Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 04-09-2016, 08:14 PM
Deactivated Account
Galaxy Shells

First up, since, let's be honest, this is all you're interested in seeing first, right? ^_~

Full sized picture here -> http://orig10.deviantart.net/33b8/f/...25-dag8pa6.jpg

Secondly, and more to the point, for the past couple of weeks I've been making these. (Spoke to Clover and took a lot of thought before I finally decided to post them here.)
I've always been more of a pencil and paper sort of artist. Never had any love or desire to get into painting. However, when this new wave of inspiration hit, it felt very different than ones before. With the exception of a few (and not counting the ocean scene ones), these are coming straight from spirit.
Little by little I'm feeling different things in spirit (or, as some would say, via their spiritual abilities) from them.
On the one hand, many come out with a design that's extremely familiar. Like I've seen that color and that exact galaxy design before (even if these in paint... on a shell... are rather poor visual copies). Especially the exact placement of the stars (or, on the shell, where the glitter is placed).
When I make one, and the feeling from spirit is very strong, I may be physically standing there, adding and mixing the paints, but it's more a feeling of being strongly guided to do so. Trying to draw on something I use to know but, in this incarnation, have forgotten.

On the other, of which I've only done a select few, I focus on a person (only been friend's of mine for now), their name at the forefront of my mind, and, I suppose, in a strange sort of way, I paint out in this little galaxy form what their energy feels like. Maybe that's something like what an aura reading must be like for those capable of doing so? I'm not sure, really.

One for a healer friend of mine. The color and feel that came out was a deep sense of love and compassion. The purest red I could use, and leaves me feeling like when one runs their hand across the purest satin or silk. Smooth, flowing, and beautiful.

And one for a fellow artist friend of mine. A feeling of kindness and, moreso, the strongest and most forefront feeling whenever I look at this, Hope.

Not really sure what my point was going to be about this.
Maybe see if anyone out there has encountered a similar form of getting stuff from spirit?
If anyone is familiar with the galaxy or galaxies some part of me insists I paint out in an effort to remember?

I dunno really.

I guess, at the end of the day, it's just a case of 'Dey Is Pwetty Shells Enjoy <3'.

Thanks for having a look, and here's hoping your day is just a little bit better from here on out <3
Old 04-09-2016, 11:48 PM
Knower
I love them, very beautiful in lots of different ways, bet I could lose a lot of time looking at them and just 'drifting away' lol.
Old 05-09-2016, 01:19 AM
Deactivated Account
Blessings, Creedence, thank you for taking the time to comment. It's appreciated <3

Most definately. Especially considering just how little light you actually need for these to still be sparkling. (I'm still surprised myself, actually.)
Old 05-09-2016, 01:35 AM
Seeker
will you sell me one on ebay or something one of these days? Those are awesome, great work!
Old 05-09-2016, 05:46 AM
Experiencer

Oh those are pretty! :3
Old 05-09-2016, 09:56 AM
Deactivated Account
Space8y and SerpentSun, thanks for swinging by and commenting <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space8y
will you sell me one on ebay or something one of these days? Those are awesome, great work!
Thanks for saying so, and, well, I *have* been thinking about wanting to sell a few away (goodness knows I don't really have an outlet to give these away or sell them where I live and lol the way things are going, they're going to keep piling up since I still have the drive from spirit to make more).
I suppose if you're interested, I could. (just surprised anyone would actually *want* want one.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerpentSun
Oh those are pretty! :3
Thank you kindly for saying so, SerpentSun. ^_^
Do you have a favorite one out of the bunch? Or just like them all?
Old 05-09-2016, 05:00 PM
Experiencer

Oh I'm horrible at picking favorites haha. I don't even have a favorite color, I just go with "rainbow".
Old 05-09-2016, 05:36 PM
Knower

SF

Dear Dx121

Are you familiar with experiments from Mr Masaru Emoto? Very interesting!

You will find some parallel with fellings related to subject and it effects in us or in things.

Take a look!
Old 08-09-2016, 10:25 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerpentSun
Oh I'm horrible at picking favorites haha. I don't even have a favorite color, I just go with "rainbow".
lol And from that lone comment, methinks my painting muse decided to go with some pastel rainbow...ness. ^_^U

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauterb
Dear Dx121

Are you familiar with experiments from Mr Masaru Emoto? Very interesting!

You will find some parallel with fellings related to subject and it effects in us or in things.

Take a look!
Blessings Divine and Many to you Lauterb,

YES! The snowflakes experiment dude! I remember hearing about that some years ago. Who knew our feelings and energy could so directly affect something as simple as water.

I can understand how emotions and feelings can affect (or is it effect?) things, but this is so tremendously odd. I've never really painted before. Never had a desire, interest in, or knack for. And yet, here I am, painting like a mad woman. Even doing mini ocean scenes. o__oU

And nothing in my life has changed. Same daily routines and all. No one new in my life. No new foods, media, schedules. Very peculiar (but I like it!!)