Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22-05-2012, 05:27 AM
Trieah

I've seen lots of dragon spirits. My ex boyfriend and I had set our home up as a neutral ground for all the different types of dragons to have a safe haven to visit. And for several years now, they've been using my home as one of their spawning grounds, so I've always got little hatchlings roaming around here till it's time to leave the next. For the most part, I can't really sense them around 24/7. But on a few occasions, they'll actually make their presence known. Sometimes I'll catch a gimps of one of the shadow dragons as he would dash about the house. One time when I was reading a kids book about a boy hatching a dragon's egg to all the hatchlings, I heard a couple of them messing around in my closet, knocking stuff over instead of listening to the story. Sometimes, I'll put on a dragon movie or cartoon just to let them watch, and that seems to be when I'll be able to sense them the most. On a few occasions, I've felt them jumping on my bed, even forcing the mattress to move as if a big dog had just jumped up. Or they would be playfully trampling all over my legs while I'm taking a nap. It kind of feels like a couple of kittens jumping all over, only it's such a light feeling that there's not much of a physical weight involved in the pouncing. And twice now, I've actually felt and seen with my third eye a newly hatched dragon sleeping on my shoulder. So it's only the times when I'm very sensitive and open to the spirit world when I can actually feel, see and hear them. But, I do also know when they're picking on my cat, because of how he reacts to it.

If you're looking for a good source of dragon information, I'd suggest the two books by D.J. Conway, "Dancing With Dragons" and "Mystical Dragon Magick". I haven't read the second one, but the first is a great source of information and even tells you how to meet the dragon spirits.