Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2006, 01:11 PM
psychic sue

My article for BBC Faith on spiritualism

Thought you might want to have a nose!

Horrid picture of me! There will be a short film I made attached to this site in the near future.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/birmingham/cont..._feature.shtml

Sue x
Old 21-09-2006, 03:58 AM
mikron

thanks for letting us know! I just checked it out ! it was amazing to traverse your pictures of reality and see it all a cosmic mirror !

Namaste
mikron

Last edited by mikron : 21-09-2006 at 11:07 AM.
Old 21-09-2006, 10:49 AM
Knower
Sue, thanks for the link to that article

I read it with an increasingly big smile across my face, because it seemed that not only have you encapsulated what Spiritualism is all about, but best of all, you did it in a friendly, down-to-earth, engaging way. Anyone with little or no previous knowledge who read that would not have been scared away!

You've done Spiritualism a great service by writing like that! Have you considered writing, or have you already written, other spiritual articles that would appeal to people who are coming to things spritual for the first time?

Well done, Sue!

Love and Light,
Jeremy
Old 21-09-2006, 11:58 AM
Angels444

Hello Sue,

Thanks for posting the link & well done on the article. As Jeremy said, it spelled it out perfectly for anyone who may not understand what Spiritualism is all about. Keep up the good work & do let us know when the film is attached.

All the best,

Angels444.
Closed Thread