Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 06-04-2017, 09:17 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Same Sex twin flame27
I'm getting sick of this theory. Why does their always have to something wrong with what inside of me that attracts something negative? Why can't it just be that they are just attracted to the light? Period.
No one likes to think they are the cause of their own negative manifestations, by denying it though you lose the power to change your circumstances. By all means, believe that the love for your twin attracts negativity but dont be surprised at the outcome. Or you could find out for yourself by becoming aware of how you're thinking.
Old 06-04-2017, 09:30 PM
Newbie ;)

Yes the best comment was about having no fear about these negative forces. Still recognising them and seeing them for what they are. That way we can actually be helpful spiritual beings.
Old 06-04-2017, 09:37 PM
Newbie ;)

As an answer to the original post, I think it is the beings who need the light the most may be attracted to the light the most. Also a good healer may look to the most sick as someone to heal.
Beware of coarse the healer should be able to do this with out absorbing the negativity or at least be able to release it soon before it causes them or people around them any difficulty.
Old 06-04-2017, 11:57 PM
Same Sex twin flame27

I feel that the universe wants me to use my light to bring certain people out of the darkness, but I get shunned every time. I wish the universe will stop sending me to people that don't care to be helped or choose to stay in the darkness.
Old 06-04-2017, 11:58 PM
Same Sex twin flame27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldous
When my twin's flight was canceled because of hurricane Matthew, she said something always happens to keep us apart. She was going to visit and stay in my house for four days. We talked about her coming to live with me and stay in a room in my house for free. Also, my company recently hired a new director that doesn't like anything I do even though I worked for the company for 16 years. Is this part of the dark forces?

It could be a message from the universe that it's not time for you guys to physically come together yet.
Old 07-04-2017, 12:04 AM
Same Sex twin flame27

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterfly1111
I don't think LOA is what drives negative energy to Twin Flames. Having encountered it first hand when my Twin first passed over. They were attracted by my sorrow of his passing and my fear of knowing they were there. They had a very deliberate intention to keep my Twin and I apart. And keep me from accomplishing my purpose. It was only when I learned to ground myself and overcome fear did they finally go away. Looking back they only strengthened my bond with my Twin. I can say now say neither heaven or hell can keep us apart. I still believe at the heart of all things good can always be found. Perhaps the evil is just illusion or something to test us and build our strength.

I'm not a fan of the LOA. It's seems flawed to me. Something about it just doesn't make any sense. I think the negative forces interfere with this because they see and feel the potential that this love has and they block it every single time. This keeps happening to me and I don't know why. I heard that small still voice tell me that these women are making the choice to not approach me in that way....even though they feel the connection...which seems selfish. They're too busy worrying about the material possessions they're gonna lose.
Old 07-04-2017, 01:03 AM
Knower

Yeap I agree! As far as not attracting material people you are better off without them. Search for the bright side in every scenario and remember only you control your life and path. Learn to truly believe negative energy has no control of over you.
Old 07-04-2017, 02:37 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Same Sex twin flame27
I'm not a fan of the LOA. It's seems flawed to me. Something about it just doesn't make any sense. I think the negative forces interfere with this because they see and feel the potential that this love has and they block it every single time. This keeps happening to me and I don't know why. I heard that small still voice tell me that these women are making the choice to not approach me in that way....even though they feel the connection...which seems selfish. They're too busy worrying about the material possessions they're gonna lose.

When I first discovered the LOA I thought that it was very empowering, however, after trying to put it into practice for a few years, I have to admit, this is not how the world we are in works, not entirely. Of course there is some truth in it, there would have to be for it to be this popular and successful but there is a lot of miss- information going around as well. When you actually try to put it into practice, you'll see, we don't have total control. There is some pre-planning that goes into this life as well, so it's not just about wiley-niley picking stuff as you go.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell"
Old 07-04-2017, 02:40 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldous
When my twin's flight was canceled because of hurricane Matthew, she said something always happens to keep us apart. She was going to visit and stay in my house for four days. We talked about her coming to live with me and stay in a room in my house for free. Also, my company recently hired a new director that doesn't like anything I do even though I worked for the company for 16 years. Is this part of the dark forces?

I agree with the OP, probably not the right time yet, I know for me and my twin it is not the right time yet, and I would much rather wait for the timing to be perfect than start something that won't work out.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell"
Old 07-04-2017, 07:00 PM
Same Sex twin flame27

Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
When I first discovered the LOA I thought that it was very empowering, however, after trying to put it into practice for a few years, I have to admit, this is not how the world we are in works, not entirely. Of course there is some truth in it, there would have to be for it to be this popular and successful but there is a lot of miss- information going around as well. When you actually try to put it into practice, you'll see, we don't have total control. There is some pre-planning that goes into this life as well, so it's not just about wiley-niley picking stuff as you go.

I agree. I don't put too much thought into this LOA thing. But there are times when I would throw things out into the universe (positive things) like for example...money to by beer...I end up getting it lol But that doesn't happen all the time. I wish it did. When it comes to these soul connections, the LOA doesn't work that well when you are sharing a soul with someone else. That's when free will comes in. And that 's the part that sucks