Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 20-04-2015, 04:02 PM
Seeker
The Self or the Collective?

Is it even possible to be both? They are constantly pulling on each other. Is this what is meant by duality? Do I have to give up my self to awaken to the whole?

Another question. Just how aware are people generally? Do they notice the change that my self exerts on them or are they simply following the change blindly? What are people at all? Simply a reaction?

Do I just give up and die completely? Right now I just want to relate to the other. I'm tired of feeling like some ascended master pulling the strings of everyone around him without them so much as batting an eye. Why doesn't anyone understand here? Why is humanity so much in the dark?
Old 25-04-2015, 11:10 PM
zombie

Great news. Just read your post and I understand!

Lets start with self-collective; collective is not depending on you to agree. I see room for the individual.

Most people are not as sensitive to cause and effect as others. Dare we be not sure or is it absolute.

Do not give up. Try more sentences and remember many that care are mostly distracted.

I like what you've done with your hair.
Old 25-04-2015, 11:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Human
Is it even possible to be both? They are constantly pulling on each other. Is this what is meant by duality? Do I have to give up my self to awaken to the whole?

L. Ron Hubbard described right action as that which provides the most benefit to the most people across the most dynamics. He described eight dynamics, self, union (self+spouse),family, groups (church, labor union), etc up to God. By this definition to conduct oneself rightly means that to benefit another one must benefit self. To be of the maximum benefit to the collective one must be functioning optimally; rested, fed, free from stress and so on.

Sleep, good food, leisure time, education all make a person more able to benefit the collective. When time is invested in created fully functioning, happy individuals the collective cannot help but benefit.

Another question. Just how aware are people generally? Do they notice the change that my self exerts on them or are they simply following the change blindly? What are people at all? Simply a reaction?

Zombies.....basically.

Do I just give up and die completely? Right now I just want to relate to the other. I'm tired of feeling like some ascended master pulling the strings of everyone around him without them so much as batting an eye. Why doesn't anyone understand here? Why is humanity so much in the dark?

Give up? And then what? Where does that get you? You will face the same issues when next you come here, you can't run from what the universe is showing you. Incarnate as a tree, or a sun, or a photon....the universe will have the same lesson for you there. What you have is a choice. A choice in how you deal with what the universe is showing you right now. You can stick your head in the sand and try to wait it out but the universe is more patient than you are. Or you man up (or woman....or human) and face it like a lion taking a gazelle. Or your complacently wander along in the rut that represents your desired level of effort. In any case, understand that you make this choice every moment.....
Old 28-04-2015, 01:11 AM
Seeker
Thanks for the responses, i'm not giving up at all, I just re-read it and it does sound like that doesn't it. I really meant just let the "self" part of me die. I've begun to understand the truth and the more "I" do the more "I" (one) cease to exist. It's like my being is everything or so far at least connected to everything through sound/vibration/light. Probably the best part now is that I can absorb/become the light around me to an extent. My form starts to dissolve which strangely isn't that strange. I'm quite used to the brow/crown area actually. It's like instead of starting at the root chakra i'm doing the opposite and learning to come down from the crown into being. Maybe the point is to merge the rising human self/difference and the descending light/collective. To have them meet in the middle at the heart.

You are right about the rut athribiristan. I've been in the same one for a long time, slowly, ever so slowly pulling myself out of the dark.

I want to tell you guys about this too. Being unused to the constant energy fluctuations that I was unconsciously responding to has caused me a lot of pain simply due to my misinterpretation of it. We are constantly changing and being changed by all around us on an inner vibrational level. The higher vibrations (all vibration actually) of being connected to everything that i'm barely aware of now had literally been sending me for a loop. I wanted to share that with everyone.

Last edited by Human : 28-04-2015 at 02:51 AM.
Old 30-04-2015, 11:54 AM
Master

Quote:

both? are you you or are you part of your family?and are you formed by your family? duality??? that is the great thing about spirit. it is not about duality. it is about multiplicity. it is both and so much more. claim both. be both.

people are so many things. so many colors. so many types that it is imposable to type cast them.

the last part. it is kind of like you are seeking a tribe. a place where you fit because others are like you. i know it is hard to do so in this one room school. where all the grades are in one room. it is so the young can learn and the old can teach.

the tribe. the tribe is there also as you travel in spirit.

kk
Old 30-04-2015, 01:28 PM
Seeker
Thanks for the advice kk, i'm seeing what you mean more. I've been really narrow for a long time. My throat's finally starting to unblock and with that the rest of me.
All I do seem to be looking for is communion. I'm coming through in a place where no one understands and honestly it would just be nice to actually talk to someone about all this. To connect. To heal. I don't believe i've ever had a friend in my life. This isn't a bad place to look but in the end it's still over the internet. The animals are nice to commune with but I definitely need people in my life who understand what we are. I guess i'm beginning to see just how important that is to me.
Old 30-04-2015, 01:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Is it even possible to be both?

yeah, I hear you...

Quote:
Why is humanity so much in the dark?

my thoughts are that it's due, in part, to that "collective" we ponder; how plugged or unplugged we are to it..other factors are our genetics, where we are on our path, and our soul/family.