Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 08-02-2022, 07:47 AM
hazada guess

dragoness-crysta........I like your post.
Old 08-02-2022, 01:25 PM
Master
It seems that the outter world is in a hell like state, homeless, people dying, functionality with young children being married off- physical abuse, fire,water - only if someone could take away the pain—- my twin flame deals with my pain body chakra and can dispel some of the pain body pain- but being in accidents my self with fire I truly know the harsh environment that this life has to offer- sort of a mini hell—- reincarnation is the true hell—- and life is quite narcissistic—-it’s hard not to follow suit- but at times we are married in a bliss state with the selfs - light warming hands and hands warming tongues - we have a large chunk of light to move —- it’s going to hurt…

I sometimes wish pain wasn’t- what is there to learn from it but a new found pleasure??

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 08-02-2022, 06:13 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
dragoness-crysta........I like your post.

thank you for your kind words hazada! Bless you and may you thrive...
Old 09-02-2022, 04:24 AM
B. Civyl

I was going to point out all the horrors of this world in making my point that we are already in Hell, but dragoness_crysta really said it better than I ever could. Well done, dragoness. I’ll make two other arguments, though, one based on Eastern philosophy and the other based solely on my beliefs.

First, Eastern philosophies believe that time as we know it is cyclic. The world doesn’t end, but rather it starts anew. This was actually a Mayan belief, too. In order to get to Heaven, we have to escape the cycle. If we don’t, then we come right back to Earth for another cycle; another trip through humanity’s story as God has told it and retold it over and over again. Assuming both Eastern philosophies and monotheistic religions are correct (both state faith and good behavior are the way to Heaven), then the opposite is also true. If Hell is the alternative to Heaven in Christianity, and Earth is alternative to Heaven in Hinduism, then Hell and Earth are one in the same.

My second point is the result of a scientific theory I devised many years ago. Essentially, in order for a material object to exist, it must be made of matter. Rocks, the air we breathe, our human bodies, the moon, the sun – all matter. Therefore, in order for material objects to exist in other realms, spirits, angels, demons, the Tree of Wisdom, the realm of Heaven, the spiritual realm – it must all be made of matter as well. But there are other types of matter out there besides what we can see and touch.

Scientists have proven the existence of antimatter, and we know dark matter exists because we can measure it’s gravitational affect on the cosmos. For reasons I won’t get into now, I firmly believe that the realm of Heaven is made up of dark matter, and the spiritual realm is made up of antimatter. As there are no other theorized forms of matter than I am aware of, that doesn’t leave any room for a fourth realm of Hell.

Now, maybe there’s a little place of the dark matter realm that is kept for the worst of the worst, but I don’t see any reason to believe that a loving, forgiving and merciful God would subject unbelievers to eternal torment. But that’s just me. If anyone has any thoughts on this I would love to hear them : )
Old 09-02-2022, 03:01 PM
Pathfinder

Thank you for your kind words too Civyl...
Upon reading your points, even though I haven't had the time to study Eastern philosophies, I will take your word as to what they represent...
Quote:
Originally Posted by B. Civyl
If Hell is the alternative to Heaven in Christianity, and Earth is alternative to Heaven in Hinduism, then Hell and Earth are one in the same.
This seems to me a valid assumption and quite straightforward...

And even though hell exists everywhere on this planet, (because of what humanity has done until now), I find it highly contradictory and I am torn when I see that this planet, has so many beauties and wonders for us a few meters away of devastation... we have not discovered much, and from what we have, we just seek to manipulate, take advantage...

Then I ask myself how can hell as we perceive it, exist in such a wonderful planet that seems to be functioning PERFECTLY as an ecosystem if we keep our dirty hands to ourselves???

