Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 16-04-2015, 03:27 PM
Guide
I did nothing at all and I'm going through some kundalini awakening.. I do these kriyas and mouth weird words and my body just sways side to side and I get these jolts of energy that'll shoot in a particular spot and make me jerk really violently and I even make grunting sounds automatically and it makes me exhale really hard aha
eyes ablaze with intensity,
a labyrinth of her deepest emotions.

Old 16-04-2015, 06:46 PM
Suspended

Quote:
This is ME very shy,dont take risks and very timed.
So i should give up then??

This applies to many ppl, l think, including myself. But, lt hasn't stopped me.
The important think is to trust in God's help.
lt would be best to find a good teacher (the right one usually appears when we're ready, anyway). lt might be a good idea to read up on this subject first. And if you can meditate on the third-eye or heart-chakra it can help prepare you by purifying the lower chakras..

l think he's referring mostly to very unstable ppl, as in those who 'live in a fantasy world'..
Old 16-04-2015, 06:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by durgaa
This applies to many ppl, l think, including myself. But, lt hasn't stopped me.
The important think is to trust in God's help.
lt would be best to find a good teacher (the right one usually appears when we're ready, anyway). lt might be a good idea to read up on this subject first. And if you can meditate on the third-eye or heart-chakra it can help prepare you by purifying the lower chakras..

l think he's referring mostly to very unstable ppl, as in those who 'live in a fantasy world'..
Hey
I done both meditations.the third eye chakra i think went more open but i got such a fright i stopped and it could be closed a little again.I will start tomorrow again.
Done yesterday and today heart meditation but i was very angry and sad as side effect i got in a fight with my mother yesterday and was irradiated today.I know i have to deal with it but will do heart meditation ones a week.
Thanks for advise i was not planning to stop
Will trust in GOD
cheers
Old 16-04-2015, 07:40 PM
Suspended

Anthony, when you meditate at the heart chakra it should be on the Divine there. Deep within that centre (it's like going deep down into a well) you will find your Soul, and once found, it will be your best Guide (it's already guiding behind the veil, or you wouldn't be seeking answers to all these questions)..lt's that part of us which travels through all our lives and knows all we need to know..
Like you say, no need to rush things. Good Luck..
Old 16-04-2015, 08:25 PM
Deactivated Account

Durgaa what would you say is the difference between the soul and the higher self?
Old 16-04-2015, 09:28 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Durgaa what would you say is the difference between the soul and the higher self?

IMO the Soul has a few labels in different systems i.e. Psychic Being, chaitya purusha, Jivatman or Permanent Personality - it starts out like a small point of light and grows or evolves into a fully formed being over many incarnations. ln essence it is:

Quote:
The psychic being(soul) in us is the portion of the Divine which sits behind the heart and guides individual evolution over incarnations

The Higher-Self is also called - Atman or Self, which is formless.
l can only quote Sri Aurobindo, as He says it much clearer than me:

Quote:
The true being may be realized in one or both of two aspects — the Self or Atman and the soul or antaratman, psychic being, chaitya purusha. The difference is that one is felt as universal, the other as individual supporting the mind, life, and body through it's incarnations. When one first realizes the Atman one feels it separate from all things, existing in itself and detached. When one realizes the psychic being or soul, it is not like that; for this brings the sense of union with the Divine and dependence upon It and sole consecration to the Divine alone and the power to change the nature and discover the true mental, the true emotional being, the true physical being in oneself. Both realisations are necessary for this yoga.
(Sri Aurobindo, Letters on Yoga, p. 277)
Old 17-04-2015, 02:01 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony c
HI
What sets these energy's off as i do not want to let this happen before i
am ready??
Just want to know how other people had their awakening and the good and
bad effects??

WOW that sounds interesting what do u mean by that??
Thanks for every one

For myself I've got Kundalini Syndrome now.. it was too much. I almost got killed by my own kundalini. I now have so many issues. My whole physical body is a mess now days, my whole body is full of issues. I have so many health issues that doctors don't know what to do with me and most wont take me on as a patient "your health issues are too complex, I cant deal with them" (I'm only 43).

