Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > News & Announcements

Old 17-10-2010, 10:13 PM
Master
Lightbulb

Yes, that certainly is true, Daisy.

Thanks for the sad-but-true reminder.

RIP, Matt!
Old 17-10-2010, 10:19 PM
Jules

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy
Didn't we lose the most wonderful part of this forum almost a year ago? It's founder...

Posts can be reposted, articles can be re-written, discussions can continue and flourish,the forum can be rebuilt and made better than ever because despite crashes, glitches and other things the very essence of the forum remains and that is the memory of Matt.
Well said Daisy x
Old 17-10-2010, 10:21 PM
Kapitan_Prien

Quote:
Mac: And just because the old stuff has gone it doesn't mean that the same stuff can't be offered to new enquirers?

That's how I feel...and that's what I'm noticing with the stuff I had. I'm just working with the situation and there are things that I had posted that mean nothing to me anymore, but to have a 'fresh start' to offer the information I had before...but this time...without being involved in it is a relief to me. Before I had been 'involved' in the information - now I just pass it on with the notice that I've moved on from it.
Old 17-10-2010, 10:21 PM
Deactivated Account
I'm really glad the forum is still here foremost as I did start to think it was gone for good when it disappeared for so long. I'm sad that a lot has been lost, particularly my blog which detailed my spiritual journey going back several years, but hey, life and forums move on. I think I'm a different person now and perhaps this forum will renew and head in new directions too, without losing the old spark. Whatever happens, the community is still here and as loyal as ever, that is clear :)
Old 17-10-2010, 10:22 PM
Master
Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck
I'm really glad the forum is still here foremost as I did start to think it was gone for good when it disappeared for so long. I'm sad that a lot has been lost, particularly my blog which detailed my spiritual journey going back several years, but hey, life and forums move on. I think I'm a different person now and perhaps this forum will renew and head in new directions too, without losing the old spark. Whatever happens, the community is still here and as loyal as ever, that is clear :)

Absolutely, Starbuck. Truer words...truer words...
Old 17-10-2010, 10:23 PM
Deactivated Account
Hi Silvergirl, i'm not in anyway belittling what anyone feels for work they may have spent maybe weeks, months or even years sometimes creating, also there were many very personal threads and tributes, it is awful that all of this had to happen at all, but thanks to Heidi, Innerlight and Admin much has been salvaged, all we can do now is build on that ((((((((((hugs))))))))))

Spiritual Inspiration

The forum for seekers everywhere...
Old 17-10-2010, 10:23 PM
Kapitan_Prien

Quote:
Starbuck: perhaps this forum will renew and head in new directions too, without losing the old spark.

I agree *smile*
Old 08-12-2010, 02:25 PM
Casein

Awwww,this is such a shame but it is very good that we are all working through it.
Old 08-12-2010, 03:08 PM
elaine

As above states, posts can be replaced, and re written, more importantly, you have the strength, and love of others to re build it, and the old foundations can be the building blocks or something stronger.

You have old members coming back, as I believe all thing happen for a reason, you cannot loose strength and love, and support. From one candle, others are lit

Blessings

elaine.
Old 04-01-2011, 08:52 PM
beccawarne

Unhappy

I agree that it's really sad that so much has been lost but the heart an soulwas lost in nov 2009 my brother - devolution and I feel really sad that the tributes and stuff he had done has been lost but at least Heidi and the admin team have saved as much as they can. In my view the greatest words and works are always lost through time or unforeseen circumstances but spiritual forums has been saved so we must all be grateful that we still have it and that Matt wished to share his precious gifts with us. Rip Matt miss you forever