Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 22-02-2020, 06:25 PM
Newbie ;)

Are White Swans related to Twin Flames ?

I suspected for quite a long period of time that a particular individual could very likely be my Twin Flame.

Since I had no other way of finding out at the time, I decided to ask the Universe to appear me a sign x3 times.
This sign I asked for was a pair of White Swans.
It did appear the sign to me as a confirmation to what I aksed for. I was feeling amazing and grateful for the answer that I got. Despite that, I still kept being skeptical and thought I was imagining and making up things.

It's been around 2 months now that I've been seeing pairs of white swans everywhere. Almost every day. Whenever I check my instagram, random posts pop up on my screen with a beautiful landscape and pairs of white swans. I seldom watch TV, but whenever I open it, there's gonna be a referance or an image of them. Even when I watch videos on youtube.

I researched it, and I've found that it could indicate a Twin Flame Union.
Some people were seeing it on their way to unite with their Twin Flame or after they had met them, as a confirmation.
It is said that white swans could be a sign of that.

Also, whenever I check the time there's synchronicities everywhere (22:22, 13:33 etc)

What do you guys think ? Does anyone know anything more about this ? Feel free to share your thoughts, it will be much appreciated.
Old 22-02-2020, 07:30 PM
Master
Yes, they can be, but I wouldn't rely on that alone to decide someone is a Twin Flame. Thing also is, that once something caught your eye and you feel it's important, you will begin seeing it everywhere. Like when you want to be pregnant and spotting pregnant women everywhere while you never did before. Or going through a breakup and suddenly everyone else seems to be in love. Etc.
But they can indeed be a sign.

Seeing double digits is also not per say a sign of TFs. It's a sign your aligned, connected to the flow. You can also see this when not with your TF, or never ever having heard of TFs or being married to someone who is not your TF.
I am not with my alleged TF anymore, and I still see double digits on regular basis, and I did too yonks before I ever met him and when I was involved with someone else.
So they are messages but not necessarily about TFs.
Old 22-02-2020, 07:57 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you very much for your response.
Also, whenever I'm seeing the white swans, I can feel the significance the symbol holds. Maybe it is a coincidence, maybe it's not.
Or I could just be imagining things.
Old 22-02-2020, 08:27 PM
Master
Not necessarily, keep an open mind but don't get hung up on something right away either.
Swans are very beautiful, elegant, powerful, and they mate for life.

The experience I had with a swan...
I was with my TF, sitting at the waterside on a wooden ramp in reeds. Suddenly a swan came towards us. I was impressed and a bit afraid. I did enjoy it though, I'd never seen a swan so closeby!
We were eating nice thingies and I guess he/she was interested, and not too chuffed he/she didn't get any.
In the back of my mind I found myself wondering where its mate was, as I know they mate for life. Of course they won't always be together, and the other one could've been around the corner in the reeds or something.
But I did wonder about it.
Some 2 months later our relationship fell apart, and to be honest, at the moment we sat there at the water something was already off.
I'll never forget that and seeing one swan only. Like it was an omen of what was to come.