Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 01-09-2019, 07:34 PM
Newbie ;)

Can you feel the other person's spirit come inside you?
Old 02-09-2019, 02:03 PM
Knower

I am probably not the person you are hoping for to answer this. I don't believe that is even possible. I think people are their own perfect spirits. Their paths meet, and can even run parallel for long periods of time, even lifetimes, but they never merge with each other. You stay you all the time, no matter how close you feel to someone. No one can actually get into your head or your body.
Old 02-09-2019, 02:17 PM
Newbie ;)

Sensation

It may just be a sensation.
Old 02-09-2019, 02:43 PM
Knower

Is it negative or positive? Do you feel threatened or happy about it?
Old 02-09-2019, 03:16 PM
Newbie ;)

LOVE

Very positive. Very loving. Full of desire to be close.
Old 02-09-2019, 03:50 PM
Knower

So maybe this is recognition? Maybe you knew him in a past life and having your soul close to his sparks a recognition? But, in fairness to our healthy perfect human bodies, we are also full of chemicals and compounds designed to make our brains feel all kids of warm fuzzies when we are near a cute guy that would make a good provider and reproduction partner. I guess my best advice would be - Time will tell. You will either develop a close friendship based on past experiences because your souls attract each other, or you will develop a healthy romantic relationship because your physical bodies are attracted to each other. Or, you will be souls or bodies that pass in the nigh, so to speak, All three of those are very good options, normal, healthy things. I hope whichever one happens that it fills you with light and happiness.
Old 02-09-2019, 08:02 PM

Yes, only once in my life I felt lke a was somebody else. I thought I had a depersonalization disease. So, I looked at my reflection in the mirror and saw that it was not really my face, another facial expression. Like the other soul looked at me. I touched myself and felt that someboy used my body to do it... This was happened after meeting my Twin Flame (I suppose him to be my TF)
And...when I was in proximity to him, I felt pain, I felt that my voice changed, I felt myself somebody else, terrible, because this feeling was completely new to me...
The other spirit - when you think otherwise, when you have a change of voice, because the tone of the voice is a voice of your spirit, when you touch yourself, but feel that this is not just yours, not your hands, not your legs, very strange, you can even feel that you come out of your body.
Old 02-09-2019, 09:27 PM
Newbie ;)

Wow Summertime Sadness. Thank you for sharing. I am not having that same experience.