Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 11-11-2017, 09:29 PM
Master

Acension

Hows it going flamers?

How are you finding the shift up in gears on the spiritual level?

I'm finding a few things happening. Fuzz in my ears. of course its not really there but energetically im shown lines, like strings coming out of my ears. spirit tells me it's preparing my audio sensory in spirit to hear energy intentions behind tongues. trusting this is now proven.

my nephew sorted something out for me. he came to tell me he was paying for something, i should pay but he said he would. right away i heard 'why' he wanted to to this. of course he told me something else. but my spirit ears heard his energy tell me his plan and intent to 'rip me off' . of course, it happened. I walked outside and found him going through my product before i got to handle it and he took from it.
that is only one small example. but spirit is preparing me for acension from 3D sensory into 5D more and more. It will move higher the more i trust.

i find that, bringing you and them in a spiritual connection to work together, assists in opening your spiritual sensors. they heighten. they work stronger when both of you come together in spirit. I bet he is discovering more openess in spiritual sensory too.

i've got more examples. but that one i mentioned was very recent and now i know why i keep feeling fuzz in my ears after spirit told me and showed me what it is.
it's like spider feelers, or cat whiskers, those lines pick up the subtle vibrations around you. pick up and give back to you the intent of others energy, agenda, plans. Mostly, if it's related to you of course. if it's your business, you'll know about it. whats hidden from you but is to do with you.

dreams are cluing me in. unity. bonds. journey.

I'm finding for me. personally. im not a twin to settle into a comfortable 3D relationship. why be given the ability to access such things only to go for the goal of being physically committed like marriage? I understand this in soul mates. but twin flames i understand as a deeply deeply and personal spiritual connection rather than a very comfortable, obliging and easy going soul mate. Which would be nice right now but would also distract me of my growth into ascension. I dont want to settle, get complacent and put this on the shelf (my spirituality) while i indulge in a physical love relationship. But i get it, that it's not everyones journey or purpose. so to stay on topic. if this is part of your journey ***ACENSION**** then how has it been going for you? Are you acsending more and more from 3D concepts and discovering heights of spiritual sensory as you do?
Old 11-11-2017, 09:47 PM
Suspended

in all honesty im quite distressed right now.im feeling that the time for union is almost upon us,but in order for that to happen correctly,then both her partner(who has been kicked out at this point) and my partner will have to free us.happily and unconditionally.which may take a paradigm shift in order to occur.we havent sought to be together in 3d because we instinctively know at this time that it would cause yet more pain for them,and there has been enough of that over the past year.there is a teaching going on,and im sure if necessary that she has more than enough wisdom to gently guide him in the ways of unconditional love and what it actually means.its possible he will get there by himself.yesterday i waved down his truck and gave him my condolences for his father who passed a couple of days ago.from the heart.i really liked his old man.and hopefully in time he will come to understand that im not a monster(i like him also).....but ye its kinda distressing right now.but ye we are absolutely floating around in the 5d as patiently as possible waiting for things to manifest in the 3d.
Old 11-11-2017, 09:47 PM
Experiencer
TF part. Not my territory. But I had a guy show up to sell me on adding solar panels. Abupt would be the way the conversation would stop, mainly when he was using simple icebreakers and openers attempting to compliment things. Whatever Ascension is or isn't, interactions are funny when things are clicking
“Once you realize that the road is the goal and that you are always on the road, not to reach a goal, but to enjoy its beauty and its wisdom, life ceases to be a task and becomes natural and simple, in itself an ecstasy.”
― Nisargadatta Maharaj
Old 11-11-2017, 10:43 PM
Deactivated Account
Hey Inika.

My path has some similarities to yours in that I don't actually need physical union in order to access and utilise the 3rd energy... in order to do my mission... in fact these last few months my heart has opened up to such an extent... with my cosmic heart blown wide open hahaha... that I am finding myself in longer durations in a state of peace, acceptance and unconditional love. .. so long as I am maintaining my physical 'routines'.

I actually also notice that this 3rd energy dynamic is often spontaneous between a few different souls with similar life paths, hearts opened and on a similar frequency to me. It is actually quite confusing at times lol... but it works as a force which inspires some sort of creative manifestation action.

I'm actually feeling a bit teary today post gateway haha. The extent of love beyond TF is massively expansive.

I spontaneously sent healing energy through my hands into my husbands heart the other day... my whole left side was really warm lol.. that was something I never knew I could do.
Then spontaneously had a telepathic 'heart to heart' with an old friend- same 3rd energy creative love stuff lol going on which I was shown over and over in visions.

Then I also get the same energy passing through my heart for places which need grid light work - I am spontaneously projecting to weird places all over the grid to do activations...

It's really, really weird stuff and alot of it is spontaneous.

I realise now that all this 3rd energy heart to heart stuff... is so much more than just restricted to Twins... I still connect heart to heart with my mirror soulmate - but this heart energy which was initiated in me in June is getting much stronger and... no longer just a dynamic between myself and my mirror soulmate...

