Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 11-07-2016, 09:44 PM
Master
Two main questions...

Two main questions...

Q 1. What might the chances be, for a human to have a spiritual soul, instead of a human soul - as is normally the case...

If that was possible, would they have a special purpose in life, to be that way enabled??? Or is the entire thing, too preposterous to contemplate???

Q 2. If the theory was possible, would the solar plexus be of the same character - i.e. Spiritual???

Just passing thoughts, somewhat inspired by a chat with an acquaintance...

Robbie....

Never search for answers. Wait patiently until they are placed before you, which will be when you can unconditionally accept: and live those answers...

Old 11-07-2016, 10:49 PM
Master

Do you mean the cloaking down of consciousness? Some advanced souls do cloak down their consciousness to give teachings to those on the earth plane. Silver Birch comes to mind in that respect.

As I understand it, some advanced souls, though still human, do purposely incarnate into earthly lives of suffering (often as children) to inspire people into Service.

Christ would come into the category you allude to, in the pure sense of the meaning.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 11-07-2016, 11:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robinski78
Two main questions...

Q 1. What might the chances be, for a human to have a spiritual soul, instead of a human soul - as is normally the case...

If that was possible, would they have a special purpose in life, to be that way enabled??? Or is the entire thing, too preposterous to contemplate???

Q 2. If the theory was possible, would the solar plexus be of the same character - i.e. Spiritual???

Robbie....

I don't really know what soul is or relate to it much now days as being necessary to the whole view of life and creation. For me as a whole creation its all here in me as I am complete to just live my life as I can and know to be.

Some people awaken to more to know more, some don't. Some become aware of the spirit nature of things, some are not aware. Either way it is just they way the life in balance has created itself. I think observing those in history or even current times who support the whole in more soul/spiritually? orientated ways simply activate our own questions and explorations to understand deeper the nature of our own spirit and human self as one source.

Their is no order in how we deepen understanding of how life moves in so many ways of itself and as a whole. Life itself calls to itself what is required for the ongoing creation and balance of itself.

Balance creates what it requires for the whole, so balance shows a variety of humans being spiritual and spiritual being human. It is really your own perception of what just is showing us can be in totality of being on this earth for the balance of itself. It doesn't matter how you perceive it or where you focus. Life is just life being itself. When you drop all the ideas that some are more spiritually designed or more human, you begin to notice yourself and where your trying to focus and see more of life moving in a way you haven't noticed before. Or if your focus in on Jesus or other noted beings who impacted the world in some way, you begin to notice the potential of any human if that is what their *purpose of being* is going to be. Life shows us many ways of being human. We make choices as we grow and know more.

The solar plexus is related to the celestial plane/sun/mars. It is also the power centre. If you cant *Feel* your centre you cant be in your centre.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 12-07-2016, 08:09 AM
Master
Thank you...

Thanks to both of you - Knight and naturesflow

I'm sure if one looked at the subject deeply, there would be a surprising number of different suppositions, depending where an individual was on their journey towards the light...

Thank both of you for your input... It's nice to be made aware of the opinions, that other members maintain and their sound reasons for doing so...

Regards...

Robbie....

Never search for answers. Wait patiently until they are placed before you, which will be when you can unconditionally accept: and live those answers...

Old 12-07-2016, 09:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Thanks to both of you - Knight and naturesflow

I'm sure if one looked at the subject deeply, there would be a surprising number of different suppositions, depending where an individual was on their journey towards the light...

Thank both of you for your input... It's nice to be made aware of the opinions, that other members maintain and their sound reasons for doing so...

Regards...

Robbie....

Thankyou for asking the questions.

