Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 17-04-2015, 05:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tainamom
for me, my kundalini was opened in reiki tummo level 2. for my daughter, she had taken the open heart workshops up to level 4. kundalini isn't opened until oh level 5, but it opened about a year ago when she kept complaining of a lot of heat around her neck area. before it's opened, all the chakra knots are broken through and the shushumna is cleansed from crown to root. that allows the Love to touch the kundalini core to cleanse and purify from below up. the negativity then rises and gets released.

then there's the kundalini rising. that takes time and we do have practice for it in the higher master yoga level. it's just incredibly amazing. the peace. the love. the beauty can never be described, but it is felt with the heart.
Hi
Thanks for your info.I am defiantly not ready and don't want to have an kundalini awakening as of yet.I have only been meditating for so 1 year.
Did you have any experience in meditation??
Did you open your chakras before the kundalini awakening
Thanks
Old 17-04-2015, 06:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by durgaa
Anthony, when you meditate at the heart chakra it should be on the Divine there. Deep within that centre (it's like going deep down into a well) you will find your Soul, and once found, it will be your best Guide (it's already guiding behind the veil, or you wouldn't be seeking answers to all these questions)..lt's that part of us which travels through all our lives and knows all we need to know..
Like you say, no need to rush things. Good Luck..

Thanks Durgaa
Do u know any meditations for finding your soul if you will pleaseee??
Do u know something about kundani awakening has it happened to u??
Thanks in advance
Old 17-04-2015, 06:30 PM
Ascender

You will be fine as long as you do not force it. Kundalini is a feminine force. She must be courted, enticed to you. Feminine energy. Open yourself to her lovingly make a space inside for her. Imagine her within, and you blissful. Then release the notion. do all the internal work of making yourself gentle and open. People that grab at her get hurt. People that learn, open up, without deadlines and expectations get results.

If you are not pushing she will not come prematurely.
Old 17-04-2015, 09:48 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Do u know something about kundani awakening has it happened to u??

Yes anthony, it has happened to me. But, my path doesn't use the traditional method from Down-Up. A Force descends from above the head and works in a much gentler way. No concentration on chakras is necessary when this happens, because this Force accomplishes that for us.
ln the traditional Tantric way (although, in that book it says there are four methods), which is what most ppl talk about, it's important that the Central channel (sushumna) is cleared and purified first, otherwise the Shakti or Force can go up one of the two side channels or nadi's (ida and pingala - this happened to a well known author on this subject, Gopi Krishna. His books and youtube vids are well worth looking into. Anyway, he got through in one piece lol) and cause some problems - this is why meditation on the Third-Eye and heart chakra are strongly recommended. The third-eye is connected to the base chakra, muladhara, so will have a positive, purifying effect on it. If the base chakra opens first a lot of karma from other lives can rise up and without the purifying effect of the Higher Chakras will cause many problems. But, as l said, trust in the Divine Grace is all-important..
I've also had kundalini rising from below, when l met my twinsoul..

Below is a description of how to find your Soul:

Quote:
To sit in meditation before a closed door, as though it were a heavy door of bronze—and one sits in front of it with the
will that it may open—and to pass to the other side; and so the whole concentration, the whole aspiration is gathered into a beam and pushes, pushes, pushes against this door, and pushes more and more with an increasing energy until all of a sudden it bursts open and one enters into a dazzling light. It makes a very powerful impression. And so one is as though plunged into the light and then one has the full enjoyment of a sudden and radical change of consciousness, with an illumination that captures one entirely, and the feeling that one is becoming another person. And this is a very concrete and very powerful way of entering into contact with one’s Soul.
Old 18-04-2015, 03:02 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony c
Wow im so sorry for your pain may GOD help you.
I am only doing a guided meditation that i only found out now that it works on my 3rd eye.I know my solar plexus chakra is blocked and if your chakras
are unbalanced it can cause health problems why i wanted to work on my chakras.That's why i asked about Kundalini i am scared it awakens before
i am ready.
Can meditation on your 3rd eye awaken this energy???I am not doing Kundalini practices that i know of why i am asking when meditation releases
this??
GOD bless and goodluck

I personally don't know of anyone who had kundalini awaken just by third eye meditations alone, though in someone who has done a lot of work in other lifetimes it could open at anything. I personally don't think you have much to worry about with just that.

I think most of those of us who it awakens are doing the whole spiritual thing and its a whole lifestyle thing which helps awaken it with all the spiritual practices Others common awaken it with kundalini meditations or kundalini yoga.

