Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 30-04-2022, 02:05 PM
asearcher

Connected to your exe's exes?

I am wondering if I am the only one this has happened to. In all the romantic relationships I have had and they ain't many, far from, but still I have had a like a precognition? that I feel the guy's ex's essence without knowing of their existence or their relationship but only as of later.

Then as I am to meet them (I've met them all, the ones they were the latest involved with before single-hood and me entering their lives at one point) it is as if I, because of the essence I have felt before, see them almost like sisters or friends which is just wrong I suppose. I have never felt jealousy. On one I had to comment later that did he have to have such a beautiful ex (that triggered my own insecurities but also triggered me to burst out laughing afterwards asking him why he had to have Miss Universe for an ex and that I just needed a moment to take this in), but even before that I felt her essence (not her looks).

One ex's essence was really the absolute worst because I was in the same bed apparently and I felt her essence and I had even a glimpse of her so I knew what her hair looked like and what came to me is that there was sexual activity (Now you get why this is so bad? but that only happened with her and it was not as if I saw the whole deal, but just a glimpse of her hair on her naked shoulder but because of the feelings I knew, I just knew) but I could feel that she was being not treated right as in her having feelings somehow. I would have this again and again and did not know what to do. I had only asked him once carefully if he had lived there "all alone" "all the time" and he said he had (LOL, Oh, God it's good to laugh).

It reminds me of my first ex who had told a friend after we had broken up and all that he would not think of inviting another woman over to our place well his place and def not in "our bed". He was someone who I have suspected was not only very intuitive and a truth teller but could have had visions of the future too. Perhaps he thought, if we were to return to one another, that I would sense something? He later moved. He didn't stay single. Well, sometimes.

I think it has been strange that I work this way that I sense them and I do so correctly too but I don't know what they look like (except for the one I only saw a glimpse of her hair). The looks is not really the problem here, it is why would I have sensed them like that in all 3 cases?

I have wondered why this has happened? Is it that I am subconsciously so curious or even jealous even if I have not felt it like that? How do I get to feel their essence in the first place? I am sure in neither case did the ex want me to feel her essence?

I can understand the situation is not a comfortable one when the ex gets to meet the new one, nor the other way around I might add, and I must come off as even more strange because I'm like oh there you are (as if it is positive even though I know it ain't, but not their fault).

It has followed me too. One time me and the guy went to a restaurant on his request. Once there without me noticing if he was recognized there or if he felt at home I suddenly just asked him as if I was stating something if he had taken his ex there before? He got this expression of his and said that yes he had but they had good food there. I said I was out of there. Told him to never do that to me again.

This was a restaurant in a city that the ex nor him was connected to, they had not lived there. Still. We were just there visiting.

I remember I thought let them have their good memories of the place in their past when his heart belonged to her, but please don't bring your new one into that, it is both shady to the memory of her, them and to me, but mostly on him. I didn't like it. I had to leave. I felt like going home and take a shower.

This incident happened few years after we got together and so few years before that he had been there with her, so it was not so recently, but to me the place seemed "parked" with their energy, or her energy. That I shouldn't be there. It seemed "parked" too in the other exes bed, that was the worst. Believe me, nobody wants that.

Last edited by asearcher : 30-04-2022 at 02:59 PM.
Old 30-04-2022, 04:24 PM
Master
Lol it can be troublesome with energy spots still connected and your clairvoyant nature picking up on these things-

You should probably do some cleaning, spiritual and energy when a gf/bf becomes a ex!

Windows, bedding thrown out ( burn it if possible will only linger in the rubbish tip) pain the walls fresh (they have eyes) lol

Very intuitive!

You have a gift there: shame about the restaurant! I would of stormed out of there too!! Hahaha

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 01-05-2022, 05:08 AM
asearcher

Thank you Lostsoul13 , hi hi. Yes it is a bum to tell the truth these things has happened to me I guess and I have never heard anyone else complain about such things.

it is also strange because of the shift in attitude, because I have felt their essence before even meeting them I could feel what was good about them and so then it was impossible for me to view them as rivals or enemies or be bitter towards them. But they would in return look at me as if I was nothing but an inconvenience. So we have never matched. What can you do? Best thing to just laugh about it. Go figure.