Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 28-07-2016, 11:07 PM
Suspended

Updates on my spiritual awakening: confidence

I haven't been here in a while, but I thought I would update everyone on my spiritual journeys.

Look, I was combative about this concept of God for a bit but, but, but now I know God has a wife who is his equal and she is a Goddess. She and He have been here since the beginning of Earth guiding and now, honestly, they are really guiding people; they have been born.

So, what does this mean for us. It means before and including Jesus Christ, people like Buddha as well, really were Gods paving the way for the true divine God and Goddess. It's tough to talk about these things because I know so many haven't had enough spiritual experience and those who do just hide it. I don't want to hide it anymore. I really want to talk about it openly.

First off telepathy is real and all of us have it. Numerology and Tarot are real and it's just a form of synchronicity we all tap into. I can show you if you want to test me. Just reply, "show me." I'm a medium now and I can connect you with loved ones so just ask. We don't have to play games here we can just be ourselves. There is just no reason to hide.

In the end every single one of us go to Heaven, in one lifetime. Why? Because we are guided in the afterlife through gentle meditations to Heaven no matter how depraved we lived. I'm not suggesting you live depraved or that I have but, it is about growth. What depravity is guilt, regret, sadness in Heaven because people do feel the guilt after they feel the love and they do take it on their own to atone. The God and Goddess just aren't punitive; they love us unconditionally.

So, if you want a miracle I'm ready to give it to you just ask. I can show you through a reading or through mediumship and I can do more.
Old 30-07-2016, 08:29 PM
Experiencer

Well, I regard most of what's talked about on this forum as not real. So.... Show me.
Old 30-07-2016, 08:36 PM
Pathfinder
I appreciate your honesty and openness. I don't need you to show me to see the power of your words. Good work and good luck in your spiritual awakening!
Old 30-07-2016, 11:00 PM
Experiencer
The God and Goddess reminds me of Shiva and Shakti in hinduism. I do not know enough to be confident, but what I understood they are two aspects of the same reality, masculine and feminine. We may chose to reach higher realization trough any of them. Sometimes in spirituality, the masculine appeals me, other times the feminine. I need both to walk the path.
Old 30-07-2016, 11:45 PM
Suspended
Im curious what youre talking about. So show me. :)
Old 31-07-2016, 12:32 AM
Master
I think I am just meeting part of what you speek.
Show me. I can always use more.
Old 31-07-2016, 08:15 AM
Experiencer

What an interesting post, so, please, show me :)
Old 31-07-2016, 01:31 PM
Guide
Lovely. It's wonderful that you've reached such an amazing point in your journey. I hope you continue to grow, my friend. Namaste
Old 01-08-2016, 01:56 PM
Hi, Justme....sounds wonderful!
I am very happy for you.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 01-08-2016, 02:58 PM
Master
Welcome Back JustMe,
It's always good to see another who's found the big secret Inside and moving into utilizing shining more light into the world. :)
No need to show me, I found it too...it's all real.