Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 24-11-2013, 04:30 AM
noxoid

pacts with the fallen

Various grimoirs written throughout history explain ways of calling the presence of specific angels and making deals with them in exchange for temporary use of their power. there is danger of entities attempting to take control over persons (sometimes called demonic possession) so it is stressed that no one even attempt to call said spirits.

Lately I have been reading a lot about demonology from the perspective of the jewish, christianity and arabic and there are lots of similarities. for instance it is commonly known demons were angels once but thrown down from heaven for their sins. most famously lucifer was one of the first three and he was thrown to earth for his pride and now lives amongst men.

I am concerned I might have invited the influence of something but not sure how to know for sure. my first "invitation" would be my own naivety - i used a mirror a candle and a knife to try and peek into the spirit world. it went horribly wrong and i dont think i closed the ritual properly. another time as i was drawing a pentagram in the air with burning sage, i demanded evil show its face. just as i began to see my pentacle appear in green lines black hands and a dog face emerged from the shadows. scared, i drove it back calling on the protection of the triple goddess and the horned god.

when I read the names of demons I feel pleasant chills and rejuvinated although I do not chant their names to draw on this power... still I have episodes of extreme anger, melancholy, terrible envy, and I tend to make a mockery of everything - and I mean everything. its like im slowly getting worse too even as my life appears to improve my state of being is alwYs in chaos.

does anyone have tips on how to single out the possibilty of this being psychological or spiritual? I absolutely will not see a doctor about this under any circumstance or a priest. I have chosen to hold off on meditation and spirit work until I know whats going on just to be safe. I know this is not a possession but if I have a nasty spirit or more stalking me then it could become that if I give in and submit myself to them in the middle of a dramatic episode.
Old 24-11-2013, 05:56 AM
Dillon

if me I'd ask King Jesus Christ to be my protection and save me from this situation. you have nothing to lose. King Jesus says, whomever calls on his Name shall be saved.

There is Power in the Name of King Jesus to break every chain.

Last edited by Dillon : 24-11-2013 at 07:45 AM.
Old 24-11-2013, 06:08 AM
Ascender

"Negative" spirits only come through invitation. You have to exert your own free will by telling said spirits that they are violating your space and if they attempt to enter into your game they will be dealt with. Also, call upon your OWN spirit for assistance. Why go to things outside of you when you have a spirit quite capable of protecting you of its own accord?
Old 24-11-2013, 06:55 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by noxoid
I am concerned I might have invited the influence of something but not sure how to know for sure. my first "invitation" would be my own naivety - i used a mirror a candle and a knife to try and peek into the spirit world. it went horribly wrong and i dont think i closed the ritual properly.

another time as i was drawing a pentagram in the air with burning sage, i demanded evil show its face. just as i began to see my pentacle appear in green lines black hands and a dog face emerged from the shadows. scared, i drove it back calling on the protection of the triple goddess and the horned god.

when I read the names of demons I feel pleasant chills and rejuvinated although I do not chant their names to draw on this power... still I have episodes of extreme anger, melancholy, terrible envy, and I tend to make a mockery of everything - and I mean everything. its like im slowly getting worse too even as my life appears to improve my state of being is alwYs in chaos.

does anyone have tips on how to single out the possibilty of this being psychological or spiritual?

My paradigm now holds psyche and spirituality to be the same thing.

When you entered the practice of witchcraft in the spirit of "naivety", what you were actually doing was attuning to this psyche-spiritual hybrid consciousness. Because you did not FIRST cleanse your mind using the language of "shadow and id" then this filth (not judging, we all have a little bit of it) manifested on the spiritual plane. So, in a way, peeking into the spirit work with a mirror did work...but the spirit world was mostly at that point made up of your own mind, so the mirror would do what it would anyway, which is show you yourself--or the parts of yourself that you would go to war with.

Supremacy of the egoic consciousness over the subconsciousness is greatly valued in modern society, and monotheistic societies. Polytheistic societies, on the other hand, I observe have taken multiplicity of consciousness for granted: a person would be both human and identified with an animal spirit, or oracles would release their consciousness in order to be the voice of one of the gods--because they trusted themselves and their divinities.

Take that to the single-minded, and it becomes a horror story with spine-crunching head-spinning projectile vomit of pea soup. The polytheistic "promiscuity of personality" is derided and shamed, so that anyone who comes to conduct themselves within it must have gone through some sort of "seduction and rape of personality", that is, stalking and possession.

This is not to say that the monotheistic model is inaccurate. If you value single-mindedness in this sense, and banishing or exorcism is how you cope, then go for it!

I'm just proposing that rather than this being purely psychological or purely spiritual, it is both--and it is cultural. The demons in medieval grimoires, or even in the Bible, were the gods of old--and the gods, I believe, even God, are just ways to help us understand ourselves and the world.

Here's the history of faith that I believe:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlnnWbkMlbg

That said, the way it applies to each of our own lives can be very personal. You say that you asked for the protection of the triple goddess and the horned god--but what were you to them, or them to you? Because if they were a representation of the passage of a lifetime, or a beacon of innate power, to you, then I don't believe they would be demons you invited.