I take walks on the mountain slope to calm my mind...
I walk amongst the trees, the stones, the insects, and I hear the sweet sound of the wind flowing through the leaves. I tune in to the nature's vibrations and for mere seconds, I feel as if there is a little heaven inside this little place... and I also sense the "hell" that exists just a little bit further... a few hundred meters...

two "states" coexisting, mixed and its driving me crazy...

As for your second point I really have no say in the matter because I have not researched it whatsoever... So when I research it as well I will you all know for a further discussion...

Last edited by dragoness_crysta : 09-02-2022 at 03:44 PM.
Old 09-02-2022, 07:03 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by B. Civyl
If Hell is the alternative to Heaven in Christianity, and Earth is alternative to Heaven in Hinduism, then Hell and Earth are one in the same.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragoness_crysta
This seems to me a valid assumption and quite straightforward...
I am not so sure that it is a valid and straightforward assumption.

What Christianity calls Hell the occultist might call the lower astral realms. What Christianity calls Heaven the occultist might call the higher astral realms. These are non-physical realms which the individual might go to after physical death. In Christianity the soul spends the rest of eternity in these places. For the occultist, these places are temporary sojourns.

Hinduism has a similar concept. After death, messengers of Yama (the god of Death) bring all beings to the court of Yama, where he weighs the virtues and the vices of the being and passes a judgement, sending the virtuous to Svarga (heaven) and the sinners to one of the hells (Naraka). However, the stay in Svarga or Naraka is temporary, because in Hinduism the soul is reborn on Earth.

Hindus may regard the Earth plane as the lowest, most dense, and most difficult plane of existence, but does this make it Hell? They recognise that Brahman pervades everywhere, including the physical Earth plane. There is nowhere where God is not. Christians may say that God is omnipresent but somehow this omnipresence does not extend to Hell.

As the saying goes, comparing these two belief systems is like comparing apples and oranges.

Peace
Old 09-02-2022, 07:30 PM
Excuse me. You don't have triple chocolate cake in Hell.
Nor puppy breath, gardenias, ocean beaches at sunrise or
children giggling in your ear.

Some of you guys have NO idea what a hell is --watch, "What Dreams May Come".
Read Dante's Inferno. Look at Heronymus Bosch paintings.

This thread topic is the mind's way of taking you away from the love of God all around you and in you;
the intellectual, philosophical, speculating, guessing game or the ego's trick'...
who's job it is to trick you into this conversation...even focusing on a hell instead of the good,
as I see it.

Someone had to finally say it. C'mon.
Paul advised: Focus on the things above and not the things on the earth.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-02-2022, 08:21 PM
Administrator
I Would agree with iamthat

Namaste
Old 09-02-2022, 08:59 PM
If thinking about hell entertains you ...who am I to interfere?
I was projecting my values on others.
In my defense: I am so aware of the tricks the lower ego self does to lure one away from godly things...
I mean - loving, wonderful, selfless, kind thoughts, instead taking us into,
intellectual ruminations that earth is hell.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-02-2022, 09:10 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
I am not so sure that it is a valid and straightforward assumption.

What Christianity calls Hell the occultist might call the lower astral realms. What Christianity calls Heaven the occultist might call the higher astral realms. These are non-physical realms which the individual might go to after physical death. In Christianity the soul spends the rest of eternity in these places. For the occultist, these places are temporary sojourns.
IamThat thank you for your insight as well... Now I know where to look for, a little closer!!

Even if this assumption proves to be incorrect, I still believe that for certain places, environments, circumstances we create and/or live in hell...

Miss Hepburn I am actually delighted that you choose to focus only on the pleasant things in this life... True it had to be said... but there are some of us that watch way too closely on the people's behavior and come up to the conclusion that hell exists here too... just not the way it was written in Dante's inferno for example....

Btw I have seen "What dreams may come" years ago and I cried my eyes out... very strong and very emotional movie that gave me the impression that we go where we "tend" to feel based on the current lifetime's experiences...

May you all prosper... Thank you!!!

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 10-02-2022 at 01:00 AM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences