Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2006, 07:44 AM
Monkey

Another Newbie.

Hello to everyone,

I found out about this site through a friend, Spaceman. He does look after me.

Hi to Notmardy, Kind Bean and Poppies as well.

I know I am suppose to talk about myself and I will but I would also like to know a bit more about this site and how it came about. Could someone let me know how it came about?

About myself, stats first, 42, female, SINGLE , full-time carer, university grad with majors in sociology and psychology.

I seem to have some intuitive abilities, mostly clairvoyant, precog and retrocog, there may be some remote viewing abilities and I occassionally see spirits in my mind. Mmm...if you add healing, I guess you could say that I am a Jack of all trades. Still I'd trade it in for the ability to twitch my nose and clean the house like Samantha in Bewitched.

Although all that means a lot to me that I have these abilities, I am more interested in spirituality. Not much point in my mind that one can do all these things if they a spiritually bankrupt. Its possible to be very psychic and yet be emotionally, psychologically and spiritually poor. I feel like people should aim so that psychic abilities flow as a result of being spiritually centred.

Thats it I guess, see you all around.
Old 09-01-2006, 01:33 PM
tigerlily

:flower: Hi,welcome to the forum
Old 12-01-2006, 09:41 AM
Monkey

thanks for the welcome.
Old 12-01-2006, 08:32 PM
Space_Man

Closed Thread