I suppose looking around we can determine and make the life of each person appear to be at points of movement based on our awareness of what we deem as more important to the whole movement. But ultimately its difficult to do this, because we cannot see the whole nature of why things are as they are based on a much greater picture of life. We can really only decide how a person is moving based on what we know and how we move and how we weigh things up compared to ourselves and others moving through life. When one dies, their suffering that doesn't die here may die through the immediacy of death for all we know and merge with the light once more so naturally if in this example, this could make them closer to the light in death than life looking into all this. Leaving them complete compared to someone who may look to be kind and loving here but still carrying pain and suffering within. I am only using this as an example to highlight how we cannot know only what we create things to be. We can sense intuitively and gain some measure of awareness but things change and move us differently as I see it. So who knows? I don't.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 12-07-2016, 03:13 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Two main questions...

Robbie....

When a person's soul became spiritual he is undergoing certain venture. And human soul is the original one untouched by higher awareness.

I could see spiritual realm when my age of three and married my Goddess wife at twenty, Jesus and Buddha came to me at my age of twenty seven......But no one told me what will I do next ,if I didn't fight the bad gods now after my death then I will do that work. So it's early for me to start the work first.....

All the people's life path are not the same. There's no pattern of any kind to follow or arrangement. None of my mentor teach me dharma and I never learn any. My dharma is quite a mystical riddle.

Last edited by Jeremy Bong : 12-07-2016 at 04:57 PM.
Old 12-07-2016, 04:02 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion
Do you mean the cloaking down of consciousness? Some advanced souls do cloak down their consciousness to give teachings to those on the earth plane. Silver Birch comes to mind in that respect.

As I understand it, some advanced souls, though still human, do purposely incarnate into earthly lives of suffering (often as children) to inspire people into Service.

Christ would come into the category you allude to, in the pure sense of the meaning.

Is the person then aware or unaware they are advance souls.
Old 12-07-2016, 04:09 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
Is the person then aware or unaware they are advance souls.

Does the person recognise themselves as an advanced soul whilst in incarnation? Probably not, at least not in the sense you or I would understand.
Though they would express an inner strength and joy of spirit indicative of it to others capable of recognising it.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 12-07-2016, 04:49 PM
Ascender

1. Everyone has a spiritual soul-- The degree of advancement is really just amount of awareness it has developed in order to better express that soul--

2. In a distorted fashion, you are always expressing the same character; however because of the level of awareness, the context one understands oneself in changes the behavior of that character, but not the character itself--

---------------

I was not birthed with any awareness of my role here on earth; however I experienced what many are experiencing these days in the sense of starseeds or lightworkers, or the such-- My awareness was definitely different, and even at the age 8 or so I remember questioning why we were this way and getting answers that didn't make sense-- I was horrible in school (as I really just had no interest), and much of it is a blur, and a horrid one at that considering how much I was punished for not doing well-- But, I just didn't budge--

It wasn't until there was a specific ceremony when who I am and my purpose here on earth was revealed to me-- Along with the circumstances I find myself in-- I am still however in preparation and waking up (remembering could also be said)-- While I rather not reveal my purpose and intention at this time, you could think of me as a part of a greater personality appearing here on earth that when comes together will act in a certain unison, both being my self personality, but in a way that interacts with the rest as a part of a greater personality that includes more than myself as I experience it, though not at all separate-- Tis sort of a complicated manner to express such a situation--

But I thought I might share my experiences of such a situation, though all situations in formation are unique-- Also, I might express that until I see this certain unison emerge, though I deeply understand it-- I do have my doubts, or, I should say I kind of wobble between doubt and conviction; which sort of represents the aspects of me that have yet to merge and emerge--

Anyways; I do not see things at all in terms of human affairs; and the situation is vastly different than it appears to us here-- But still it must be dealt with in a context that supports human affairs, and so it (change) will come in such a supporting formation that links us to the greater perspective while organizing the distortion in a more coherent manner--

--------

Whether or not that information is useful to you; idk--
Old 13-07-2016, 06:18 AM
Master
Thanks...

Thanks to all who've replied and added their thoughts and appreciations to this thread...

Regards...

Robbie....