Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 21-06-2019, 01:26 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmartin
And it came to pass when the Lord was come up out of the water, the whole fountain of the Holy Spirit descended upon him and rested on him and said to him: My Son, in all the prophets was I waiting for you that you should come and I might rest in you. For you are my rest; you are my first-begotten Son that reigns for ever

From the Gospel of the Hebrews

He didn't use this to seek gain or power and never used what he had in him for his own will. Isn't this interesting, that God had to wait for him. It shows something of the relationship to God and us here... almost as if God is far away and sensitive, willing to engage but not interfering. It permits a beautiful deity to exist despite the brutality of the world around us and the existance of evil. That I think is what he revealed. Yet by all accounts he credited the creation of the world to this God too.
Lord means something other than what people think. Why do you think Jesus and God are referred to as Lord despite not having an actual formal/legal position. Lord is the term for Alphas. Back in the day, like before Jesus' time. People saw Messiah as meaning key iconic people in positions of power that would act as mortal catalysts to win the war against Evil. It meant Kings and Queens, etc. The Lord is the Active Masterclass. Their primary dedicated function is Control/Domination. Jesus was the Lord of Light. Master of Masters.

Everyone has a "God Role". A mythological and legendary status. Wherin your influence transcends your individual self, and transcends even death. These people have the power to shape history and control our world. Only a rare few ever achieve this level, and you can easily die either a heroic death or a karmic death because of it.

Point is, Lord is like the "All Card". Think Thanos and how people had said Infinity War Thanos VS Endgame Thanos that it was like he had switched stereotypical RPG classes from Mage to Soldier. This is what a Lord is, they can do all what any 1 standardclass embodies, all at the same time. They can switch through the standard functions at will, to serve the function of Control.

The Standard functions are Destruction, Creation, Relocation, Application, Manipulation, Comprehension. The 12 standard classes are Active and Passive representations of this function. So every function has a passive and active pair. Prince for instance is the Active Destruction class. Bards are the Passive variant of Destroyers.

The Masterclasses are extremely rare, like 1 in a million people. Altho they always come together as a pair. The 2 Master Functions are Control and Submission, both forms of Embodiment. The Muse is the Lord's counterpart. Jesus Christ was a Muse of Void in the first coming, but in the second coming becomes the Lord of Light.

Think about what this means in terms of mainstream Christianity. Consider it like how in most systematic roles, there is different levels of the same role. Management for instance. You have the basic employee < assistant manager < manager < district manager < etc. Everyone has a "God" role, but it's BECAUSE we are sparks of God. Splinters. Mini duplicates. So God is the truest Lord of Light, if there are angels they are probably "Demigods" that are above humans but below God. But humans have their own sparks of divinity which realizes their dreams and gives them time to make a difference.
Old 21-06-2019, 01:26 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder
[redacted]
Old 21-06-2019, 01:33 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder
Oh, and Light is a fundamental aspect of reality. There is 12 fundamental aspects of reality: Mind, Heart, Hope, Rage, Breath, Blood, Time, Space, Light, Void, Life, and Doom.

The 14 classes cobmine with any combination of Aspect, to create 168 God Roles that exist.
Old 21-06-2019, 09:10 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerramineLightvoid
Oh, and Light is a fundamental aspect of reality. There is 12 fundamental aspects of reality: Mind, Heart, Hope, Rage, Breath, Blood, Time, Space, Light, Void, Life, and Doom.

The 14 classes cobmine with any combination of Aspect, to create 168 God Roles that exist.

this esoteric data is only a step on the path though surely, i mean it all points back to the source in the end, so complexity leads to simplicity, just as it started out, but changed. so orthadoxy is just that which is unchanged by it's source or not completely changed. while esotericism that goes to infinity doesn't reconnect back and become one. something tells me Jesus knew this, but it could easily be mistaken to mean something else just as a traveler going on a ten year adventure when they return home, someone meeting them for the first time might think they had never left their village, and their simplicity was born of a simple soul, not realising that it was hard won spiritual progression to attain it. thats how i see it all fitting together into the larger pattern anyway!
Old 21-06-2019, 05:42 PM
Molearner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
I speak briefly about John 4:7-24 according to what the Father has shared with me.

Jesus tells a sincere woman that she has five husbands and Is on the sixth. I will give myself as an example. I married occultism, I married the new age, I married Kriya Yoga, I married all sorts of things to find the Absolute that I was lacking and I finally married "Pop Christianity" which also didn't satisfy my desire for Absoluteness. I did get experiences and learnt from them, they were all a stepping stone and I still do some of the practices.

I now make reference to Jesus and the sincere woman talking of the "place of worship" or rather let me say where the Truth can be sought, attained and enjoyed (worship). And this is when we worship Him in spirit and truth.