On top of this I have to deal with negative energy constantly clearing out of me (its getting far far better then it used to be and no longer hurts me as it clears, its still annoying feeling this nearly every moment.. in this very moment right now I can feel yucky energy in the back of my neck, back of my head, going up my back, through my right arm, down to my elbow of my left arm, base chakra etc and I'm currently not even focused on it). I miss hours of sleep every night as I'm far to sensitive to the negative energies I still carry.

I know a guy who ended up in a mental hospital for 3 months after his suddenly awakened. Some kundalini practices can awaken this before a person is properly prepared and there are very real dangers with it.

Kundalini practices are best done with a good teacher as one never knows when it will awaken, some the slightest thing can awaken it.

I now may be going through some night of the dark soul thing where I often want to just die. So me feeling suicidal is no doubt adding to the horrible energy I feel which is trying to clear out (It came to my attention the other week that I killed myself in another lifetime so I wonder how much of this current depressionis being triggered by possibly that other lifetime coming up? Hopefully it isn't a pattern I'm into). It's going to be a miracle if I can get through all this.
Old 17-04-2015, 02:50 PM
Guide

for me, my kundalini was opened in reiki tummo level 2. for my daughter, she had taken the open heart workshops up to level 4. kundalini isn't opened until oh level 5, but it opened about a year ago when she kept complaining of a lot of heat around her neck area. before it's opened, all the chakra knots are broken through and the shushumna is cleansed from crown to root. that allows the Love to touch the kundalini core to cleanse and purify from below up. the negativity then rises and gets released.

then there's the kundalini rising. that takes time and we do have practice for it in the higher master yoga level. it's just incredibly amazing. the peace. the love. the beauty can never be described, but it is felt with the heart.
And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him. - 1 John 4:16
Old 17-04-2015, 05:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
For myself I've got Kundalini Syndrome now.. it was too much. I almost got killed by my own kundalini. I now have so many issues. My whole physical body is a mess now days, my whole body is full of issues. I have so many health issues that doctors don't know what to do with me and most wont take me on as a patient "your health issues are too complex, I cant deal with them" (I'm only 43).

On top of this I have to deal with negative energy constantly clearing out of me (its getting far far better then it used to be and no longer hurts me as it clears, its still annoying feeling this nearly every moment.. in this very moment right now I can feel yucky energy in the back of my neck, back of my head, going up my back, through my right arm, down to my elbow of my left arm, base chakra etc and I'm currently not even focused on it). I miss hours of sleep every night as I'm far to sensitive to the negative energies I still carry.

I know a guy who ended up in a mental hospital for 3 months after his suddenly awakened. Some kundalini practices can awaken this before a person is properly prepared and there are very real dangers with it.

Kundalini practices are best done with a good teacher as one never knows when it will awaken, some the slightest thing can awaken it.

I now may be going through some night of the dark soul thing where I often want to just die. So me feeling suicidal is no doubt adding to the horrible energy I feel which is trying to clear out (It came to my attention the other week that I killed myself in another lifetime so I wonder how much of this current depressionis being triggered by possibly that other lifetime coming up? Hopefully it isn't a pattern I'm into). It's going to be a miracle if I can get through all this.

Wow im so sorry for your pain may GOD help you.
I am only doing a guided meditation that i only found out now that it works on my 3rd eye.I know my solar plexus chakra is blocked and if your chakras
are unbalanced it can cause health problems why i wanted to work on my chakras.That's why i asked about Kundalini i am scared it awakens before
i am ready.
Can meditation on your 3rd eye awaken this energy???I am not doing Kundalini practices that i know of why i am asking when meditation releases
this??
GOD bless and goodluck
Old 17-04-2015, 05:45 PM
Master
I never meditated. Personally, I don't like meditation. I met a soul connection and it triggered it.