Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 27-08-2019, 05:40 PM

Question Where are men stories

I've noticed one interesting thing...

...all of the stories that I read about Twin flames, they were written by women. So, it makes me think that...something is wrong with TF theory
or I have not yet read the story of a man who met his TF.

Just read the stories in English and in my native language about TFs, this is going to be a women favorable genre. I suppose that we are more perceptive to this TF concept or what?

Where are men stories, I would like to read it.
Old 27-08-2019, 05:59 PM
Seeker

Because I know what I know. I know what I felt. I know all the details....it is also complicated

I frankly dont trust someone else's opinion other than my own. Also, I am not struggling to make a decision because rationally there is no decision to be made.

People overcomplicate things and tend to get caught up in their drama of life so much it is silly. Especially my twin. Like look at my life and my things and what people would think of me. Or this has to be said or things are suppose to go this particular way or a relationship has to work this way? Please, says who? She is a coward. She is gutless. Im laughing and crying at the same time. She believes some kind of random path where all things are resolved with her not making a decision or doing anything out of her comfort zone. Even after all the miracles, synchronicities, and amazing things that happened it isnt good enough for her. And I am not good enough for her. She has her head so far up her butt and grasped after the comforts of the world and sought to comply to those expectations instead of following her heart and living. The hilarious part is if she followed love all those blessings would of been given to her (comfort). There is no cure for a coward other than to not be a coward. She is selfish to a ridiculous degree. She does things designed to punish me and she knows hurts me under the pretense of false wisdom. It is so blatantly disrespectful I can hardly put words to it.

Now the situation is so hairy and bordering on disaster I dont care to think of it. All because she listened to everyone but me and followed the ways of the world instead of God. I was not perfect either and nor did I claim to be. My biggest fault was getting affected, led on, and manipulated by her nonsense though and not learning to not be bothered by situations outside of my control. In the mean time I wait...but dont hold my breath and dont rule out seeing another if a good opportunity presented itself. Why shouldnt I? But post a story of it? There is no need...everything has reached its conclusion from my side.
Old 27-08-2019, 06:08 PM
Master

Guess what, men and women are different. This used to be common knowledge, but has become unacceptable to state in public. Women generally have no idea how different the "dating market" is for a man than a woman.

If a man waits around to "meet" his twin flame, soulmate or whatever, he'll die of old age before he meets anyone. Men don't meet women, only women meet men. At least that's what they think, but what actually happens is that any man that wants a woman has to go out and get one. It is a lot like hunting, requiring weapons, skills, a hunting ground and suitable targets. They even try to teach how to meet (pick up) women in courses, but most of these men are simply not dating material.

To man, there is no such thing as a twin flame or soul mate, there are millions of potential women out there and the job is to try and "meet" (hunt down" at least one. Men generally fail many times, before they succeed.

The way women experience this very same "game" is that they go out and keep "meeting" men and their only job really is to choose the right one from the many available men that hit on them all the time, at least if they are young and reasonably attractive. The idea that there is this one person out there for everyone is really quite preposterous, there are millions available for everyone, the trick is in finding a fairly suitable mate within the time limited allotted in our short lives.
Old 27-08-2019, 09:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
but what actually happens is that any man that wants a woman has to go out and get one. It is a lot like hunting, requiring weapons, skills, a hunting ground and suitable targets.

Unless you're like rich and famous.
Old 27-08-2019, 09:52 PM
Master
Not all men hunt. Almost all of my relationships started with the Lady wanting me. Now at this stage of my life I've gotten use to being alone, doing whatever I want whenever I want and that is a freedom I will not let go of easily.
Old 27-08-2019, 09:54 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Guess what, men and women are different. This used to be common knowledge, but has become unacceptable to state in public. Women generally have no idea how different the "dating market" is for a man than a woman.

If a man waits around to "meet" his twin flame, soulmate or whatever, he'll die of old age before he meets anyone. Men don't meet women, only women meet men. At least that's what they think, but what actually happens is that any man that wants a woman has to go out and get one. It is a lot like hunting, requiring weapons, skills, a hunting ground and suitable targets. They even try to teach how to meet (pick up) women in courses, but most of these men are simply not dating material.

To man, there is no such thing as a twin flame or soul mate, there are millions of potential women out there and the job is to try and "meet" (hunt down" at least one. Men generally fail many times, before they succeed.

The way women experience this very same "game" is that they go out and keep "meeting" men and their only job really is to choose the right one from the many available men that hit on them all the time, at least if they are young and reasonably attractive. The idea that there is this one person out there for everyone is really quite preposterous, there are millions available for everyone, the trick is in finding a fairly suitable mate within the time limited allotted in our short lives.

I don't really agree with this totally because some men are empathic enough to feel their other half. So, while they are different psychologically the connection is still there.
Old 27-08-2019, 10:52 PM
Deactivated Account

Unlike some men who usually parot spiritual concepts without true understanding and keep discussing them going into never ending circles, some women take certain concepts and make it into entirely different things and just run with it.

Plz don't kill me lol

Last edited by Questions : 28-08-2019 at 01:39 AM.
Old 28-08-2019, 12:50 AM
Master
Quote:

Oh man! This is soooo true and it reminds me of when I was much younger and unmarried and started going on Caribbean cruises.

All the cruise ships would have bunches of college girls traveling together. .....Kinda like a herd of cows

As single guy the object was always to figure out how to cut one from the herd so you could have fun with her!

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 28-08-2019, 01:10 AM
Guide

Summertime, you’ve just received 6 responses from male members who occasionally visit this sub-forum. I am a female, reading this board for 5+ years now, because I find the theory intriguing.

I don’t know what else the internet puts out...Here, I would have to say there has been a surprising amount of male input over the years. I’ve enjoyed the balance and the insights, as well as empathizing with their heart-breaking stories.

Sorry, I’m not the one to illustrate examples from older posts and hashtag previous threads. If you feel like it, do a little delving and you may see what I mean. Love to all..
Old 28-08-2019, 02:00 AM
Administrator
Here is a man story, an astral journal 2007

First time controlling love in my heart.

Hello everyone, there is some very deep soul searching to do and I need to be grounded and alone, at this moment I have an inner conflict which I am finding particularly hard to control, I guess it is one of the hardest things a man can go through although I have nonetheless and in all truthfulness fallen in love with someone. I can’t be with this person as they are already taken, they don’t know how I feel, and have not imposed my intentions upon them, I have somehow, for the likes of me of which I know not, restrained myself from acting upon this love, it hurts….. a lot. I recognise that the real essence of true love is to be without; that is, a restraint from lust and neediness, I recognise that in this state of being I remain unconditional and expect nothing back. I can at least produce a controlled smile at her in passing without causing her concern, if she knew what I am feeling I will more than likely make a fool of myself. I nonetheless silently thank her for this gift of insight, it does however leave a boundless awakening within, a naked reality in its purity, the very essence of my humanity striped of all its identity and down to the very core of awareness, a mind with no way out always stops dead in its tracks. I ask for the guidance of the divine spirits to keep my heart pure and true and to help me maintaining the honour and courage that resides in my heart so that it benefits all.
I live and experience for the benefit of others only.

For the one who showed me the way home…..

Thank you