Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 22-07-2016, 08:21 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by creedence
Said like a true Sith Lord - you shall now be known as Darth Froebellian.

Seriously though, one cannot exist without the other.

I'm a Jedi Grandmaster...

There is always light if you choose to see it, which is why negativity and fear clouds the light. It's hard if you are blocked and consumed by fear. In the case of the OP some healing and white light cleansing would probably help.
Save
Old 22-07-2016, 01:08 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by froebellian
I'm a Jedi Grandmaster...

There is always light if you choose to see it, which is why negativity and fear clouds the light. It's hard if you are blocked and consumed by fear. In the case of the OP some healing and white light cleansing would probably help.
Save

As for darkness or dark energy inside our head blocking of some kind,it's the terminated energy in our head will make a person's mind not clear to think or decide wrongly. And it's clearable by greater forces nothing special.

As for spirit darkness is nothing, in the universe or inside the ground. That's spirit never see natural darkness unless someone gathers and practices it. This is human never know so far because human never experience the darkness in a spiritual way.
Old 22-07-2016, 02:12 PM
Master

Light gives birth to shadows, not darkness. So the question is, what does one gain by ascribing darkness with attributes that lies in the realm of shadows?
Old 22-07-2016, 03:19 PM
boshy b. good

“put your head up straight and
see, says light ..”

[ - big .. ]
Old 22-07-2016, 04:07 PM
Seeker
So Osirian! Not your fault though. Darkness KS primeval, whereas light expands into the darkness. We can only see because of the light from our Sun and other celestial objects. No light no sight. I see light as representative of the self expanding outwards into darkness. You have to delve into it but keep your wits about you. Most paths have simply chosen to shun the darkness and accept only what is in their light, dating way back to the cult of Osiris.
Old 25-07-2016, 03:52 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
Light gives birth to shadows, not darkness. So the question is, what does one gain by ascribing darkness with attributes that lies in the realm of shadows?

My own way of understanding the realm of shadows is that it is a reference to where the shadow falls. This "might" be what your trying to say, which would make perfect sense for the reason that the shadow points the way towards the earth, so in that respect represents a connecting link ... Between the energies of earth and sky. At least that's the way that I do it. But if your confused, you can google this article:

Akasha The Womb of Creation - Isha

Probably a better way of understanding darkness is that it has potential. When we close our eyes, the world dissapears. So in that respect, darkness can be likened to this type of blank slate (tabula rasa), the prima materia for the creation of some new experience. So darkness is important, connectivity is important, and Namaskar is also important because not only does that help us to experience our sense of oneness with the world, but it also plays an important role in the alighning of the physical body with the mental emotional and energy bodies.

From a symbolic perspective ... darkness, the shadow, nothingness and death are in a way, all references to the same phenomenon. Likewise, the serpent (which lies on it's belly) is symbolic for a way of connecting with the energies of earth (Shakti) and sky (Akash).

"Truly, Truly, I say unto you, unless a seed of wheat fall unto the ground and die, it abideth alone. But if it dies, it beingeth forth much fruit." (John 12:24)

As human beings, it's only natural for us to value things like light and life and shun experiences like darkness and death. Then again, it makes sense to us that death follows life, whereas it doesn't always make sense the other way around. Our connection with the earth represents the understanding for a seed. When the spine is turned in a vertical direction, it can represent the understanding for a tree.
Old 25-07-2016, 10:53 PM
Guide

There are two sorts of light and darkness. Darkness as in its negative in source. Light as in its positive in source.
Then there is dark and light energy. Dark energy stems from the personality and mind. Light energy stems from the soul and heart. Representing Yin and Yang.Neither good or bad. Neither positive or negative.
Old 11-08-2016, 04:11 PM

It only holds your power if you don't bring the darkness back into the light.
Old 12-08-2016, 03:46 AM
Master

Darkness has no consciousness but is there to raise consciousness.
Old 12-08-2016, 06:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horse
If light is unity consciousness, connection with the source of all that is, how can darkness hold any power?
An analogy: I assume you are not blind and can see the computer screen right now. Now close your eyes (after reading the rest of this). What do you see now? You still know this post is on the computer screen, yet you can not see it. The computer is not holding any power over you. Neither is the 'darkness'. You yourself closed your eyes and are now keeping them shut. You have the power to shut out the light and ignore it even if you know if the light is still there.