Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 11-03-2012, 11:06 PM
Stingray

reaching a soul out of a past life

This may sound strange, but I recognized someone from a picture and I have a distinct feeling that we know eachother out of a previous life. She's alive at this moment, but I cannot contact her.

Would it be possible to reach out through the soul ? If so how ?
Old 11-03-2012, 11:12 PM
CearaQC

I don't see how it would be a problem connecting.

However as long as there is a good, positive intention you could ask for a connection to be made maybe in the dream state.
Old 11-03-2012, 11:39 PM
Stingray

No bad intentions. I would just like to communicate. It gave me a very lonely, sad feeling when I recognized her and realized I couldn't.
Old 12-03-2012, 12:06 AM
Pathfinder
yes, you can connect to her higher self. you are obviously still familiar with her energy. just speak to her (either out loud or in your mind) and trust what you receive. it is sometimes easier to transmit emotions than thoughts if you're beginning to learn how to communicate w/ HS. try expressing affection for her, that you miss her, and see what you get back.
Old 12-03-2012, 09:44 PM
Stingray

Quote:
Originally Posted by EverythingAllowed
yes, you can connect to her higher self. you are obviously still familiar with her energy. just speak to her (either out loud or in your mind) and trust what you receive. it is sometimes easier to transmit emotions than thoughts if you're beginning to learn how to communicate w/ HS. try expressing affection for her, that you miss her, and see what you get back.

Yes, I feel like I miss her although it's a very strange thing to feel that for someone you don't really know.
Old 12-03-2012, 10:25 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stingray
Yes, I feel like I miss her although it's a very strange thing to feel that for someone you don't really know.

It's not strange--you do know her. You know her on a soul level.
I've had connections like that--a few--where I've remembered the soul before I encountered the person.

What you know about the soul will translate to who they are in this incarnation, usually. Trust the connection you have and the relationship you develop with her higher self.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me
Old 13-03-2012, 11:46 AM
Stingray

I could be doing this wrong, but I have a hard time distinguishing between my emotions and whatever comes from the outside. I also have a sort of a block that I feel.
Old 13-03-2012, 02:10 PM
Master

I always believe if its meant to happen.. ie contact it will happen without having to try.
Old 13-03-2012, 04:17 PM
Autums_Moon

I was wondering, what if you don't have a picture of a person, that you are connected to, how would you connect to them and know its them you are connecting to and not just your ego?

I don't know if I expressed this right. Stingray's thread brought a question I've been pondering for awhile. There's person I would like to connect to, but I don't know him. Its only his energy I feel and I would like to experiment, I'm just unsure of how decipher between ego and truth.
Old 15-03-2012, 03:12 PM
Stingray

I've been going over this the last couple of days and tried to put things in perspective with a reading I had some time ago.

I know that I'm someone that, when hurt in emotional matter or in my pride, would just turn his back on people, walk away and never return.
It feels like I may have done this to her in the past. That I was somehow hurt and walked out although I will probably have still loved her very much. This could mean we have unfinished business together, although on the other hand there are warnings not to live in the past too much.