Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 07-10-2014, 08:19 AM
Maybe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ldlf16
I did eventually get many chances to meet him but I avoided it mostly. I thought it was only fear and that I wanted to meet him as an equal, but I think I was also following my instincts. And really it is such an unideal situation, even though you notice them easily. They meet people who adore them all the time. I don't think it's as simple as meeting them once and having an instant connection, at that time. Also, I think the inherent problem with this situation is, even though they are just a person, the present dynamic makes it so incredibly easy to doubt.
I can relate very much to the wish of meeting him as an equal and that they meet lots of people who adore them, so it's difficult to believe in the possibility to be together.

Last edited by Maybe : 07-10-2014 at 10:51 AM.
Old 07-10-2014, 08:30 AM
Maybe

DontLetThemIn,
My advise is as follows. Whomever your twin or soulmate is, always follow your own path. It means you should develop your own talents given you by God. It's so easy to forget about it being infatuated by your twin's brilliance (fame, talents, good looks, etc). Let your celebrity soulmate be your inspiration in life if you wish. Try to contact him if you feel you should. HEAL if you have something to heal (twin connections help heal a lot). But never ever forget to live your own life and be creative (I guess artistic soulmates are given to those who are very artistic and creative themselves).
Old 07-10-2014, 03:53 PM
yellowdragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emm
I agree with this to a point, certainly telepathy is common with other relationships and you might instinctively know certain things about people but I have never encountered any of the phenomenon I did meeting with my tf, as well as the kundalini awakening. But I see what youre saying that some can have this without the meeting of a ts.

So how would you define a twin soul relationship? Can you define it? Some say its the love you feel or the connection which could be right but how do you tell the difference between a ts and that of soulmates who you've made contracts with in this lifetime. They too have that certain energetic recognition. I remember it was my husbands smile that struck a cord with me when I met him, for him it was my hair (I was a red head lol). With my tf it was the sound of his voice that triggered an altered state of consciousness...a little more dramatic lol

Hm, this is a complicated question. How do I tell the difference? One is yearning the other is not. One is calm the other is not. I've known many, many soulmates. And I've learned alot from them, because in my understanding, it's just karma and its for transforming, if it is not transformed, it will come up even while with twin soul and that I imagine is the unbearable part so many are talking about. I think someone one here put up about how they think TS are for coming together for union, not necessarily relationship in the typical sense. You come together to get your stuff cleared up somewhat and then to help the planet at large. I have no idea why it would happen , but for me personally, it seems very planned, from even my birth, thus this is why I'm confused about my current status. But if the guy I mentioned earlier in this thread is at least one, then well, he wasn't the one I was supposed to hook up with. I am now backtracking....as I'm wondering what category he really fit into, but frankly, it doesn't matter, I have always felt I was supposed to meet up with a very certain individual and I'm just very surpised it hasn't happened, but it's not the end of the world! I doubt I answered your question, but I simiply can't answer that really for someone else. To me, if you are worrying, then allready your answer is blurred.
Old 19-10-2014, 02:50 AM
Newbie ;)

Red face I too have this issue.

I found out recently that I have a celebrity for a soul mate as well. There are SOOOO many coincidences...his birthday is the same as my niece's. I was born in New Jersey, he was born in Jersey (island, off the coast of the UK); there was even another actor that I found attractive and when I looked him up, I found out his birthday was a year and two days before my soul mate celebrity's. And then I saw that he (the other actor) was married and that his wife's birthday is mine (just seven years older). I'm an Air sign with an Earth sign Ascendant while he is an Earth sign with an Air sign Ascendant. Our Venus's and Mercury's are the same while both of our moons are Air signs.

...For as long as I can remember, his face has always been the one I envisioned clearly when I would fantasize about the man I found attractive or wanted to marry (and I didn't even know he existed!). I dreamed about him a couple of times - one time involved where I was on a trip to a museum and I saw him outside of an exhibit for Ancient Egypt (which he studied in school and what I'm obsessed with) and we sat and talked. The other night I dreamt we went out on a date and he was smiling and holding my hand and happy...I felt a bit confused. lol.

