Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 14-06-2014, 02:33 PM
Deactivated Account

Thanks snowflk, now that you mention it, I think you had a thread asking about the streetlights affecting the moonlight ? I put my crystals outside one full moon night, and stayed up most of the night checking on them, lol !

Each time I went outside, they were in a different location I had put them in a silver pie tin, and the first time they were outside the tin, in a circle. The next time I checked they had wandered off, some here, some there, in their own little groups.... and the last time was just before daylight and they had already started making their way back to the door, to come inside !

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 14-06-2014, 02:37 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amoralight
Hi all! Think I ll throw a stone in the works. I always put my crystals out on the new moon to recharge.....(plus rain and thunderstorms)

Hi Amoralight, cool name !

I have heard that once before, putting the crystals out during a rain and thunderstorm. I just might have to try that one !

Guess I need a calendar that shows the moons cycles :smile
:

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 14-06-2014, 06:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Guess I need a calendar that shows the moons cycles :smile:
I got a bookmark with the dates and times, it's permanently underneath my Google menubar.
I would share it, but it's Dutch so of no use because the times, and possibly even dates, will vary in the States (assuming you are in the States) due to 6-8 hrs time difference.
I find it very handy, never have to search the web anymore, just click that one tab and bob's your uncle

Old 14-06-2014, 10:21 PM
Tsuga

I set up a table outside where I could leave the two pieces of Selenite that I have.
The wand piece I have kept close to me throughout the day so I can be aware of it's charged energies. After I had noted some of it's various magical properties I checked out some info online - and was glad to agree with what I found !

I cant help wonder that the energies collected in the crystal may have had a different set of qualities had the sky been clear and with the full light of the moon?

t.