Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 19-05-2014, 07:36 PM
gemmafawn

wondering what this means.

For as long as i can remember ive been able o see spirits and in some cases talk to them.
for example my Grandpa dead when i was a baby but i can remember having convos with him right up till i was ten. telling him about my life and about my younger siblings. My grandma walked in on one such convo and when asked who i was talking too was glad to hear it was him. Shes a spsiritualist even tho she rarely sees anything herself. Before that convo she didnt have any pics of my Grandfather out on display. so i never saw a pic of him before that night when i confirmed it was him.

anyway my recently ex boyfirends mother died a month ago before he became the ex. a week later he dumped me for another girl and i started sensing her and seeing her around my flat which she has only be in once. when i see her it is normally a day or so before he comes crawling back claiming hes mad with grief and this girl does all his thinking for him so he doesnt have to.
while his mother is around i get a great feeling of love and feel like i'm being french kissed. as soon as the bloke turns up she waves then goes away again. i've been in her home since she first appeared to me but never felt/ seen her there.

i've never experince something like this before and was wondering if there was any advice any one has for me.
we got to be quite close even tho we had our probs and towards the end of her life i used to get her stuff to deal with her terminal cancer. but i hadnt seen or spoken to her in the month before she died as i had my own stuff going on.