Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 01-06-2012, 12:56 PM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by sound
I already answered from the non fear perspective back in the beginning ...:

Maybe a show of unconditional love could include educating that person as to why it is not helping the forest to clutter it with rubbish ... not saying anything is showing your own fear of how s/he might react ... showing that person where the rubbish bin is situated is not a 'non-loving' act; it demonstrates respect and love for the forest at the same time ...

The guy is suffering hell fire in his mind. What will you say?

"OK dude you clearly don't know good manners, I will teach you."

?
Old 01-06-2012, 01:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dnow

?
I am not a mind reader, and neither is he ... pollution is pollution is pollution ... maybe interaction with me may take his mind off his problems, even if it is just to tell me to *&%@# ... telling someone there is a bin up the road a little further doesnt spell hate for me ... and who knows, he may thank me for the info, being new to the area and all that ... there are as many possible responses as there are people in this world
Old 01-06-2012, 01:08 PM
Topology

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dnow

?

Why is he suffering hell fire in his mind?
Old 01-06-2012, 01:14 PM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topology
Why is he suffering hell fire in his mind?

Negativity comes from fear.

OK back to basics. What is a human? A being facing horrible fears:

1. Fear of disappearing from existence. I already forgive the guy.
2. Fear of body pain, hunger etc.
3. Fear of eternal/divine punishment (a hateful God)
4. Fear of paranormal e.g. Devil. A powerful being who promised to do evil to you.

Now if you understand how SERIOUS these fears are, and how the guy is seriously effected by them, you cannot blame the guy for anything he does.

The first one is enough. A being who fears disappearing from existence could do anything.
Old 01-06-2012, 01:58 PM
Master
So because someone is experiencing fear they should be left to dump all their household rubbish in the bushland and pollute the habitat of the local wildlife, and not be held accountable for their behaviour in any way shape or form, in case they have a heart attack ... and if anyone does suggest they use the bins provided then that means they hate them ... thats bizzare reasoning, in anyones language ...
Old 01-06-2012, 03:11 PM
Master
3dnow: Xan you sound here like the Harvard prof. who never left her room.

Well, I'm not.

We clearly need to learn how to behave in various situations. We do this by letting go fears. It is not a mental interpretation.

It's a mental interpretation when we try to figure out how to act from love.

It shows a lack of trust in love itself, and a lack of surrender into its real wisdom and power.

Discussing this guy none of us know at all is a completely useless game of the mind.

In my view the only real question is... How can I be more aware in the love within myself... and live and act from that?

For this, facing and letting go of the fears as we feel them is the key... including our fear of unlimited love.

Xan

Old 01-06-2012, 03:37 PM
amy green

Lightbulb

There is another way of dealing with this situation.

If I were in the forest with this guy that had just littered, I'd ensure I caught his eye and give him a searching look. A lot of people do stuff in a kind of automatic, habitual manner. To bring his awareness to the situation and see if it triggers off some level of conscience, (e.g. guilt, embarassment) would be my route.
Old 01-06-2012, 04:09 PM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
3dnow: Xan you sound here like the Harvard prof. who never left her room.

Well, I'm not.

We clearly need to learn how to behave in various situations. We do this by letting go fears. It is not a mental interpretation.

It's a mental interpretation when we try to figure out how to act from love.

It shows a lack of trust in love itself, and a lack of surrender into its real wisdom and power.

Discussing this guy none of us know at all is a completely useless game of the mind.

In my view the only real question is... How can I be more aware in the love within myself... and live and act from that?

For this, facing and letting go of the fears as we feel them is the key... including our fear of unlimited love.

Xan

I still see the prof.

Sorry.

You should tell what you would do.

3d
Old 01-06-2012, 04:16 PM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by sound
So because someone is experiencing fear they should be left to dump all their household rubbish in the bushland and pollute the habitat of the local wildlife, and not be held accountable for their behaviour in any way shape or form, in case they have a heart attack ... and if anyone does suggest they use the bins provided then that means they hate them ... thats bizzare reasoning, in anyones language ...

It is easy to love the trees and the stars. I will Love the human.

The first step is accepting the fears.

3d
Old 01-06-2012, 04:17 PM
amy green

3dnow - I would just like to say here that you may be resenting Xan's wise/knowledgeable overview. She is, after all, a spiritual counsellor and I have great respect for her and her posts. She has a talent to address an issue succinctly yet beautifully and simply.