Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 25-04-2019, 02:52 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

How does this serve Jesus?

If I need money but God gives me an empty money wrapper and a knife, how does that serve Jesus?

And compare this to a church in the neighborhood who wanted $3,400 for chimes in honor of opioid victims, and the money comes through and the church gets the chimes and every day at 5PM the chimes are sounded in honor of people who have died of opioid addiction.

I am disabled and cannot work and have an insufficient income. For years, I called for financial relief but was met with coins and an empty money wrapper instead, and was given a knife.

Is this completely insane? How does this serve Jesus?

Lastly, I have recently requested a cosigner for a personal loan but have received messages in the spirit that the answer is NO. Then, I'm redirected back to the empty money wrapper and the knife.

Is that righteous somehow? Is that merciless cruelty or is it a perfect plan I should be saying "thank you" for?

I can't go back to picking cans and bottles out of the garbage. Maybe God just wants me back out on the streets of homelessness. All attempts to force me into prostitution have failed, by the way. Am I wrong? Am I *supposed* be a prostitute?

So, any spiritual wisdom out there?
Old 25-04-2019, 09:29 PM
Master

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by little.nation
If I need money but God gives me an empty money wrapper and a knife, how does that serve Jesus?

from what I gather the world jesus lived in is very subtle compared to the gross level of reality we live in. The path to get there isn't found in the ways we respond to reality, for example you cannot 'attain' it in the way we attain things. Because it is very subtle, the intensity we bring to it with our senses kind of drowns it out so we cannot sense it directly? Maybe like a blizzard in the plains... can't see the terrain while it is happening? So what is needed instead is to sweep things that are in the way out of the way. Perhaps get less intense?

So you get stuff like don't eat, be tired, cold, wet, and above all don't get in bed with money. All that upsets you while making you let loose of the hold reality has on you and your investment in it. (lets not forget it also shows your body vibrating in various ways).

Because satisfying yourself in any number of ways that you would actually like being satisfied is just going to inspire you to get more invested in what you already have, and bring the intensity up rather than down.

Money is probably the worst thing you can get because it enables just about any other behavior you might decide you want to desire... and really turns up the volume on your investment in the status quo.

so anyway if you were to value this other world Jesus found enough to take his advice for long enough, you might find yourself in pretty much the same predicament as you are in to help you learn about it.

And part of the value of not having money here is that even though we all want what it represents - the 'in' we have with others; we gather so much through relating to each other that it gets in the way of each of us being honestly able to relate to the world and each other in any terms other than the ones proscribed by the others. At this point you apparently 'know' that the way you have to live isn't as you prefer... but what you don't 'know' is just how deeply that runs. How deeply that what little you know even about how you would rather relate is itself something you would not prefer but would settle on simply to be able to relate. At the gross level you are still very much lost in the perceptions of society.

So while you are learning you pretty much have to make up your own mind about what this place 'is' or 'is not' which can be both excrutiating and liberating, depending on where you are coming from. Which is perhaps an even bigger point than if you were to actually find Jesus' lost world?

----------------------------------------------------------
As far as people know swords(the knife) are for making a distinction between things/cutting things in half, then you choose one side over other, go stand on it, and wash rinse repeat cut again and again until you are satisfied with whatever box you've made and can finally go relate on terms you've become satisfied with.

God called that 'death'.

Thing is what people with knives never fully grasp is you can sit where the knife would cut just as easily as make the cut then go off to one side or the other; then you might have a better grasp of more terrain than you would if you went into a single territory and started to defend you presence there against the infidels on the side you didn't choose?

The thing that prevents that sort of behavior isn't its impossibility; it is the limitations you place on yourself just to be able to relate to the others, e.g. the money. Everyone is always choosing sides and it is just lonely not to?

Which seems to be where just about any limitation you can think up originates... you wanna do what the others are doing but to get there you have to take on the same limitations the others are taking on. Kind of like a sickness?
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Old 26-04-2019, 12:34 AM
Suspended

I feel like a Pharisee trying to offer advice to someone in real need.
Im not qulified to answer.
Old 26-04-2019, 01:10 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
from what I gather the world jesus lived in is very subtle compared to the gross level of reality we live in. The path to get there isn't found in the ways we respond to reality, for example you cannot 'attain' it in the way we attain things. Because it is very subtle, the intensity we bring to it with our senses kind of drowns it out so we cannot sense it directly? Maybe like a blizzard in the plains... can't see the terrain while it is happening? So what is needed instead is to sweep things that are in the way out of the way. Perhaps get less intense?

So you get stuff like don't eat, be tired, cold, wet, and above all don't get in bed with money. All that upsets you while making you let loose of the hold reality has on you and your investment in it. (lets not forget it also shows your body vibrating in various ways).

Because satisfying yourself in any number of ways that you would actually like being satisfied is just going to inspire you to get more invested in what you already have, and bring the intensity up rather than down.

