Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 15-11-2017, 07:41 AM
Knower

a person who uses people can't be a tf, right?

if someone uses women they can't be a tf, correct? i never, would never know someone like that but that's correct, right? that would be a false tf?
Old 15-11-2017, 08:04 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxane9
if someone uses women they can't be a tf, correct? i never, would never know someone like that but that's correct, right? that would be a false tf?
why?cos u cant stop thinking about him?and if in a years time the answer is yes then go back and kick him in the goolies....chances are its the b&q 2.99 special....and the batteries ran out.
Old 15-11-2017, 08:16 AM
Master
the b&q 2.99 special?
Old 15-11-2017, 08:34 AM
Lorelyen

It depends on the context. If people allow themselves knowingly to be used and receive nothing in return that's up to them. However, people using others have been know to have a sudden epiphany and alter their behaviour, rare as it seems to be.

I can't see why they couldn't be a TF. One of those "one man's meat is another man's poison." things.
Old 15-11-2017, 08:54 AM
Master
Quote:

This is sorta a general question. What exactly is your personal definition of the word use?

In relation to? Like sexually, financially, emotionally? There are seemingly in numerous ways, and partners (Significant others) are not the only relation capable of this.

Now as to my personal answer for this question, No a person who uses someone with intent and malice either financially (this includes outright thievery in my book), sexually, emotionally or by any combination No is not a TF.

Someone in my book who uses someone with intent and malice, malice is the important word imo, whether financially, sexually, emotionally or by any other combination, No is not a false TF.

I have a special term for these type people, ignorant, hateful, malicious, people who intend to harm.

That is it. And there isn't anything false about them, or what they do to others. It happens. They know full well what they are doing, and often times are even honest about it. It isn't false imo, rather hateful.

No I wouldn't consider someone who does that to me a TF, I barely really even like my immediate family members who do this to me, let alone considering such a romantic prospect.

Truth be told there are few people I actually genuinely like, they are family, but siblings, and my niece.

That is legitimately it. I do not see my friends, they don't bother with me.. I wonder why they call themselves friends at all lol. Strangers? I used to look upon strangers as those who could be a friend. No longer.

I've found it incredibly difficult to find people who actually do not do what it is you posted your question about.

And less that would attempt to befriend or understand me.

So my answer is no to both tf and false tf here.
Old 15-11-2017, 11:32 AM
Administrator
Quote:

A twin flame will show us the errors of our ways on multiple levels, sometimes allowing us to see what could be perceived as right or wrong, even if no such thing existed just to show an imbalance when we use others in these connections,

the energy behind such abuse should guide us to better our selves but I fear most will be blinded by the needs and wants of a conditioned mind
Old 15-11-2017, 02:40 PM
Suspended

and this was why i said if u still cannot stop thinking about him in a years time go back and kick him in the goolies....so you can begin the runner chaser thing.....it may take some time here!!!!
Old 15-11-2017, 03:30 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorn68
and this was why i said if u still cannot stop thinking about him in a years time go back and kick him in the goolies....so you can begin the runner chaser thing.....it may take some time here!!!!

At least he can become a farmer after that.
Giving him a couple of achers is a good start.
Old 15-11-2017, 03:33 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
At least he can become a farmer after that.
Giving him a couple of achers is a good start.
o im a sagittarius-i just LOVE shooting them arrows.....i can even shoot curve arrows just to make sure.....o sorry i might have misread that.sentiment remains tho.....but ye its like that old schoolyard thing for girls where if u like a boy go over and kick him in the shins.....
Old 15-11-2017, 06:24 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
This is sorta a general question. What exactly is your personal definition of the word use?

i was thinking more of the reddit oneitis men. hahaha i am sorry i even know that exists. thanks for your response. i was not expecting an actual helpful one. i feel like this is a craigslist forum. haha i am positivee this is my last time here. bye.