[quote=Aknaton

I speak briefly about John 4:7-24 according to what the Father has shared with me.

Jesus tells a sincere woman that she has five husbands and Is on the sixth. I will give myself as an example. I married occultism, I married the new age, I married Kriya Yoga, I married all sorts of things to find the Absolute that I was lacking and I finally married "Pop Christianity" which also didn't satisfy my desire for Absoluteness. I did get experiences and learnt from them, they were all a stepping stone and I still do some of the practices.

I now make reference to Jesus and the sincere woman talking of the "place of worship" or rather let me say where the Truth can be sought, attained and enjoyed (worship). And this is when we worship Him in spirit and truth.[/QUOTE]

Aknaton,

Thanks very much for sharing this. It is refreshing to see one develop scripture beyond the literal meaning. If that passage is only taken literally at first sight we might only conclude that Jesus was clairvoyant. If we consider it metaphorically we can extract that it is intended to be instructive and informative. Personally I have thought for some time that the five husbands was meant to be understood as the five senses.....indicating that the woman was tied to and limited to the perception of the five senses. Because God is Spirit He cannot be perceived by the normal senses. To drink of the living water is to partake of the spirit and to give life to the spirit and experience new life.

I must say that I concur with Miss Hepburn's assessment of your previous posting(#90) as being nothing short of being brilliant. It warrants rereading multiple times and it is a shame that the forum did not take the opportunity to expand on the thoughts that you shared. We often sink to trivialities here and focus on miniscule differences. Thank you for sharing with us...…..:)
Old 21-06-2019, 10:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
The key here in understanding God's nature is "Grace". A fallen man redeemed not by his own efforts but by the Creators Love.

Man in the beginning was Divine because the Creator put something of Himself in him and so man was a co-creator. As God was Absolute, Man was Absolute in beingness as well.

Now, when man sought to know duality, this meant stepping down from absoluteness, and rather than experiencing things as absolute, he experienced duality. You cannot have Absolute - Consciousness and Duality - Consciousness, only one can stay. It's either you are in Samadhi or have a scattered mind.

Now, from the time man fell, he tried to regain the Absolute nature that he lost with his own effort; well, those of mankind who felt he was "missing something." This meant all sorts of religions, belief systems, mystic practices, sciences and fields of study, so on and so forth to "fill that missing space." The ladder of ascent begins, man relearning that he is indeed a god; a co Creator, but these teachings and doctrines originating from a dual being end up being dual.

Now, how does an Absolute God deal with a dual conscious man? An Impure man who by his own free will turned his back on his own Creator. In duality, man must now experience the Creator from a dual point of view and to a dual conscious man, this appears as though "God changes".

Now, the Creator Loved mankind and sought to bring back man to Absoluteness, and so He came in human form to carry out the work to bring this back. Man cannot restore to himself what he himself did not make. So the Creator subjected Himself to His win laws as this is Divine Justice, and He re-gives His Absoluteness once again to man and because man is now accustomed to a dual nature, gives him His Spirit to guide him towards Absoluteness from duality.

And so, my conclusion is that from a dualistic point of view, God seems to change, but not from an Absolute point of view.
The famous post #90 again.
In case anyone missed it.
I love many sentences...but this was a simple favorite-
Man cannot restore to himself what he himself did not make.

Hi Molearner, who said:
I must say that I concur with Miss Hepburn's assessment of your previous posting(#90)
as being nothing short of being brilliant. It warrants rereading multiple times...

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 21-06-2019, 10:39 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder
Quote:
this esoteric data is only a step on the path though surely, i mean it all points back to the source in the end, so complexity leads to simplicity, just as it started out, but changed. so orthadoxy is just that which is unchanged by it's source or not completely changed. while esotericism that goes to infinity doesn't reconnect back and become one. something tells me Jesus knew this, but it could easily be mistaken to mean something else just as a traveler going on a ten year adventure when they return home, someone meeting them for the first time might think they had never left their village, and their simplicity was born of a simple soul, not realising that it was hard won spiritual progression to attain it. thats how i see it all fitting together into the larger pattern anyway!
There is plenty of evidence for this system. It's all riddled throughout philosophy, metaphysics, religion, spirituality, etc. Even in modern mainstream media you will see subtle hints. But things like "Spirit" VS "Flesh". We always there in the scriptures. It was an indirect reference to the less noticed fundamental aspects of our universe. To things like Breath and Blood, Freedom VS Boundary, etc.

Jesus most certainly knew of all this. But like you said, if he had come out and said "Dude, we're God's children which means we are ALL Son's of God"... it would have been seen as blasphemy.

