples. Note that I am not saying anyone is any better, just that some are further along, and no that's not saying they are better or worse, just different places. And all places are necessary.

Yes, I am feeling that I am further along too. I think because I met my twin flame earlier and went through these processes earlier. Everyone might be going through it faster, dealing with it faster than my twin and I did though.-)

Quote:
But I do not believe at this point, that everyone is going to Ascend, at least not at this time. Of course, nobody knows the actual dates of when anything will happen. It could be another 100 years before this Ascension thing is through, so who knows. But what I think, partly based on what I've been learning. Is that not everyone is going to Ascend. Some will continue on with another cycle of this same type of Earth lives that we have been living, and nothing wrong with that. If you're not ready, you're not ready.
But for me, personally, I know the path I'm on and why things have happened that have happened:

Ascension? I am still confused about what that is and when it is suppose to happen.

Quote:
I'd like to ramble on more, but I have to go to work... peace, love and blessings

Enjoy your day.
Old 14-11-2017, 01:07 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
Hows it going flamers?

How are you finding the shift up in gears on the spiritual level?

I'm finding a few things happening. Fuzz in my ears. of course its not really there but energetically im shown lines, like strings coming out of my ears. spirit tells me it's preparing my audio sensory in spirit to hear energy intentions behind tongues. trusting this is now proven.

my nephew sorted something out for me. he came to tell me he was paying for something, i should pay but he said he would. right away i heard 'why' he wanted to to this. of course he told me something else. but my spirit ears heard his energy tell me his plan and intent to 'rip me off' . of course, it happened. I walked outside and found him going through my product before i got to handle it and he took from it.
that is only one small example. but spirit is preparing me for acension from 3D sensory into 5D more and more. It will move higher the more i trust.

i find that, bringing you and them in a spiritual connection to work together, assists in opening your spiritual sensors. they heighten. they work stronger when both of you come together in spirit. I bet he is discovering more openess in spiritual sensory too.

i've got more examples. but that one i mentioned was very recent and now i know why i keep feeling fuzz in my ears after spirit told me and showed me what it is.
it's like spider feelers, or cat whiskers, those lines pick up the subtle vibrations around you. pick up and give back to you the intent of others energy, agenda, plans. Mostly, if it's related to you of course. if it's your business, you'll know about it. whats hidden from you but is to do with you.

dreams are cluing me in. unity. bonds. journey.

I'm finding for me. personally. im not a twin to settle into a comfortable 3D relationship. why be given the ability to access such things only to go for the goal of being physically committed like marriage? I understand this in soul mates. but twin flames i understand as a deeply deeply and personal spiritual connection rather than a very comfortable, obliging and easy going soul mate. Which would be nice right now but would also distract me of my growth into ascension. I dont want to settle, get complacent and put this on the shelf (my spirituality) while i indulge in a physical love relationship. But i get it, that it's not everyones journey or purpose. so to stay on topic. if this is part of your journey ***ACENSION**** then how has it been going for you? Are you acsending more and more from 3D concepts and discovering heights of spiritual sensory as you do?

haha :-) Three way conversation with a twist!! This started happening to me a few years ago. It started with sounds in the ears. And boy did I catch some people in situations I shouldn't have and find out stuff that I wasn't suppose to and repeated stuff back to people thinking that they told me only to find out that they never did.

I hope your nephew felt ashamed of himself and will never do that again because your spider senses are on to him! Watch out!LOL

This month for me has been interesting. There have been a lot of manifestations and I am on a path that really interests me and I feel like it is leading me somewhere specific, but to what I do not know. Until then, I am enjoying being in the now. :-)

Honestly, I don't know what ascension is. I am just trying to be me and be happy. If ascension is where my journey of being me and being happy, then I guess ascension can come along.
Old 14-11-2017, 01:28 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nan948
Yes, I am now good with 3D and 5D.

5D stuff has definitely settled down and physical symptoms have pretty much gone away too. GOLD! :-)

When I now get a message in 5D, I no longer need to go searching for proof in 3D. :-) I no longer make them compete.LOL

Did you not know when you were a child, teen that you were an empath? But were you aware that you were an empath, you just did not have a label for it?

Kudos!

Yes, I am feeling that I am further along too. I think because I met my twin flame earlier and went through these processes earlier. Everyone might be going through it faster, dealing with it faster than my twin and I did though.-)

Ascension? I am still confused about what that is and when it is suppose to happen.

Enjoy your day.

Hi Nan!

I would say that when I was a child/teen and most of my adult life, no I didn't know I was an empath because I didn't know what an empath was until last year. I did, however, always feel different and as though there was something wrong with me. I now have a diagnosis and know what that is:) When I found out what an empath was, it explained so much and made so much clear.
I also did not ever know what a tf was until last year, nor did I know the entire time I was around him physically. I didn't find out about tf until we were in separation, however, I did know that he was running long before I understood why or what that was.

I supposed there might be different views on what Ascension is, I feel it's ultimately the soul moving up to the next level (even though I don't know what that level is). It's like graduating out of this cycle of Earth lives and moving on to the next class. I feel it all has to do with overcoming those low vibrational states and emotions. I also think it has to do with overcoming and getting through our karma.
I think the timing is really iffy, because timing all has to do with our own decisions. I believe timelines are always changing based on what we do, so it's difficult to predict when things will happen. However, what I believe is that things happen in cycles, and we are nearing an end to this current cycle. So there very well may be a cut off point in which we either Ascend, or we re-do this same cycle again (like repeating the class).
Old 14-11-2017, 01:43 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
That's the key, yeah, though a lot of the time I think people mistake wishful thinking for their inner knowing. It can be hard to let go of the fantasy because it feels like there's so much riding on it, so in order to access your inner knowing you have to want the truth more than you want your dream relationship (or anything else, for that matter - as a species we have a tendency to be beholden to our desires, and our fears, too, at the expense of truth).

I don't find it hard to distinguish between wishful thinking and inner knowing because inner knowing comes from the gut. It tells me things even when I don't believe them or think they can't be so, sometimes, even what I don't want to hear.

And what I forgot to say before, was that I think that skepticism is healthy, I think that questioning everything is healthy. I've always felt that we should always continue to question everything and if something is true, it will hold up to any line of questioning.

As to the whole tf thing, though, I am with you in that, at this point, it changes little about the experience. Even if it's not a tf and tf is not true, everything else about it stands the same. So it matters little and changes nothing about what happened.
I also think that whether a person becomes bitter or angry after a relationship, depends on the circumstances. My own personal anger doesn't stem from the tf concept at all, that has nothing to do with it. And that's not to say that no matter what, we can't rise above it, because we certainly can. But just being angry at someone because you feel they were your tf would be silly and kind of ridiculous
Old 14-11-2017, 01:56 AM
Master

haha the spidey senses, it's the best way to describe it lol. In hindsight, all this spiritual extra sensory is helping me use the skills to help the 3D remain calm. IRL, as in, offline and my direct family life here. so much is going on, i seriously need a holiday. we're already talking about Hawaii and moving 'far away'. I get to sense and see things beforehand, so i know and have time to 'deal' with it in an efficient, self-controlled way.

Quote:
I supposed there might be different views on what Ascension is, I feel it's ultimately the soul moving up to the next level (even though I don't know what that level is). It's like graduating out of this cycle of Earth lives and moving on to the next class. I feel it all has to do with overcoming those low vibrational states and emotions. I also think it has to do with overcoming and getting through our karma.
I think the timing is really iffy, because timing all has to do with our own decisions. I believe timelines are always changing based on what we do, so it's difficult to predict when things will happen. However, what I believe is that things happen in cycles, and we are nearing an end to this current cycle. So there very well may be a cut off point in which we either Ascend, or we re-do this same cycle again (like repeating the class).

This is awesome J, and i couldn't really add much more to it. it does begin at 3d levels, and that is shedding, lots of purging, all blocks to get to ascend from those limited illusions. to work beyond the illusions of blocks.
I do have my knowings, like others here. I guess at the end of the day. we may do it all differently yet it's all the same. Love , love that reaches beyond the body.
I feel content in knowing 100% my love is awakened, ascending and aware of his spirituality and openly discusses it. I feel on same level in spirit/soul. and that to me is my marker.
the physical therefore, doesn't need to be a glue to make him magically become awakened to his spirituality openly.
if he were an average joe blogs with no idea of any concepts of spirituality (EG- can't name all 7 chakras, never met spirit guide) but is total 3D with me, then i'd know im alone with him. hard to explain but thats how i feel union. within. its stronger than physical too. this post is about ascension though, not union. and ascension so far is opening me more and more in higher sensory. Everything has a purpose.
Old 14-11-2017, 02:01 AM
Master

knowing is when it's 100% that you have it.

Wishful thinking is 100% that you don't have it.

you'll know the difference.
Old 14-11-2017, 02:05 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
knowing is when it's 100% that you have it.

Wishful thinking is 100% that you don't have it.

you'll know the difference.
and chances are when you KNOW you have it its gonna come back and kick you in the a s s until you go back to wishful thinking again....until it BECOMES TRUTH......its all an eternal SPIRAL.hopefully in an upward direction.grouse medicine.