However, if they were only a way for you to rebel against society or spook your parents or something, then that Christian consciousness would remain and attribute the triple goddess as a wicked perversion of the Holy Trinity, when she's really a ***** of something-or-other and mother of demons, and the horned god is Satan.
Old 24-11-2013, 06:57 AM
Master
I like to make a point from the angelic fraternity, Angels don't fall.
They might hold a certain energy for you, if you wish to experience it, this it our job, this is what we do. But falling we don't.
Rah nam
Old 24-11-2013, 07:16 AM
Dillon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
They might hold a certain energy for you, if you wish to experience it, this it our job, this is what we do. But falling we don't.
Rah nam

I like to make a point from the Redeemed Sons of God fraternity, yes, angels do fall. if you are looking for energy, I'd try the FIRE of the Holy Ghost.
Old 24-11-2013, 01:52 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by noxoid
Various grimoirs written throughout history explain ways of calling the presence of specific angels and making deals with them in exchange for temporary use of their power. there is danger of entities attempting to take control over persons (sometimes called demonic possession) so it is stressed that no one even attempt to call said spirits.

Lately I have been reading a lot about demonology from the perspective of the jewish, christianity and arabic and there are lots of similarities. for instance it is commonly known demons were angels once but thrown down from heaven for their sins. most famously lucifer was one of the first three and he was thrown to earth for his pride and now lives amongst men.

I am concerned I might have invited the influence of something but not sure how to know for sure. my first "invitation" would be my own naivety - i used a mirror a candle and a knife to try and peek into the spirit world. it went horribly wrong and i dont think i closed the ritual properly. another time as i was drawing a pentagram in the air with burning sage, i demanded evil show its face. just as i began to see my pentacle appear in green lines black hands and a dog face emerged from the shadows. scared, i drove it back calling on the protection of the triple goddess and the horned god.

does anyone have tips on how to single out the possibilty of this being psychological or spiritual? I absolutely will not see a doctor about this under any circumstance or a priest. I have chosen to hold off on meditation and spirit work until I know whats going on just to be safe. I know this is not a possession but if I have a nasty spirit or more stalking me then it could become that if I give in and submit myself to them in the middle of a dramatic episode.

The 'spirit world' is comprised on many layers of awareness. The LOWEST contains the demons you're looking to contact. They're no more dangerous to you than you are to yourself. ALL they can do is inspire fear. They're VERY good at that but their ability to directly harm you is limited. You might be surprised to know that archangels will cause possession, and will possess themselves in order to teach. They don't consider distress to be a reason not to raise your awareness, and though they're careful to measure it based on what you can take, they are NOT always as nice and fluffy as people think. They're safe, and they're loving - but not fluffy.

Our world is built on polarity - love and fear, light and darkness. In order to be human you have to be able to experience both positive and negative. Demons are the incarnations of negativity, but without the corresponding negativity inside us, they can't survive around us. This is the law of vibration. That which is NOT IN HARMONY does NOT ATTRACT. If you are of a high vibration and you meet an entity of low vibration, he cannot harm you, indeed he can't do anything but look at you and if the vibrational difference is enough, he may not even manage to SEE you. What I'm saying is in order to meet these creatures you have to be on their level, at their vibration, at their awareness. That means you have to be as negative as they are. So what you're doing when you mess with demonology is lowering yourself deliberately into negativity, which WILL make you feel the way you describe. If you work to raise that vibration back up the demons will disappear. They won't be attracted to a higher vibration.

The original meaning of the word daemon was helper. A daemon is not a fallen angel who has broken away from God. A daemon is a guardian or aiding spirit. I think if you want a peek into the spirit world you need to work with higher guides than these. The information that spirits on the lower plains can obtain for you is very limited in its scope anyway because THEIR awareness is very limited. Conversations with lower level entities are pointless, they typically contain a great deal of fear and ego and will drag you under and teach you nothing useful. Conversations with higher entities won't do this, you will get what information is right for you to get, and you'll feel much brighter AND you will probably still get lessons in the dark stuff anyway because that's how higher entities teach us to know ourselves.

If you want a conversation with a real life daemon, call on Archangel Lucifer. In this sense the word 'archangel' only means that he is an entity who is in service to God and light, it does not mean that he's a typical angel OR that he is typically nice, fluffy or religious. His specialty is healing fear, but in order to do that he has to introduce you to it first. He's gentle but not soft, very powerful and not aggressive. He's SCARY because he taps into our personal fears, but his goal is to heal them not make them worse.

Lucifer was my teacher. When I first began channeling he took me on a terrifying, dizzying journey through evil and fear, but i will point out that he returned me safely, unharmed, educated and with a higher perspective on evil. He did and does still frighten me. He knows your every fear intimately AND he knows how to break them, and like immersion therapy, if you let him he'll plunge you into it to create resistance and understanding.

Meditation raises vibration and makes you more able to deal with whatever happens. It also creates a break in the thought stream, which is where all fear lives, so it's a way under and around your own fear to your truth.

Messing with 'evil' isn't a problem so long as you understand that the evil is inside YOU, not them.
Old 24-11-2013, 01:54 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
Rah nam

That's as I understand it too. Angels will open a pathway into the darkness and they'll even become the darkness for you, but that doesn't mean they've fallen, it just means they know how to mess with your psychology. That's a good thing. Without it, none of us would learn anything new about ourselves!
Old 24-11-2013, 04:35 PM
Dillon

In Christianity also Satan, though capable of disguising himself as an "angel of light" (2 Cor 11:14), is the leader of the fallen angels.[33] The New Testament mentions Satan 36 times in 33 verses, and the Book of Revelation tells of "that ancient serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world," being thrown down to the earth together with his angels.[34] Luke 10:18 has Jesus say: "I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven"

I hope this helps
Old 24-11-2013, 05:47 PM
Master

Why won't you seek a priest? Or another person - perhaps someone you can chat your experience through with? Sure, they will have heard it before - or are likely to have heard it before.

I would urge you in the first instance to go chat with someone. but, also look to yourself, look to your own energies and get yourself really grounded and ensure you are protected with a bubble of light around you.