Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 09-04-2024, 07:17 PM
Seeker

hyper sensors awakening

I am not sure exactly where I am at anymore with my awakening, this is my 3rd year into this, and I have never followed influencers or any sort of study, I wanted my awakening experience to come natural to me, I have had many struggles and overcome them eventually, but the last two weeks have been like a rollercoaster for me. I literally thought I was losing my mind, my sensors have been extreme, my last experience was immense anxiety and depression which I got through by not reacting to the emotions, and focusing on the here and now. I was hit with a burst of energy and strength, all my fears dissolved, it is hard to comprehend. Now I seem to be extremely sensitive to things, I can't even watch the tv. I thought I would watch some nature animals while eating my dinner, and I almost cried because the lions attacked an animal, and I couldn't watch it suffer, I had to turn it off. It seems I have connected to nature on a level I am feeling its pain. It is like my body is talking to me and feeling things I never use to, all I can do is surrender to this feeling and try to keep grounded. I am not sure if anyone else been through this or experiencing it? it seems my journey going inwards came to an end and now I am bringing it outwards into a new physical world, I have to find a way to adapt to this and work with these energies I am receiving, any advice greatly appreciated, as what will follow to strengthen the sensors.
Old 09-04-2024, 09:53 PM
Master

How we define something is how we will approach that something. You have defined what you feel is going on with you but it may be helpful to consider other interpretations. Personally I do not define what may be happening to me, I just try to flow with it and learn from it.

I have been through a lot in my life; I was totally blind for about 5-years and living alone, had to take care of myself while blind. I learned that we may look at things with our eyes but we will only see things with our awareness. With my heightened awareness I saw things when I was blind which I failed to see when I had 20/20 eyesight.

Whether we are going inward or outward touch is the primary sensation on which all other sensations are based. We touch things and people with our feelings. It is important to get comfortable with our feeling nature because that is how we connect with anything. How we interpret our experiences can influence how we feel about our experiences. It is only the human mind that complicates things.

I choose not to try to put my experiences in context, because context leads to concepts, which is in essence a box. Explore your senses as you intuitively feel guided to do such. But in my opinion be careful in judging your experiences. We may say our experiences are good or bad but actually sensory experiences defy measurement. The simplest approach is the best.

What works for me is being quiet inside. There are many roadmaps but I feel it is best to trust and have faith in our deeper being. What is in us does come to the surface and out into this world. If we view our own inner light then we will start to see the inner light in others. It is important to trust the process, regardless whether we know what that process is or not.

Peace and Good Journey
Old 10-04-2024, 06:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elements
I am not sure exactly where I am at anymore with my awakening, this is I have to find a way to adapt to this and work with these energies I am receiving, any advice greatly appreciated, as what will follow to strengthen the sensors.

One of the things as a sensitive empathic person, I’ve found is that throughout my childhood, I did cut myself off from feeling fully, by replacing it with fear to feel certain things, to protect myself.

Awakening through the deeper layers of myself pretty much taught me, that it is through feeling fully, we liberate the feeling body, to not get attached or stuck in aversions to whatever it is we feel. So allowing whatever you feel to be felt and seeing that it’s our aversions, that believe we can’t manage things. Old patterns of suppression that want it to not be as it is now.

When you’re more open and clear, the world does challenge you. It’s one thing to open to yourself, but opening up to the world will show you, where you still feel not entirely safe and grounded to do so.

The other aspect is self care is imperative now also, because you’re going to be exposed to so much more. More open and vulnerable. More exposed through feeling, many types of suffering that exist in the world.

The old you protected you in ways it needed. Now you’re more open you have choices how to manage yourself in the world. You’ll decide how to fill up your tank and take time out. Recharge and know you’re in charge of you to manage this new state.
Old 11-04-2024, 05:58 PM
Seeker

Thank you both for sharing your honest words. it was a hardest experience for me, I’m not sure what it was, something within me was testing and dissolving, though I have been shifting with archetypes, I see now that I should not decline these experiences as they are what make me whole, no matter what I am faced with, is part of a plan for my being, I feel more prepared now to face anything allowing it to come and go, while observing what is necessary for me to learn from. I am also following a strict Stoicism regime, what ever happens, has been prepared for me to experience, so I see now that this was also something I needed to experience. Thank you for helping me realise this! Starman I cannot imagine your struggles with blindness, it is beautiful how you explained how you seen within your being, I lost my hearing for many months yet I could hear inside my body, the awareness which switched inwards. I am now getting my hearing back though I cannot hear higher pitch noises without my hearing aids, which I don’t wear anymore, as I see the high pitch noises are not as real as nature sounds, maybe I am not meant to hear them.
Old 29-04-2024, 02:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elements
I thought I would watch some nature animals while eating my dinner, and I almost cried because the lions attacked an animal, and I couldn't watch it suffer, I had to turn it off. It seems I have connected to nature on a level I am feeling its pain.
This winter I glanced out the window and saw a sparrow scratching and pecking at the snow for food. I burst out sobbing and wept uncontrollably for ten minutes.

The Catholic religion recognizes this phenomenon as the Gift of Tears. The spiritual explanation has to do with the opening of our higher faculties and chakras as we continue to evolve as souls.

There will come a time in human soul evolution where an individual will not be able to pass by someone who is suffering and in pain without stopping to assist.

Why do we weep for the beings of nature? Because they are trapped in a lower state of consciousness, and we feel their agony. And it truly is a kind of agony. Imagine what it must be like to be a sentient being, aware of your existence and needs, yet unable to create and direct the circumstances of your life so as to progress and move forward.

Toddlers feel this helpless agony, that's why they scream. School children who are bullied feel this. Women mostly but men as well who are trapped in abusive relationships feel this. Individuals with restricted abilities and disabilities can feel this. Every soul in one way or another feels this for we are, after all, souls trapped in physical bodies. And just being alive can be agony and torture.

As for the beings of nature, what makes it even more painful to contemplate is that they do not possess the consciousness of hope. Human beings, no matter what the circumstances, have the ability to dream of redemption and resurrection. We can imagine a brighter future, because we know spring follows winter, and soon there will be sunshine and warmth and food in abundance.
Old Yesterday, 08:03 AM
Seeker

Thank you Baile, I realised this some time after posting. It is this very yearning of wanting to be free of the human conditioning that is the very essence of my mysticism in all its form, through my change of perception I transmute, then I wonder did this really happen? Where nothingness became something. I know the change happened within me, transmuting thoughts and bringing them in harmony with the absolute laws of nature.

You shined a beautiful light on natures frequency, this has helped me understand where I am with nature on a deeper level, this shift makes perfect sense to me. It is the applying I am currently working with and building my resilience with nature, if a flower is picked and left, it will wilt, but placed in water it is given hope! Strangely I had a dream about continuous hope where two became one, something much greater, this has given me more clarity of this dream!