Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 16-11-2015, 05:08 AM
Newbie ;)

QUESTION about ROSE QUARTZ

I have had crystals for the last few years and every time I seem to get a hold of a rose quartz stone, I loose it...or it runs away from me. Literally..every..one, stones, a rose quartz pendant, anything with that particular stone. I recently told a close friend of this and she gave me a small, heart shaped rose quartz. I hid it in a small compartment in my purse and the other night I was getting out of my car and it jumped out of my purse. The little compartment was opened...and it never opens. I just feel like every rose quartz is trying to run from me. Any ideas of why this would be happening would be greatly appreciated if shared.

Thank you!
Old 16-11-2015, 08:48 AM
Knower
hello,

Might be you are associated to some other gemstone. Rose Quartz is not a crystal for you. Sometimes Gemstones carry negative energies and hence has to be taken special care. Tell me any weaknesses you face.

Hari Om
Old 16-11-2015, 12:15 PM
Seeker
When I read this, thoughts came straight into my head that a loved one who has passed over is taking your rose quartz the Crystal that symbols love, they are saying they are with you and love you and want you to know and take notice and the only way was to take the crystals

By taking them it has led you to making this thread, my instincts tell me that somehow you will find the answers here, when I do not know, but you will

Find a quiet place think about the rose quartz and ask the question why are you taking them do have a message for me? Then wait and listen and write down all that comes to your mind or feelings you have, this may provide you with some insight

Love and light to you
Old 16-11-2015, 03:44 PM
Master
So ... why do you keep buying / wanting rose quartz? It clearly isn't the right crystal for you at this time. Maybe next year, maybe next month, maybe never. But right now is what counts.
Let go of it and start feeling what crystals do resonate with you.
Rose quartz isn't a 'must have', you know. It never did anything for me, until I found a really nice piece from Madagascar a few years back.
But in general rose quartz still doesn't float my boat.

Can be lots of reasons for it, for instance having difficulty loving yourself, having difficulty with receiving love and so on and so forth.
Just try different crystals and use your inner guidance when you choose.
Maybe other heart chakra / pink stones do resonate with you.
Personally I'm totally smitten with morganite but I also love my clear pink Isis calcite (clear pink Iceland feldspar).
Some love mangano calcite. I don't like that either.
And maybe you need a blue stone. Or a green one. Or ... whatever ... feel!

Oh.. just thinking... for me it's mostly that I don't like pink opaque crystals and rose quartz is generally opaque. Opaque crystals tend to work on emotions and physical planes more than clear crystals (-> mental planes). I am a very sensitive, emotional, feeling person by nature. So maybe the opaque rose quartz is just too much of a good thing? I do have other opaque crystals, for me this 'problem' is particularly the case with rose quartz.
I can appreciate the clearer variety, like my own Madagascar one. But not opaque.
Maybe a similar things goes for you as well?

Old 16-11-2015, 07:05 PM
Newbie ;)

You three are so wonderful! Thank you so much for all of the advice.
I'm not particularly sure why I'm so drawn to that stone, but I am.

As for a loved one that has passed on taking my stone, I absolutely believe that. My angels know I pay attention and look for their hidden kisses to me, so this may be one of them.

As for relationships and loving myself...well...I would say I am still finding myself and the love for myself everyday. I'm amazed at how much I've gone through and how strong I am for a young 24 year old. However, because of this, I do find it more difficult to find love. I don't think the men around me aren't really ready for someone as independent and strong as myself...and that's okay. I'm my most important relationship.

Weaknesses...letting go. That has been my biggest life obstacle. Learning to let go of whats holding me back, who doesn't fit into my life, of others opinions about myself.
Old 16-11-2015, 09:35 PM
Master
I'd say the repeated you losing the stone, is a sign, this is not a stone you should be using at this time. If you still want the stone, buy it, and put it in a secure place, for a future use. It is also very possible that when the time is right, all those stones will find their way back to you, and this would be the time of using them.
Old 17-11-2015, 04:40 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by abundanceoflove
You three are so wonderful! Thank you so much for all of the advice.
I'm not particularly sure why I'm so drawn to that stone, but I am.

As for a loved one that has passed on taking my stone, I absolutely believe that. My angels know I pay attention and look for their hidden kisses to me, so this may be one of them.

As for relationships and loving myself...well...I would say I am still finding myself and the love for myself everyday. I'm amazed at how much I've gone through and how strong I am for a young 24 year old. However, because of this, I do find it more difficult to find love. I don't think the men around me aren't really ready for someone as independent and strong as myself...and that's okay. I'm my most important relationship.

Weaknesses...letting go. That has been my biggest life obstacle. Learning to let go of whats holding me back, who doesn't fit into my life, of others opinions about myself.

Namastey Abundanceoflove,

After reading this, I can make out that you are an enthusiastic person and doesn't carry the troubles of past in future.
I would suggest you an Amethyst Gemstone. As it helps to accomplish all the aspects of your life with enthusiasm and Protects you from headaches and migraines.

If you love Amethyst you should wear it as bracelet or Ring. Rudraksha Ratna will provide you beautiful Gemstone bracelets.

If you still have any doubt I will sort out the same.

I hope it helps you.