Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 15-05-2017, 11:31 PM
Master
Then what Created life if God is life?

what makes sense to me is that God is everything. Life, death, what is beyond life and death. God is beyond knowing in any meaningful way, only through experience can we understand. Even then we cannot share this knowledge in any way, only lead others to the door and inspire them with our example and friendship.
Old 19-05-2017, 04:15 PM
Pathfinder
It has to do with free will. This reality is ours to build and we could not do that without it. As we build this reality it creates spiritual space for God or the Creator or however you think of the spirit behind all of it to expand into for God is not a finished being nor will he/she ever be. (God has no gender)
To reward good or punish evil is to give free will with one hand and take it away with the other. Deeds simply have consequences with no interference from God.
Please note that I always speak as though I were stating fact but that doesn't mean you have to accept it as such. You have a right to your own ideas just as much as I do.
Old 21-05-2017, 01:51 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
From all the input following the question of why God doesn't show itself this sentence is the most stunning in my opinion. Explain please!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenGazer
God only interferes when the direction of souls becomes unbalanced, which it is today.

The direction of souls becomes unbalanced when large populous groups of humans forget what it is to be human, when their spirituality has become so largely oppressed that their lives are not allowing their souls to learn and grow in significant ways. That is exactly what happens when the negative has become over dominate. Negative is an important contrast to understanding all things however, like everything, too much is crippling. The dominance of the negative has become unbalanced in this reality which harms the development of our universal consciousness. It is my opinion that it will be re balanced soon as many ancient cultures and religions have predicted about this particular time in human history.
Old 21-05-2017, 03:30 PM
Master

Quote:
The direction of souls becomes unbalanced when large populous groups of humans forget what it is to be human, when their spirituality has become so largely oppressed that their lives are not allowing their souls to learn and grow in significant ways. That is exactly what happens when the negative has become over dominate. Negative is an important contrast to understanding all things however, like everything, too much is crippling. The dominance of the negative has become unbalanced in this reality which harms the development of our universal consciousness. It is my opinion that it will be re balanced soon as many ancient cultures and religions have predicted about this particular time in human history.

Would you like to continue your thought. One can understand in negative, negative should not exist, it becomes that clear a matter. The negative is then the teacher. The fact you realize it harms development of something as grand as universal consciousness is note worthy. I have not heard anyone up till this point ever admit to this point.
Old 21-05-2017, 06:42 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
Then what Created life if God is life?

what makes sense to me is that God is everything. Life, death, what is beyond life and death. God is beyond knowing in any meaningful way, only through experience can we understand. Even then we cannot share this knowledge in any way, only lead others to the door and inspire them with our example and friendship.

Quantum theory holds that there can be an effect without cause and vice versa.
Old 21-05-2017, 07:02 PM
Master

God is unable to show himself because he doesn't even know who he is. He can only show a false self, what he thinks a 'normal' god would be like, but inside he feels anything but normal.

God is terrified people will discover him and his fears will be realized that he's unlovable and inadequate. The only thing that gives him any sense of worth is all the worship from his followers, that's all he really has to keep him going.
Old 21-05-2017, 07:10 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
Would you like to continue your thought. One can understand in negative, negative should not exist, it becomes that clear a matter. The negative is then the teacher. The fact you realize it harms development of something as grand as universal consciousness is note worthy. I have not heard anyone up till this point ever admit to this point.

I came to this understanding through past life regressions. I saw how my negatively lived lives of blood, dark arts, and revenge helped me know the heart of these ones to reach them in future lives as a worker of love, to have empathy for their heart conditions, to know intimately the cycles of fear and deceit, to understand the influences of governments and religions. In the dark ages the lives of the oppressed were controlled greatly, but through private dinner conversations and bedtime stories, through fairy tales and legends, and through hidden ancient texts, we were able to keep love, light, and truth alive. The oppression of that time made us cherish and safeguard our hearts and minds within ourselves. The age we are entering now breaks down the intimacy of the family unit and the protections they have provided towards safeguarding the truths of the soul of mankind. Views of parents and grandparents are made to seem antiquated. The trust and respect between the generations begins to break down and they turn away from their family (who actually loves them) to their governments and religions (who clearly care about control) to direct their souls. Considering how well our governments and religions speak about and promote love light and truth, this is good for no one. Any time to meditate on and consider other things is filled with narrative and propaganda through cheap and astounding technology. I understand this is predominately a Western problem but it is spreading quickly. Those with understanding, or even those who thirst for it, are often marginalized and scoffed at in this system. In this environment too many souls become paralyzed and it slows down the development of all of us, even those propagating the negative (after all once the negative is complete, what is left?)
That's why I think a higher dimensioned positive force must, by the laws of nature, "unclog" this obstructed reality so we can all keep growing. In fact, it's impossible for this not to happen.
Old 21-05-2017, 08:10 PM
Master
Imaginings, and human reasonings, from the paradigm of linear, (illusory) time and space.

Look up the meaning of, "Gestalt".

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 22-05-2017, 01:03 AM
Master

Quote:
I came to this understanding through past life regressions. I saw how my negatively lived lives of blood, dark arts, and revenge helped me know the heart of these ones to reach them in future lives as a worker of love, to have empathy for their heart conditions, to know intimately the cycles of fear and deceit, to understand the influences of governments and religions. In the dark ages the lives of the oppressed were controlled greatly, but through private dinner conversations and bedtime stories, through fairy tales and legends, and through hidden ancient texts, we were able to keep love, light, and truth alive. The oppression of that time made us cherish and safeguard our hearts and minds within ourselves. The age we are entering now breaks down the intimacy of the family unit and the protections they have provided towards safeguarding the truths of the soul of mankind. Views of parents and grandparents are made to seem antiquated. The trust and respect between the generations begins to break down and they turn away from their family (who actually loves them) to their governments and religions (who clearly care about control) to direct their souls. Considering how well our governments and religions speak about and promote love light and truth, this is good for no one. Any time to meditate on and consider other things is filled with narrative and propaganda through cheap and astounding technology. I understand this is predominately a Western problem but it is spreading quickly. Those with understanding, or even those who thirst for it, are often marginalized and scoffed at in this system. In this environment too many souls become paralyzed and it slows down the development of all of us, even those propagating the negative (after all once the negative is complete, what is left?)
That's why I think a higher dimensioned positive force must, by the laws of nature, "unclog" this obstructed reality so we can all keep growing. In fact, it's impossible for this not to happen.

Thank you for this response. Makes total sense to me. I'm glad to see the fruition on your path. I like what you have explained and have wondered if it is cyclic and repeated or once learned permanent. May I ask as few more questions as they occur.
Old 22-05-2017, 05:21 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
Thank you for this response. Makes total sense to me. I'm glad to see the fruition on your path. I like what you have explained and have wondered if it is cyclic and repeated or once learned permanent. May I ask as few more questions as they occur.
Sure. And if it goes off the thread subject too much PM me anytime.