Money is probably the worst thing you can get because it enables just about any other behavior you might decide you want to desire... and really turns up the volume on your investment in the status quo.

so anyway if you were to value this other world Jesus found enough to take his advice for long enough, you might find yourself in pretty much the same predicament as you are in to help you learn about it.

And part of the value of not having money here is that even though we all want what it represents - the 'in' we have with others; we gather so much through relating to each other that it gets in the way of each of us being honestly able to relate to the world and each other in any terms other than the ones proscribed by the others. At this point you apparently 'know' that the way you have to live isn't as you prefer... but what you don't 'know' is just how deeply that runs. How deeply that what little you know even about how you would rather relate is itself something you would not prefer but would settle on simply to be able to relate. At the gross level you are still very much lost in the perceptions of society.

So while you are learning you pretty much have to make up your own mind about what this place 'is' or 'is not' which can be both excrutiating and liberating, depending on where you are coming from. Which is perhaps an even bigger point than if you were to actually find Jesus' lost world?

----------------------------------------------------------
As far as people know swords(the knife) are for making a distinction between things/cutting things in half, then you choose one side over other, go stand on it, and wash rinse repeat cut again and again until you are satisfied with whatever box you've made and can finally go relate on terms you've become satisfied with.

God called that 'death'.

Thing is what people with knives never fully grasp is you can sit where the knife would cut just as easily as make the cut then go off to one side or the other; then you might have a better grasp of more terrain than you would if you went into a single territory and started to defend you presence there against the infidels on the side you didn't choose?

The thing that prevents that sort of behavior isn't its impossibility; it is the limitations you place on yourself just to be able to relate to the others, e.g. the money. Everyone is always choosing sides and it is just lonely not to?

Which seems to be where just about any limitation you can think up originates... you wanna do what the others are doing but to get there you have to take on the same limitations the others are taking on. Kind of like a sickness?
-----------------------------------------------------------------

I literally only want to pay my bills. It bothers me very badly to not be able to pay a bill. If it goes to collection, I do not forget about it. I genuinely want to pay my debts. I hate borrowing, and mostly can't do that anyway because I'm isolated and know very few people.

I also have other needs, like a functional computer and clothes (I wear rags, and I'm not exaggerating) and cookwear. I cannot afford these sort of basic necessities. The clothes I have are over a decade old, and most were used when they were given to me. I gained weight (disease related, hypothyroidism and congenital heart abnormality) and so almost all of the already very worn out clothes I had ripped. These are not exactly luxury needs. They're pretty basic.

However, there is a great curse upon me which is too detailed to explain. It's way out of my means or ability to respond to a curse.

The knife I was given means "cutthroat". It also means "blood money". It's all too vicious and can only induce negativity in me. I'm not generating these things and they do not come from me. I know some pentagram people who treat me like a voodoo doll. These things come from them and the rituals they subject me to. I've been targeted by a serious adversary and can do nothing about it. Trust me, I've dealt with it for several years.

There's been a projection on me, trying to influence me into prostitution and calling me a "who re". Which I'm not. But consider the source (black magic, sorcery).

I *love* that you replied to me!! Thank you!!
Old 26-04-2019, 01:12 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally
I feel like a Pharisee trying to offer advice to someone in real need.
Im not qulified to answer.

Thanks for replying anyway. It means a lot. I don't like being ignored and left hanging. Even to say "I hear you but I'm at a loss to advise" is still worth something to me. It's so much better than being ignored and treated like I don't exist. So, thanks!
Old 26-04-2019, 02:53 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Update

So I got a text message from my internet friend who lives on the other side of the country (we met on a forum!) and she said she got her bonus money today (I sent her a link a few months ago for an opportunity to receive a few hundred dollars). Interestingly, she received $100 less than she was supposed to but she still did get the reward.

So, it occurred to me that if I could find others to accept the still active offer, I can continue to receive some money for making the referrals. I've been posting non-stop for about 4 hours now. I can earn as little as nothing, if nobody takes the offer, or up to $450 if i can find 9 people to sign-up ($50 per referral).

It won't solve my problems but it will definitely help.

I figure I have to post the link to the offer almost a thousand times to get 9 people to sign-up. 1 out of a hundred lol.
Old 26-04-2019, 07:24 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Another Update

1. I posted my message & link for close to 9 hours.
2. I encountered spiritual harassment nearly the entire time.
3. I finally saw that my comments weren't even posting (they're ghosted) and I do not know how many hours of posting was a total waste of time and energy.

4. I'm ...
Old 26-04-2019, 02:20 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:

Hello Little nation,
If you need money, and you pray to God and ask him for help, he can help you, and would never desire to hand you a knife, or an empty money wrapper, if you are truly in need. I myself have have struggled financially these past few years, and almost lost my home, so I know it is not easy, but praying allows God to work in our lives, a higher will than our own.