I was doing a lot of kundalini stuff and then was psychically attacked at which time my kundalini went crazy.. floored me, shorted me out neurologically one could say. My heart in trouble it went very irregular missing beats and then going into tachycardia (my heart couldn't regulate properly) and my whole body was spasming and paralysed though the waves. I was collapsed due to it, struggling to breath (I couldn't even talk) and my daughter had to get help for someone to take some of energy away from my body. It would of killed me as it was getting worst with every wave if a couple of amazing energy workers hadn't helped me with downloading the energy off. The crazy thing after this incident was I was immune to fire for a while. I could hold my hand in a candle flame without it being burnt and just feel a gentle lapping warmth.

Anyway, my physical body is stuffed now (my body cant regulate properly its autonomic system eg my BP and the medical profession doesn't know how to treat this, my BP goes to near 200 to 0. I had a BP of zero at the hospital not long ago while laying for about 5 mins or so, they ended up putting monitors on both my arms and got the same reading. I should be dead at that).
Old 20-04-2015, 02:41 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony c
Hi
Thanks for your info.I am defiantly not ready and don't want to have an kundalini awakening as of yet.I have only been meditating for so 1 year.
Did you have any experience in meditation??
Did you open your chakras before the kundalini awakening
Thanks

I did none of it on my own. this was a blessing passed down to us. it's safe and instant after taking the reiki tummo level 2 or open heart workshop level 5. i just came back from re-taking open heart level 5 in the dc area. since the core had been open years ago for me, re-taking the class helped make it more active so that it cleanses and purifies. i've been meditating actively since 2008 with padmacahaya.
And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him. - 1 John 4:16
Old 20-04-2015, 03:16 PM
Deactivated Account
My kundalini awakened through third eye meditations although it certainly wasn't intentional as I didn't know much about kundalini then. Looking back, it was Divine will for me to experience it at the time as I was going through a series of painful goodbyes that ultimately led to personal/spiritual growth. This doesn't take from the scariness of the kundalini experience at the time. I had awful nightmares from the visions I had. My kundalini was extremely third eye based so it may have started from the top rather than the spine. I don't regret any of it though. It has opened me up spiritually and its amazing. If any of you are going through this, please try not to panic and do trust in the process as hard as it can be.

Oh and I was meditating everyday for 3 or 4 months before my kundalini awakened. I remember the day of my awakening so clearly as it started so dramatically - it was Boxing day 2010.
Old 21-04-2015, 04:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck
My kundalini awakened through third eye meditations although it certainly wasn't intentional as I didn't know much about kundalini then. Looking back, it was Divine will for me to experience it at the time as I was going through a series of painful goodbyes that ultimately led to personal/spiritual growth. This doesn't take from the scariness of the kundalini experience at the time. I had awful nightmares from the visions I had. My kundalini was extremely third eye based so it may have started from the top rather than the spine. I don't regret any of it though. It has opened me up spiritually and its amazing. If any of you are going through this, please try not to panic and do trust in the process as hard as it can be.

Oh and I was meditating everyday for 3 or 4 months before my kundalini awakened. I remember the day of my awakening so clearly as it started so dramatically - it was Boxing day 2010.
Hey
must of been scary when you only meditated for 3 or 4 months?
I have been meditating on and off for over a year and have not had an
Kundalini awakening yet.It sounds like you were ready and chakra's was
balanced more that what mine are.My chakras have allot of work to do i think.
I am not ready and if i have an Kundalini awakening i will have hell on earth.
Peace
Old 22-04-2015, 02:50 PM
Experiencer

Mine awakening happened spontaneously. While I was reading a book, I discovered that there was a god. I was so happy I started to dance around, then I felt energy coming from my heart. The energy became so intense that felt as if it popped out of my body, and I was in an energy bubble. Then my room became dark, the air became thick and wavy like, and I started to feel like I had God's powers which was intensely scary.

Kundalini was active for 3yrs until I crashed, from my spiritual high, which was quite frightening
Old 22-04-2015, 05:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WmBuzz71
Mine awakening happened spontaneously. While I was reading a book, I discovered that there was a god. I was so happy I started to dance around, then I felt energy coming from my heart. The energy became so intense that felt as if it popped out of my body, and I was in an energy bubble. Then my room became dark, the air became thick and wavy like, and I started to feel like I had God's powers which was intensely scary.

Kundalini was active for 3yrs until I crashed, from my spiritual high, which was quite frightening

Hi
Wowww what happend to your Kundalini and how do u feel now??
Can u still sense the energy or has it just disappeared??