Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 22-07-2016, 01:00 AM
Experiencer
Thats what i feel like,

Q1; there is no such a thing as a human soul unless you hint at the previous state before an awakening occours within a human.

Our souls descending whole into the earth realms and remain as whole. Therefore i feel thats where the cry comes of a newborn baby just realizes that it is "disconected from the source". Our mind gets shaped into the form we preceive this world trough the outer enfluences, thats what makes us to lose ourself or we can say we disconnect completely from the source untill life awakes one again and again.

Every human experiences certain points at the life which are chances to get awakened, that are the moments we feel at totall loss, falling down of our believes and starting to question what life realy is. Everyone has this special mission or purpose as we call it to awake to his/her very own truth. Everyone is chosen and no special abilities are needed then just the need for self discovery. Thats why there is not even a need to awake people, they will awake when time is ready for them and everyone will one day, or some lifes later.

Some souls are just learning about life, it can many lifes past till to the ascension - reunion with oneself , the source. Some souls are descended again, even tough they mastered already life on this realm or in other realms but they are here to serve humankind for the good, some are here to manifestate the gateways which will shift the overall conscious of humanity into the 5th dimension - peace , love and harmony for the colective with no conditional boundaries.

Spiritual everyone is equal to the whole - all there is. There is no special or any self concerned benneficial ways, thats not how spirituality works. How could be something collective if there would be spirits with lesser qualities?! We are all the quanity of the whole as a drop of water contains the same as a whole sea. Therefore the question with the solar plexus is answerd with the first.
Old 23-07-2016, 01:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robinski78
Two main questions...

Q 1. What might the chances be, for a human to have a spiritual soul, instead of a human soul - as is normally the case...

If that was possible, would they have a special purpose in life, to be that way enabled??? Or is the entire thing, too preposterous to contemplate???

Q 2. If the theory was possible, would the solar plexus be of the same character - i.e. Spiritual???

Just passing thoughts, somewhat inspired by a chat with an acquaintance...

Robbie....

On question 1: yes it is possible for soul to incarnate that has never been in a human body before. As for a special purpose quite possible and it is also possible for them to be here to just experience what it is like to be incarnated in this plane.
Old 24-07-2016, 08:33 PM
Master
New soul...

Quote:
Originally Posted by khallianen
On question 1: yes it is possible for soul to incarnate that has never been in a human body before. As for a special purpose quite possible and it is also possible for them to be here to just experience what it is like to be incarnated in this plane.

Thanks khallianen...

Re the special purpose theory... If for instance, it was a new soul, and I am quite some distance along my awareness pathway, how will the two gel together??
Would the soul be out of it's depth - so to speak??? Or can they learn back to front...

s'all very interesting...

Robbie....

Never search for answers. Wait patiently until they are placed before you, which will be when you can unconditionally accept: and live those answers...

Old 25-07-2016, 12:42 PM
Master
Personally to tell you the truth I don't know.

Every time I try to get more information if I have a spiritual life purpose or a soul mission I get nothing. I also don't feel like I have ever been here like having a past life. And when I have tried getting readings done they either want nothing to do with me or I get basically this: "try not to put too much emphasis on what's gone before or what is going to happen, enjoy the journey don't set a destination".

Then there is this knack with technology. I ran heavy equipment for a living till I was force to retire early. So got bored and went to the local college and took their computer program, a 2 year course on building, repairing and programming in 1 semester. Now do it as a hobby. Also I use to Play an online space sim called Eve, I never needed to do the tutorial on how to fly. Just knew how. I play Star Trek Online and can solo content designed for 5 players. It's like this is part of me almost like I instinctively know how to react.

So as you can see I still have questions with no answers.
Old 26-07-2016, 12:40 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by khallianen
Personally to tell you the truth I don't know.

Every time I try to get more information if I have a spiritual life purpose or a soul mission I get nothing. I also don't feel like I have ever been here like having a past life. And when I have tried getting readings done they either want nothing to do with me or I get basically this: "try not to put too much emphasis on what's gone before or what is going to happen, enjoy the journey don't set a destination".

Then there is this knack with technology. I ran heavy equipment for a living till I was force to retire early. So got bored and went to the local college and took their computer program, a 2 year course on building, repairing and programming in 1 semester. Now do it as a hobby. Also I use to Play an online space sim called Eve, I never needed to do the tutorial on how to fly. Just knew how. I play Star Trek Online and can solo content designed for 5 players. It's like this is part of me almost like I instinctively know how to react.

So as you can see I still have questions with no answers.

Why it is so important to get these answers?! Even if we used to be on a completely diffrent plane before earth and thats like wise for many people out there, it is past and now we are here on the earth plane. None of us can change the fact who we where nor does it make any sense to heal a past life as example many times i have read here. With death we closeing a circle and finishing what we needed and has fulfilled its task and move on.

Seeking oneself a purpose is like asking what is the meaning of life?! The meaning and purpose is that you feel that you can give all your heart into it, something that you can reffer to and feel good with yourself doing it. Everyone has a purpose even if it is the most simple tadk on this planet, if it fulfills you it doesnt matter. Anyone has a talent or an ability he/she is good with. Youll find it, dont stress yourself about it, in time it will come to you all the answers you are looking for.

