Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 25-10-2019, 01:49 AM
Knower
Rebirthing - more powerful than other methods ?

I want to hear all peoples thoughts about Rebirthing

stuff like techniqal detail of what actually takes place etc

and i wonder is it more effective than qigong ? meditation ? cause it seem to me that its stronger than this two things at opening blocakges - at least thats what i assume from what is said about it

* also side note im talking about Rebirthing with the mouth (not nose which is gentelar i have been told) and which my instructor says should only be done with a guide in the first few times
Old 25-10-2019, 05:45 PM
Master

It is years since I did rebirthing, but I did end up in a blissful state. I am not sure if you can compare rebirthing with meditation - it is a different approach.

Maybe we can compare rebirthing with sudarshan kriya as taught by Ravi Shankar. Both involve breathing in a particular manner varying the rate of breath. I find that 10-15 minutes of sudarshan kriya is good preparation for meditation as the mind becomes very still and focused.

Peace
Old 25-10-2019, 08:29 PM
Master

It depends what you want / need to achieve. There are many trance based therapies.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 25-10-2019, 09:16 PM
Knower
What do you mean by need to achieve - can you give different examples ?
Old 25-10-2019, 11:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by water drop
I want to hear all peoples thoughts about Rebirthing

stuff like techniqal detail of what actually takes place etc

and i wonder is it more effective than qigong ? meditation ? cause it seem to me that its stronger than this two things at opening blocakges - at least thats what i assume from what is said about it

* also side note im talking about Rebirthing with the mouth (not nose which is gentelar i have been told) and which my instructor says should only be done with a guide in the first few times

The point of rebirth for moi was a spontaneous opening when I’d reached the unfolding/unlayerkng of conditioning in myself. It was a conscious step by step process of letting go and clearing, opening and reconnecting. The rebirthing point was a point of internal balance where I was clear and ready to be born again. (Nothing in the way in me) Interesting it happened in NEW York.. lol. It was like that was exactly the place that all reflections in others and environment met my readiness. Even with rebirthing, I had to continue to walk through my life again and do it all very different than the first time around. By this it meant, I was in complete charge of and responsible for everything in me. Open, aware and clear, I now knew how to be in the world. For me rebirthing can be done at any stage of ones process, but it won’t change what still seeks to be realized in you in this world, become aware of as you in this life experience, from that point on. I’ve met people who have had rebirthing done, then met them twenty years later only to see them releasing painbodies trapped in their core. Why? Because you can’t escape the truth that lays inside you that seeks to be known as its own process. So, as I see this it’s only going to support where you are within your own process at that point in time your choosing it. It may well have you open and become aware of yourself in its opening, but ultimately from there on in it opens you to everything as your life process and the real work on self begins.
Old 26-10-2019, 03:43 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by water drop
What do you mean by need to achieve - can you give different examples ?
Why do you do it?

"Rebirthing-breathwork is a type of breathwork invented by Leonard Orr. Orr proposed that correct breathing can cure disease and relieve pain. Orr devised rebirthing therapy in the 1970s after he supposedly re-lived his own birth while in the bath."
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.