Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 07-08-2016, 04:31 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder
The two essentials of life and the cosmos

I find this article helpful in understanding spirituality
http://spiritualityquest.org/love-and-light
Old 10-08-2016, 06:58 AM
Master
Well you would wouldn't you, you wrote it..

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 12-08-2016, 05:01 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
I'm only trying to help people naturesflow
Old 24-08-2016, 03:12 AM
Seeker
Do you ever write poetry? You put that really well. Make the unexplainable a little more portrayable. if that's a word.
Old 26-08-2016, 06:32 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Space8y
Do you ever write poetry? You put that really well. Make the unexplainable a little more portrayable. if that's a word.
Thank you Space8y welcome to Spiritual Forums and thank you very much for visiting our site http://spiritualityquest.org we update with new articles every Wednesday and Sunday
Old 26-08-2016, 10:48 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow

Hah! Saved me a response!

Shame the commercials don't come with music here. (Aside: what's wrong with helpfully explaining it here?)

Old 26-08-2016, 12:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Howard
I'm only trying to help people naturesflow

It was a little cosmic humour.

Your intention is your own and I am not taking away from that. :)

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 26-08-2016, 12:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen

Shame the commercials don't come with music here. (Aside: what's wrong with helpfully explaining it here?)

lol

Fancy seeing you here Lorelyen. Who would have thought ay? hehehe

Old 26-08-2016, 02:58 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen

http://spiritualityquest.org is not commercial. We do not sell anything nor solicit donations. If you want music http://spiritualityquest.org/spiritualityquest. I wanted to let Spiritual Forums users to know of our wonderful site and the other resources available on it.
Old 26-08-2016, 08:41 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Howard
http://spiritualityquest.org is not commercial. We do not sell anything nor solicit donations. If you want music http://spiritualityquest.org/spiritualityquest. I wanted to let Spiritual Forums users to know of our wonderful site and the other resources available on it.

In point of fact "commercials" usually mean TV ads (here in the UK). They don't have to be commercial in the business sense but sometimes appear among commercial commercials. I was being sarcastic because as this is a "public" forum I was a bit baffled at having to be removed from it to find out what a topic was about so that I could return here to discuss it. And....I was a little surprised at your "I find this article helpful....." when you wrote it, as if it were a discovery, rather than "here's something I wrote..." or "would anyone like to visit my site?"

In hindsight - ok, it was well-intentioned but just caught me out. I'm a very simple person, a sucker for learning anew.
All the best with it - the site.