Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2011, 02:19 AM
Knower
Hi Xan, I'll miss you soo much. I felt really bad when you told me that you were leaving SF. I know you spend a lot of time here. Stop by once and a while and let us know how your doing and send me a PM. I thought you were going cold turkey on us I'm glad to see your here saying good bye.

Love David/AP

Peace!
Old 12-10-2011, 02:28 AM
Ascender
So sad to hear your leaving SF Xan, I'll miss you much!.

I have always enjoyed reading your posts. Thank you for the help, food for thought - to questions I've had, since I became a member here, I am so grateful for it all

Namaste

" And can any of you by worrying add a single hour to the span of life?"

Jesus Christ

Old 12-10-2011, 02:58 AM
Master
This is sad news. You will be missed by many, i am sure of that. I'd like to say thank you Xan, for always being kind and helpful, genuine with never a bad word to anyone. That is a rare thing in life. I have a lot of respect for you and the way you have always handled yourself on the forums.

I feel like saying 'please don't go, we can change, honest!' or something, but i'm sure you have your reasons, which i am curious of btw, not that it is my business.

I wish you the absolute best Xan, i know you will continue to be a blessing to those people around you, and i hope you come back and visit sometimes.

Much Love & Respect to you. ~ *

Farewell.
Old 12-10-2011, 03:26 AM
mattie

Reason?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
...so why are you leaving ?

I'm curious too.
Old 12-10-2011, 03:56 AM
Master
Xan, you are one of most likable members for me
please don’t leave
Old 12-10-2011, 04:14 AM
mattie

Reason Not Publicly Stated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deusdrum
...I feel like saying 'please don't go, we can change, honest!' ...

Why do you feel that Xan's leaving is because of others' actions? I've not seen any reason for this departure stated other than this one below that is not very specific.
There could be many reasons for this that have nothing to do w/ others' actions.

Xan stated in another thread, ‘I'm leaving SF now to involve myself in other ways in the world awakening and transformation.’
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...49597#poststop
Old 12-10-2011, 04:15 AM
Knower
This is very sad news to hear that Xan is leaving. I also don't post much but Xan has been a tremendous help for my spiritual growth and I am forever grateful for her service. There is definitely going to be a small void with Xan gone but the seeds she has planted through her words of wisdom will always continue to grow and spread throughout spiritual forums and beyond.

Bye Xan you will be missed.
Old 12-10-2011, 04:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
Why do you feel that Xan's leaving is because of others' actions? I've not seen any reason for this departure stated other than this one below that is not very specific.
There could be many reasons for this that have nothing to do w/ others' actions.

Xan stated in another thread, ‘I'm leaving SF now to involve myself in other ways in the world awakening and transformation.’
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=349597#poststop

I have a habit of thinking everything is my fault sometimes. It was just kidding around though, as i stated further in the post i was curious as to why she was leaving, and also that it is none of my business.

Please let's not argue over what were some sincere feelings from me expressing my goodbyes to Xan. I don't want to analyze it further. Of course i have no idea really why she is leaving, but if she has made that decision, then it is a moot point and i wish her well. That's all.

-edit- it is a fair point, and a fair question Mattie, i just do not feel like getting into it in this thread.

peace.~*
Old 12-10-2011, 06:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
I'm truly touched by your appreciation.
Thank you all
Last word: Go for the love.
Likewise Xan ... return blessings stay safe and happy between now and your return :)
Old 12-10-2011, 07:02 AM
mattie

Observation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deusdrum
Please let's not argue over what were some sincere feelings from me expressing my goodbyes to Xan. ...

I don't see my remark as arguing, but an observation.
Closed Thread