The astrology of our synastry chart is off the wall (our composite is okay compared to the synastry chart)...but he lives in another country - where he was born in and raised - and I'm a nobody on the global status who's nowhere near being a part of his life. I mean, our angles conjunct each other, so it's a possibility that we could meet (especially with personal planets connecting to each other, to our NN's, and to our Vertex's (our vertex's even semi-square each other, which I guess means our anti-vertex's are activated by each other))...but that doesn't guarantee a relationship. Besides, he's been engaged before and been in a relationship for the past two years. As much as I feel like I want him in my life and that he could be my true love in this life, I suppose realistically, on this plane, it won't happen. He could pop the question to this girlfriend of his any day and I'd still be single and working a job I hate - lol. In a way, it makes me very sad - like I would be missing out on something by not being with him in this lifetime. Or that I won't find the soul mate I am meant to share a life with this time.

And it's amazing to me that I can look at his physical shell and be like..."ehhhhh," when all the women in the world are drooling waterfalls over him. I mean, I do find him attractive (a face carved by angels and all that jazz) but it's like...I can look past that fleshy faÁade like it was paper thin. It's the soul I see and feel...it's the soul and heart that I long for. Not the body (or, not just the body. lol). But I'm no supermodel, so I don't think I'd be given the same courtesy. lol

I've felt my whole life - since I can remember - that I've been searching and waiting for my soul mate. I suppose I will wait some more until I am found; until he chases me.

But I wish him happiness and love, wherever he finds it. If we should cross paths one day in our lives and we're still unattached, well, maybe magic will happen. But if not, I hope that he enjoys his successes and relationships...and hope that perhaps, in a future life, we will be able to meet and enjoy a loving relationship together.
Old 05-11-2014, 12:04 AM
DontLetThemIn

So.. I've been getting these weird signs here lately guys, my friend gets these "flashes" and she informed me of a random one of San Diego (where V lives) and I think it may have been for me.. and keep seeing random ads for things in San diego, or L.A, and positive messages somehow soon following. And on top of that, I feel it. I feel like he is "on his way" into my life somehow. Its this weird yet strong gut/intuitive feeling. And it's a bit hard to explain. An to add, I haven't been constantly thinking about it. Its these random feelings. Thoughts?
Old 05-11-2014, 12:32 AM
happy_rack

You see it for a reason. The reason that you are trying to talk yourself outof it is because you are thinking of him as a celebrity than a person. If you take a breath and just believe in what you see and feel than you will be lead into a very good direction.

It's so funny how mottos like "Trust your gut." and "Listen to your dreams" are so popular but no one uses them.
Old 05-11-2014, 01:56 AM
DontLetThemIn

^^ I messaged you. It wasn't supposed to come off negative, I've not been focusing too hard on it so I didn't drive him away (for any one else who picked up negativity.). I am excited, yet anxious, but not negative :)
Old 03-01-2020, 10:55 PM
Newbie ;)

This is the first time Iíve ever read a forum post from top to bottom. Itís that fascinating to me because I also feel that certain celebrity is my soulmate. Itís been driving me crazy lately as I now see his name plastered everywhere like on a deck of cards, billboard signs, advertisements on tv, and last but not least license plates. Itís so weird. The fact that telepathy is real is a blessing and an intriguing fact of an awakened lifestyle. Iíve also had a psychic pierce through all of my doubts and fears. She knew exactly who I was thinking of even though I didnít say anything to her beforehand.
Old 13-01-2020, 08:18 AM
Knower
Location: I'm a homesick Californian from Lake Tahoe/Truckee, living in England.
Twin flame connections are complex enough - let alone adding to the possibility that with some of these connections, one of the twins is a celebrity and the other is not. I do believe this can be the case. Still, it takes it to a whole new level of complex and for so many reasons. "Be careful what you wish for!" is an old saying that comes to mind.
Old 14-01-2020, 01:07 AM
Master

FWIW latest from the spirits as of before xmas is mine and I are supposed to be together this month lol! I'm kinda skeptical though at this point, ever since I remember the spirits have been trying to sell me the brooklyn bridge over and over and I've been sorta over that for many years now. And teasing me seems to work insofar as that goes so why change the formula?

meanwhile life is getting interesting here... I don't really have any complaints and am left to wonder why would I even want a celebrity twin flame given the amount of drama that would bring??????