Look even this guy started the thread gave anyone a reply to the thoughts of the others expect me. Thats what some spiritual people do...thats why its not real. Some will always tell nonsense just to sell something like the fortune tellers at tv chanels as example, thats wgy actually you do not need anybody to tell about spirituality because deep down we know already all the answers we are looking for, just trust your intuition,you can do it.
Old 26-07-2016, 01:25 AM
Master
Why it is so important to get these answers?

Maybe because my brain is wired differently. This is a mystery, a puzzle to be solved and I love solving them. If I don't get the answers no big deal, the fun is searching for them.

As for a purpose I am happy to just be and go with the flow. So far it hasn't been boring and it has been a blast.
Old 26-07-2016, 04:05 AM
Suspended
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robinski78
Two main questions...

Q 1. What might the chances be, for a human to have a spiritual soul, instead of a human soul - as is normally the case...

If that was possible, would they have a special purpose in life, to be that way enabled??? Or is the entire thing, too preposterous to contemplate???

Q 2. If the theory was possible, would the solar plexus be of the same character - i.e. Spiritual???

Just passing thoughts, somewhat inspired by a chat with an acquaintance...

Robbie....

The way you are stating your questions is a little different from how I conceptualize things based on my studies but I get your question and can tell you my answer.

There is one kind of soul in human bodies. There is not a human one and a spiritual one. However, these souls, which is what we are, which is what carries self-awareness and consciousness, can be at different levels of advancement. Once souls reach a certain level of advancement, they don't incarnate in human bodies anymore. They are beyond incarnating and move on to higher activities.

Related to your question, yes a very highly advanced soul can incarnate for a special purpose as long as they have not advanced so much they cannot function in the lower dense energies of this physical world and human body.

I don't understand your use of the words solar plexus and spiritual in question #2. Is there a certain religion or belief system where you get these terms?
Old 26-07-2016, 04:07 PM
Master

Hi Robinski78,

According to Sri Aurobindo, there are subtle differentiations of what we generically label as "soul". Roughly...
1) there is the 'jivatman', which is the individuated portion of Spirit (Atman), which does not incarnate in the physical.

2) there is the soul proper which does incarnate and provides vision and support for the various possibilities for the individual incarnation in the current life.

3) there is what he calls the 'central' or 'psychic*' being, which is the distinctly spiritually evolved and evolving soul. People who are not spiritually aspiring have not developed this component.
Recommend further reading on Sri Aurobindo on this topic - 'central being' or 'psychic being', if you are interested - just google or see thread in the book section, esp. 'Letters on Yoga'.

~ J

* so as to avoid any ambiguity - this term 'psychic', he uses in a different sense - more closely to the original Greek meaning 'of the soul' - not the now common association of the term with 'lower psychism' of mediums and trance channels who typically do this though the astral plane (solar plexus) vs. soul/spirit proper.
Old 26-07-2016, 05:23 PM
kairi

hi.I am new and i will not say that i know things.I haven't searched anything,i am starting to not believe in any theory because that's what they are theories.I will talk only based in what i am experiencing .And what it is that i am experiencing?i wish i knew.Anyway,deep in our core and inside our bodies,there is this pure love.I will not say that i have seen a form of this.The only thing i know is that this soul for some or energy for others is this .Love within each one of us.Pure and kind,that knows nothing else but love.That remains in a state of calmness and love,without a form.We are this.I don't know if anyone will understand me because i am not good with English words but i certainly know what i am experiencing.Love is your soul and mine and if we remove everything else only this remains,no forms nothing,just love,our core,what we are made from.All
And i believe the soul is one,no spiritual no human,it is what it is.Pure,one inside of us.
i repeat this is only based in what i am experiencing,i haven't searched any theories,i just start.So be kind with me even if you do not agree.:)
Old 26-07-2016, 06:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyotir
Hi Robinski78,

According to Sri Aurobindo, there are subtle differentiations of what we generically label as "soul". Roughly...
1) there is the 'jivatman', which is the individuated portion of Spirit (Atman), which does not incarnate in the physical.

2) there is the soul proper which does incarnate and provides vision and support for the various possibilities for the individual incarnation in the current life.

3) there is what he calls the 'central' or 'psychic*' being, which is the distinctly spiritually evolved and evolving soul. People who are not spiritually aspiring have not developed this component.
Recommend further reading on Sri Aurobindo on this topic - 'central being' or 'psychic being', if you are interested - just google or see thread in the book section, esp. 'Letters on Yoga'.

~ J

* so as to avoid any ambiguity - this term 'psychic', he uses in a different sense - more closely to the original Greek meaning 'of the soul' - not the now common association of the term with 'lower psychism' of mediums and trance channels who typically do this though the astral plane (solar plexus) vs. soul/spirit proper.

Jyotir -- thank you so much for this ref. I checked it out. PP. 106-109 of the Vol. 1 PDF speak directly to these concepts ...really just lovely reading. Will definitely have to do more reading of Sri A. -- and I see there's plently more where that came from

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke