Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Closed Thread

Old 18-01-2006, 02:14 AM
jesus' son

Visions from Jesus

I've had visions from jesus.If you want to know more ask me.
Old 18-01-2006, 05:23 AM
Monkey

Okay, well it seems to me the purpose of you starting this thread was to tell us about your visions so why ask us to ask you? Tell us if you want to tell us. :?
Old 18-01-2006, 06:30 PM
jesus' son

Jesus and Mary showed me visions of the future,profound things like Heaven on Earth.Believe it or not Jesus said I was his only begotten son.When you learn more about me I will tell you more.
Old 23-01-2006, 10:48 PM
Space_Man

jesus' son: :shock: ...um......can't wait to hear more from you...!! :)
Old 28-01-2006, 11:27 PM
jesus' son

What would you like to know from me?
Old 29-01-2006, 09:29 AM
Poppies

I for one would like to know what Jesus told you....
Old 29-01-2006, 03:44 PM
Space_Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppies
I for one would like to know what Jesus told you....
Old 29-01-2006, 06:29 PM
jesus' son

Jesus told me I was his son.If you want know more ask me and be more specific with your questions.
Old 29-01-2006, 06:35 PM
Poppies

With all due respect... if the bible is to be believed, Jesus wasn't secretive in his life-time... he went out and met the people and spoke to the people and taught the people - he was available.....

People responded to his direct and open approach....

I do not understand why there seems to be some sort of secrecy over what you have been told. The Jesus that I have been taught about didn't say "If you want know more ask me and be more specific with your questions.".

He shared what he had to share.
Old 29-01-2006, 10:39 PM
jesus' son

The way I speak does not mean nothing negetive.I'm about to be 27 and they came to me 2 years ago.They speak with me from time to time.This is 2000 years from Jesus' time ,of course I'm going to speak differently.Jesus told me I was his only begotten son and there are many people I've met who have experienced visions from God.Satan also came to me with lies.I would never joke about this subject.Listen to music closely.Music is the most powerful thing in the Universe.God spoke about all types of music having to do with the coming of Heaven on Earth.
Closed Thread