Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 27-04-2015, 08:39 PM
thatcomplicatedgirl

Reasons for the blockage of throat chakra

I have been feeling this "lump" like feeling in my throat, and I am finding hard to swallow. Can I know the reasons due to which throat chakra might be blocked? It's a sudden feeling.
Old 27-04-2015, 09:03 PM
Master
I'd recommend getting physical causes ruled out first and foremost. it is possible you've come down with something. the feeling you describe reminds me of when I had both strep throat and mono. never hurts to get checked out by a doctor.
Old 27-04-2015, 09:11 PM
thatcomplicatedgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow.sprinkles
I'd recommend getting physical causes ruled out first and foremost. it is possible you've come down with something. the feeling you describe reminds me of when I had both strep throat and mono. never hurts to get checked out by a doctor.

Yeah I will get it checked by doctor but I read the symptoms of all the physical causes and none of it matches to my problem of throat. I started feeling this sensation just 10 minutes ago only. Moreover, I am feeling a lack of balance in my emotional state.
Old 27-04-2015, 09:15 PM
Master
when i get sick i always feel it in my throat first, before any other symptoms surface. just sayin'. :) but of course it never hurts to do whatever you can in whatever areas you can. I'll leave the chakra question for someone else to answer, as it's still super new to me. hope you feel better soon!
Old 27-04-2015, 11:18 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatcomplicatedgirl
I have been feeling this "lump" like feeling in my throat, and I am finding hard to swallow. Can I know the reasons due to which throat chakra might be blocked? It's a sudden feeling.

is there something you are needing to say to someone, yet aren't saying it ? for whatever reason ....... this could be one of the reasons

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 28-04-2015, 12:08 PM
Deactivated Account

Usually it's blocked from lying to yourself or others, that means things like denial or expressive repression....
Old 28-04-2015, 01:52 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Usually it's blocked from lying to yourself or others, that means things like denial or expressive repression....

I second this! I feel the lump and a slight tightness when I'm not expressing my true feelings. And it's not always obvious as to why. Sometimes it requires doing some subconscious diving.

When this happens for me, I first try asking myself what I'm not being honest about/not expressing, and then I write about possible reasons. Sometimes it takes more than a paragraph to find the underlying issue. If it's buried much deeper, that's when I call for my higher self and spirit guide and do some dream work. Hope this helps!
Old 29-04-2015, 04:00 AM
Experiencer

I had a nodule on my thyroid that felt like that. It wasn't visible from the outside, and at times was swollen and pressed against things in my throat or made it difficult to speak. While spiritually there was a correlation of things going on, in the physical world I did have a growth that required biopsies and eventually surgery. Get your thyroid checked if you can, just to be sure. It's a blood test, so it's not going to require more than that unless something's not right. Best of luck to you!
Old 29-04-2015, 06:26 PM
Experiencer
Also, allergies play a role in our throat and sinus.

Post nasal drip? Acid reflux?

Could be lots of things. Get they physical exam out of the way, then look at your imbalances.

or both at the same time. :)
Old 29-04-2015, 08:57 PM
Guide
Stress and anxiety can cause a restricted throat.

The heart chakra supports the throat so check that the heart/chest is open.

Yawning exercises with breathing can relax the throat and allow it to open

Lion pose from yoga is good form throat
I turned to look but it was gone
I cannot put my finger on it now
The child is grown
The dream is gone
I have become comfortably numb.". - Pink Floyd

You'll find me here, in the back seat, just taking it all in