It is kind of crazy... I realise as I am writing this haha - I hadn't realised how much was going on these last few weeks.
Old 11-11-2017, 10:47 PM
Deactivated Account
Just in writing this... it opened up a realisation- thanks Inika!

My heart is buzzing - something is emerging from its cocoon!

My guides told me just then - this 3rd energy (it's ramping up massively in my heart lol)...

It is harnessed, grown and strengthened within the TF 'bubble'... and then actually anchored into the lightbody individually and can be carried forward to the hearts of others people and places... in fact a surplass starts to build up.
From this bubble - my own energy field bubbles up... and then can pass through the fields of others energetically... it is not an aura as such... as a bubbleof light.
This is why I have been feeling this 3rd energy spontaneously with pure heart to heart connections now days... as I have strengthened my heart and lightbody connection just enough to do so now...

Body work is super important as it anchors all this energy and the stronger our physical vessels become... the more of this energy we can carry... as a natural source of transmutation, and anchoring harmony- balance - and light codes.

Dear LORD LOL - CRAZY stuff...

I was just sitting here wondering what the hell I was here for hahaha...
Nothing was making sense!
Old 12-11-2017, 03:15 AM
Master

Uni, im unsure of what 'coming into union' means to some. As i am in union. The moment our souls came near was the moment they united and stayed in union. The 3D separation is to test the faith in the union of soul.
It makes me wonder, if some figure that union is physical 3d thing and that spirituality and soul work wont happen between them together until they are physically together? I don't know?

Emeraldheart! Yes, i can feel your higher vibration from your heart opening. You have light aura around you and yes yes! This, what you said about this love spilling out and over to others is what it's about!! Its exactly the point of twins. Their hearts function not for whats in it for them but what they can do to help others in whatever way that may be. To listen, to hold, to give. whatever it may be. You are doing it! That is the mark of a twin flame doing what twins do. and you're like generating off of one another. that 3rd energy that is between you. it expands when we don't 'expect it to be this way' but allow ourselves to feel it and conduct it through us towards others. not for gain, but to give.

the 3rd energy is not to be exploited and sold in books. it's not to be seen on youtube. its sleeves up and giving. do it. be it. not talk about it, write about it and gain money from it. You're doing it Emeraldheart! Keep going hun. I'm right behind you with full 100% support. Love stands strong.
Old 12-11-2017, 03:18 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
Uni, im unsure of what 'coming into union' means to some. As i am in union. The moment our souls came near was the moment they united and stayed in union. The 3D separation is to test the faith in the union of soul.
It makes me wonder, if some figure that union is physical 3d thing and that spirituality and soul work wont happen between them together until they are physically together? I don't know?

Emeraldheart! Yes, i can feel your higher vibration from your heart opening. You have light aura around you and yes yes! This, what you said about this love spilling out and over to others is what it's about!! Its exactly the point of twins. Their hearts function not for whats in it for them but what they can do to help others in whatever way that may be. To listen, to hold, to give. whatever it may be. You are doing it! That is the mark of a twin flame doing what twins do. and you're like generating off of one another. that 3rd energy that is between you. it expands when we don't 'expect it to be this way' but allow ourselves to feel it and conduct it through us towards others. not for gain, but to give.

the 3rd energy is not to be exploited and sold in books. it's not to be seen on youtube. its sleeves up and giving. do it. be it. not talk about it, write about it and gain money from it. You're doing it Emeraldheart! Keep going hun. I'm right behind you with full 100% support. Love stands strong.
yes im talking about 3d union knowing full well that we are already in union in the 5d.and hopefully giving rise to yet more vibrational elevation in the 3d so that more and more souls awaken.and there have been many manifestations in the last week that would appear that things are indeed moving in that possible direction.will wait and see what happens next.
Old 12-11-2017, 03:46 AM
Master

you can do it now. you dont need or have to wait for physical reunion. but its up to the individuals involved if thats what they both want. idk. im just doing my thang!
Old 12-11-2017, 03:50 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
you can do it now. you dont need or have to wait for physical reunion. but its up to the individuals involved if thats what they both want. idk. im just doing my thang!
o ive been working on clearing the baggage and playing with spirit to allow the manifestations to take place in order to allow this to happen.with total free will.if thats what you mean.and i saw her yesterday.she looked RADIANT.better than she has looked in over a year.and we shared heart flame.for a split second.yet again.all good.divine timing n all that.we just gotta look after everyone else involved in our dance.noone gets left behind here,it just wouldnt feel right.(from the 5d of course and i totally understand that not everybody is comfortable with that vibration.yet.)
Old 12-11-2017, 05:17 AM
Suspended

thankfully with the passing of twin flame day the energies are finally starting to calm down.this has been a particularly stressful couple of weeks and i sincerely apologise to anyone who has been offended by my vibrations during this time of full moon and twin day.many manifestations occured throughout this period in the 3d and some of them werent the easiest to deal with.its not easy at times being immersed in the 5d.all manifestations were handled well,but it didnt make things any less stressful.