And compare this to a church in the neighborhood who wanted $3,400 for chimes in honor of opioid victims, and the money comes through and the church gets the chimes and every day at 5PM the chimes are sounded in honor of people who have died of opioid addiction.

I am disabled and cannot work and have an insufficient income. For years, I called for financial relief but was met with coins and an empty money wrapper instead, and was given a knife.

When going through suffering, never give up faith, that God can help. How does this serve Jesus? By loving God.

Lastly, I have recently requested a cosigner for a personal loan but have received messages in the spirit that the answer is NO. Then, I'm redirected back to the empty money wrapper and the knife.

Hmmm, sometimes God knows more than we know, and is trying to tell you something about the loan, or future consequences of taking out a loan. I once took out a loan, that I had definitely regretted, and paid way too much back for taking it out, but learned the hard way to never take the type of loan I got out again.

Is that righteous somehow? Is that merciless cruelty or is it a perfect plan I should be saying "thank you" for?

I would wait and see if you qualify for the loan, and if you do than be thankful, especially if you prayed about it.

I can't go back to picking cans and bottles out of the garbage. Maybe God just wants me back out on the streets of homelessness. All attempts to force me into prostitution have failed, by the way. Am I wrong? Am I *supposed* be a prostitute?

The best spiritual wisdom I can give is to pray, and get right with God, by changing your thinking that he wants to see you homeless or back on the streets. Thank God, that all attempts to force you into prostitution have failed, that is good to hear, anf of course you are not *supposed * to be a prostitute!

I have to get off of here for now
Have, a good day

Ps. I've got to learn how to quote and read, part of my response is in your quotes....
Old 26-04-2019, 02:20 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:

Hello Little nation,
If you need money, and you pray to God and ask him for help, he can help you, and would never desire to hand you a knife, or an empty money wrapper, if you are truly in need. I myself have have struggled financially these past few years, and almost lost my home, so I know it is not easy, but praying allows God to work in our lives, a higher will than our own.

When going through suffering, never give up faith, that God can help. How does this serve Jesus? By loving God.

Hmmm, sometimes God knows more than we know, and is trying to tell you something about the loan, or future consequences of taking out a loan. I once took out a loan, that I had definitely regretted, and paid way too much back for taking it out, but learned the hard way to never take the type of loan I got out again.

I would wait and see if you qualify for the loan, and if you do than be thankful, especially if you prayed about it.

The best spiritual wisdom I can give is to pray, and get right with God, by changing your thinking that he wants to see you homeless or back on the streets. Thank God, that all attempts to force you into prostitution have failed, that is good to hear, anf of course you are not *supposed * to be a prostitute!

Have, a good day
Old 26-04-2019, 02:44 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceDove3

Have, a good day
God has to get right with me. I know even atheists would probably disagree with that but I know what I'm talking about.

Remember when God gets all "where were you when I created all this?" with Job? God can't say that to me because I have the answer and that's a subject bigger than the universe.

It's injustices so great and massive and severe and extreme that God owes me way more than could ever be communicated.

I know that must sound really arrogant and egocentric and narcissistic to people but OH, they just don't know. It's none of those things, but is something far beyond the scope that anyone on earth could ever fathom. Violations much too severe they spell wrath, and I've dwelled in it for so many years now...

I *always* look to God, and I do mean always. The God creature is 100% fully responsible for my life - the gross lack of it - and all the harm, damages, losses and injuries (catastrophic). Most people have free will, but don't know that there are people who were absolutely NOT given free will.

I know way too much. And what I know are evils at the hands of God itself which is a truth, MY truth, that people don't want to believe.

I have no prayer in me, and God knows it.

I've been unforgiveably beyond severely and extremely abused, and tortured, which my suffering vocabulary refects all too clearly. I have the most extremely negative vocabulary of anybody I've ever known when the very exact opposite used to be true before God delivered me into catastrophic harm.

Through the course of which I read, and took as a direct tell, "whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad".

I have far exceeded all thresholds of madness a very long time ago, having been fully born into a most wicked blackest black wrath.

I'm too well versed in this. God put me to suffer a witch's black cauldron at the most seething scorching raging fire (oh and that isn't even the half of it). I screamed and yelled and growled so badly I drove away a bunch of neighbors (really, all around me, they moved away).

Catholics, of all people, are always the ones to demean me and turn their backs on me. I'm left to wonder what spirit God employs in them when it is not the spirit of salvation.

Some day, I am going to rescue and liberate myself from this nightmare.

I fully believe, because I know, that all of the responsibility is God's, and God's alone. As of now, God chooses to employ evil. I wait it out, in hate.

Thank you though, for the reply. I will rethink your words but only because I can sense you. I sense your goodness and so I'll see if I can apply your words to heart, and find out if the poor tortured thing in my chest won't reject them. After several heart attacks (real ones) and all of the existential and spiritual stabbings and crushings and ripping out I've been through... Jeez, I don't know if i can get any blacker or any more dead.

Not even my love pup stands a chance anymore.