Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 20-06-2011, 07:02 PM
Experiencer

Scibat,

Your conclusion is that the timing of the NASA video release is primarily due to hurricane season.

That is incorrect.

If that were the case, then he would have said that directly. There would be no reason for him not to say that. Moreover, there were other potential problems that were mentioned point blank in the video. Namely, 9-11 attacks from an outside source, earthquakes, natural disasters, etc.

Thus, the NASA video was not produced and released solely for the purpose of warning people about the potential problems of hurricanes.

Edited by SF Staff

Last edited by Kaere : 21-06-2011 at 01:27 AM.
Old 20-06-2011, 09:39 PM
Scibat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avadar
Scibat,

Your conclusion is that the timing of the NASA video release is primarily due to hurricane season.

That is incorrect.

And you have what data to support that assertion? Just more speculation.

Quote:
If that were the case, then he would have said that directly. There would be no reason for him not to say that. Moreover, there were other potential problems that were mentioned point blank in the video. Namely, 9-11 attacks from an outside source, earthquakes, natural disasters, etc.

And hurricanes. Again I never said hurricanes were the only threat, but that the start of hurricane reason would explain the timing of the video. The truth is, unless NASA comes forth with an explanation as to the timing of the video no-one will ever know for certain. Not that I feel they owe anyone an explanation as the video is nothing extraordinary or alarming.

Quote:
Thus, the NASA video was not produced and released solely for the purpose of warning people about the potential problems of hurricanes.

This is the second or third time in this thread you have misrepresented what I said, twisted it, then glued your statements to it as proof of my being wrong.

I will quote a previous post as proof:

Quote:
As for the video, it's a safety awareness video reminding employees to go over the company emergency preparedness plans. This again is nothing special, the main NASA facilities are in coastal areas and have been hit by hurricanes in the past, furthermore NASA would be a prime target for terrorists (Both are mentioned in the video supporting that is what this video is about and NOT an impact event.). Most large companies and civilian agencies have emergency preparedness plans (I used to work for one such, so the video looked very familiar to me.) Once more there is nothing alarming, shocking, or out of the ordinary here.

Look, I mentioned terrorism as well (And highlighted that section so it can't be missed), thus I never said the video was solely about hurricanes. I did say I FEEL (Note the word) that based on June 1st being the start of Hurricane season, that is the most logical reason for the release of the video.

Edited by SF Staff

Last edited by Kaere : 21-06-2011 at 01:28 AM.
Old 21-06-2011, 12:52 AM
Master
Enough. Thread is closed for 24 hours.

Old 21-06-2011, 01:36 AM
Master
This is a reminder for the general membership, both newbies and longstanding members.

Respect: Please respect other member’s and their beliefs, opinions, and views at all times. Abuse and abusive posts (of any nature) will not be tolerated. Breaches of this ruling will result in posts being removed, warnings and if continued, DA. Mocking, and belittling other members also counts as disrespect.

Old 27-06-2011, 05:47 PM
Master
This thread has been reopened. I expect all members to be respectful and to also remember that this is the Channelled Messages forum. If you cannot get along with a particular member, please use your ignore function.

Old 28-06-2011, 02:32 PM
Experiencer

Environmental Disruptions Already Occurring

Unusual environmental disruptions are often caused by unique celestial conditions.

Wildfires run rampant from drought and rising flood waters are resulting in a crisis mode situation regarding three nuclear power plants in the United States and the population that lives around them, currently being evacuated.

Here is a timely report from MSNBC, aired just yesterday:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=qqHyDcns7Hg

Cheers!
Old 28-06-2011, 04:31 PM
Scibat

Quote:
Unusual environmental disruptions are often caused by unique celestial conditions.

These events have nothing to do with any celestial objects, or even each other. Unless there is proof otherwise, which I have yet to see, this is just more wild speculation.

Quote:
Wildfires run rampant from drought and rising flood waters are resulting in a crisis mode situation regarding three nuclear power plants in the United States and the population that lives around them, currently being evacuated.

