Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 23-04-2015, 08:13 PM
Master
new to chakra work

I recently acquired a lovely bracelet made of stones in each chakra colour and I'm wondering if anyone has any ideas for how I can use the bracelet to supplement chakra work? I'm entirely new to the whole chakra thing so any suggestions for a beginner just starting to align their chakras would be super helpful. :)
Old 24-04-2015, 06:17 PM
Newbie ;)

Presuming the stones are all real and not just painted, just wearing the bracelet should have a positive effect on you and your chakras. If you want to seriously use it with meditation etc, you might want to cleanse and then dedicate the stones. Unfortunately being a fairly new account, I can't post links, but if you google Cleansing Gemstones and open the link to the Crystal Cure website, that will put you in the right direction for cleansing, and at the bottom of the page you'll find a link to a page about dedicating the stones. Once you've done that, try holding the bracelet in your hand and meditating with it, like you would with a normal stone (if you've done it before!), and this will allow the stones to work with you more powerfully than if you were just wearing the bracelet. If you want to start working on each specific chakra, I recommend you use chakra stones, or any crystals in general that are right for the chakra you are working on at the time, and look online at ways to open and improve each chakra. For example, when I work on my root chakra, I go and meditate in a local forest barefoot, sat on a log with my feet on the floor rather than sat crosslegged, and use either my Tiger Eye or Smoky Quartz. There are tonnes of ways you can work on your chakras, I would highly recommend a book called The Chakras Made Easy, which has been a huge help for myself and gives you loads of ideas on how you can improve your chakras, and also helps you figure out the current state of them! Namaste :)
Old 25-04-2015, 06:46 PM
Master
they are real stones, yes. and they have been infused and cleansed already. I plan to start focusing my meditation on chakra opening soon. thank you for the tips! :)