The craziest thing about "Classpect" as it's called by it's proponents. Is how it seems to describe the potential for your will to advance so much, that you gain /supernatural/ abilities. If Jesus knew about ALL of this so well. Then he could have unlocked some insane capabilities that would no doubt make him the closest thing to a God in the real world.

A lot of what the bible says, can be read in some really interesting ways if you consider Classpect at the same time. Things like Jesus basically sounding like he's really just trying to de-establish the idea of Gods being some special chosen few. A lot of the language is much more indirect, so it sounds like he's making GENERAL statements meant in a bigger picture perspective. Rather than directly addressing a very specific example. Etc.

But that WOULD make Jesus special. As special as he claimed perhaps even. He was the only one preaching this back then and intelligent enough to use it to actually realize his role in the first place. The Lord of Light WOULD be the one to reveal the true nature of Divinity to the rest of humanity. He would be the one to make others into Gods, for he is the Lord of Divinity, the God of Gods.

Then there's that core message shoved into everyone's faces by mainstream christianity. That "Jesus sacrificed himself so that we could each become "images of jesus". Man is "Made in The Image of God". It can be seen as saying that we can be made Gods if we follow Jesus' path. Just as God made Jesus the Son of God aka a God in Flesh.
Old 21-06-2019, 10:44 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder
Quote:
I should add to what I said to this. What it all means is, you're right that it's only a step on the path. But what that step is. Is becoming fully consciously meta-aware of your own disposition in the grand scheme of things. To comprehend things from the perspective of Cosmic Consciousness.

If you know your Divine Title. Then you can essentially crack the code on your self-realization, and on your potential and what you are capable of. Figuring out my own title has completely revolutionized my life, and I can actually have somewhat of an idea, an image in my mind, of what I actually am and are capable of.

The mythological title describes your core challenge in life, and what you do to beat it and reap your reward in life.
Old 21-06-2019, 10:49 PM
'What is a Classpect?
Classpect is a system introduced in the popular webcomic Homestuck that catalogues the total impact
on reality that a person has. ... A Classpect role seeks to chart someone's personal growth and their impact on reality,
not such things as personality and abilities or powers.'

Never heard of it till now. Hope this helps others.
I'm not into webcomics, so am outta the loop.

And here is Act 1 of Homestuck: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jMzJaztnFs

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-06-2019, 01:38 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
'What is a Classpect?
Classpect is a system introduced in the popular webcomic Homestuck that catalogues the total impact
on reality that a person has. ... A Classpect role seeks to chart someone's personal growth and their impact on reality,
not such things as personality and abilities or powers.'

Never heard of it till now. Hope this helps others.
I'm not into webcomics, so am outta the loop.

And here is Act 1 of Homestuck: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jMzJaztnFs
Well and it would seem ridiculous if you think it comes from a webcomic. But when you know the mind behind it, and the artistic style of the author in writing. You realize he knows a lot more than it appears. It's been confirmed he's been to college and clearly had majored in Computer Science, Philosophy, etc. Many people have dissected his comments and found deep seeded philosophical and religious knowledge.

But I can show you a random example, that should be COMPLETELY unrelated, and also sounds goofy on the surface... but clearly an example of someone with the same idea. The person in question is Stan Lee, yes the dude who practically fathered all of mainstream comics. Not literally but you know what I mean. In his Marvel universe there is these things called Infinity Stones. Their precise description in the movie: "In the beginning of the big bang, 6 stones were created, each one representing A FUNDAMENTAL ASPECT OF REALITY."

Then we look at what the stones are called and seem to be connected to:
Time Stone, Space Stone, Mind Stone, Soul Stone, Reality Stone, and Power Stone.

Time and Space, as in 2 of the 12 classpect aspects, and the 2 fundamental "fabrics" that modern scientists recognize. Mind and Soul? A direct parallel to the Heart and Mind Aspects from Classpect. Basically you come to realize, Stan Lee was recognizing the truth similar to Andrew Hussie. He just didn't have a complete picture because there are 12 aspects but in the Marvel Universe there are only 6 stones... and you can tell some of those stones are either needlessly 2 separate stones, or are really 2 Aspects in 1.

The Reality Stone is both the Light aspect and Void aspect in 1 stone. The Power stone is Rage, completely ignoring it's opposite aspect which is Hope.

Oh and the Infinity Gauntlet and the idea of uniting the stones together into 1 snap? That's something you'd expect from a Lightbound or Voidbound Masterclass. To take the other aspects and alchemize them together, because Light itself is the very aspect which Defines all other Aspects. Similar to Color and the spectrum of color. All colors combined makes White, no colors makes Black/Nothingness. All aspects make White/Rainbow which is Light.

Thanos is an example of a Lord of Void.

Anyways I got off on a tangent. The point is. Don't mind the source. Esoteric truths can be found in the most esoteric of places.