Here is a timely report from MSNBC, aired just yesterday:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qqHyDcns7Hg

Cheers!

The news story is about separate events, one of which is due to flooding that started back in the spring. If you believe in Global Warming, that is more likely the culprit in the floods than anything in space. However here is an interesting article about the reason for the floods, and its man made, not from space:

http://www.aim.org/on-target-blog/are-midwest-floods-caused-by-global-warming-or-radical-environmentalists/

But the flooding has been going on for months, attaching it to some celestial event is just ludicrous.

As for the Los Alamos fire, its summer time in the Southwest, wildfires are not uncommon at all. (The one near Los Alamos is 1 of 3 that started in Arizona, and of those investigated 2 were man made, the current Los Alamos fire is under investigation.) The wind is taking it close to the nuclear facility, so they are evacuating people, smart move. This has nothing to do with any celestial objects, again wildfires happen at this time of year in that region.
Old 29-06-2011, 03:43 AM
Azlore

Scibat, your looking too deep into a video that is basically saying "get out of these areas" to anyone with common sense, that is the most important part to take from the video.

We cant alter celestial objects but we can make ourselves aware and prepare for what is happening in different locations in the US for example.
Old 29-06-2011, 05:11 AM
Scibat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azlore
Scibat, your looking too deep into a video that is basically saying "get out of these areas" to anyone with common sense, that is the most important part to take from the video.

We cant alter celestial objects but we can make ourselves aware and prepare for what is happening in different locations in the US for example.

My statements were based on this:
Quote:

Based on the above statement and the topic of the thread, it implies that the OP believes there is some celestial body (Comet Elenin/Brown Dwarf Star) causing these events. I find that, highly implausible to put it politely and refute the assertion some celestial object is influencing let alone causing these events.

However, If the topic has now become about disasters in general then perhaps a new thread is in order.
Old 10-07-2011, 02:50 PM
mattie

Who Is Our 'New Master'??????

Quote:
This will also entail a period of turmoil which has already started in the Spirit and which we refer to as the Evolution Revolution. Many do not want this to happen. They wish for things to stay the same. For the center of power and control to remain with Group Entities and for people to not have the opportunity to become a Light Onto Oneself, to grow into stable God Realization and greatly improve upon the basic human condition. They want the old false gods to remain in power so that the Group Entities can maintain the status quo of control and influence. There is also a great deal of jealousy of the new master and what they will be able to do after they return to The Light.
(My bolding of 'There is ...'.)

Who is this ‘new master.’ What will this ‘new master’ control about us & is this part of what you said was the emerging ‘God Realized aristocracy?’ (6-16-11, 7:54 pm post)
All information that can be provided about this ‘new master’ & this emerging 'aristocracy'would be useful.

I’m a little confused about what you mean by ‘God‘ in these explanations.

You stated, ‘To be in a Group Entity and only basically spiritual at best, is likened to being a rock star - like being on a narcotic. You are overly praised, revered, the rave of beautiful people, sexually adulated, and in some cases worshiped as a god or The God (which doesn't really exist) and you do it without having to go though the trouble of actually being noble and selfless enough to slowly and arduously evolve into God Realization. Those who are a part of that do not want to lose it to people who actually have the ability to become gods after they leave their bodies, prove God Realization, expose Group Entities for what they are, and wake up people to that fact that "Jesus," "Allah," "Yahweh," and all the other traditional gods are all false god icon projections from Group Entities.’ (6-17-11, 4:43 pm) (My bolding.)

The ‘new master’ & ‘God Realized aristocracy’ seemed to be described as a positive development??? You stated, ‘The God (which doesn't really exist).’ Is the ‘God’ that is creating this ‘aristocracy’ & the ‘new master’ a different ‘God’ than the one described above as being a projection of the GE? If not, how is this new 'God' seen to be the real one?

I appreciate you providing further context about your POV.