Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 28-06-2012, 07:01 AM
Deactivated Account

A different way to choose crystals

I was reading a few articles about choosing crystals. Most of the articles mention how we are drawn to a certain crystal because of the color, the shape, or it is " speaking " to us.

Then the article went on to say that we ignore certain crystals because we don't like them for some reason, we don't like the color, we don't like the shape, or we don't feel like the crystal is " speaking " to us. It was suggested that sometime we should choose one of these crystals that we don't like , because there is a deep emotional reason... that we need this particular crystal.

Just wondering if anyone has chosen a crystal that they didn't like, and found it to be helpful to them ?

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 28-06-2012, 09:02 AM
Experiencer

Not understanding the implications of your non-choise may have devastating effects.

No matter how much you seem to like/disslike a certain crystal, knowing ahead, exactly what it would do to your personality or body functions ahead is imo something that should be prefered... for otherwise your intuition may be punishing you for being shallow/overly trusting, keeping you in a less than optimal/prefered state.

Intuition has alot greater accuracy when you have (what seem to be) no other means of attaining the said information.
Old 28-06-2012, 12:42 PM
Deactivated Account

Thank you for your thoughts Liet. Now I will have to think twice about choosing a crystal that I don't like. hmmmm... and I was thinking of going to the crystal shoppe today.

Quote:
for otherwise your intuition may be punishing you for being shallow/overly trusting, keeping you in a less than optimal/prefered state.
I am not sure about this, do you really think our intuition would punish us ?

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 28-06-2012, 02:02 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
I am not sure about this, do you really think our intuition would punish us ?

As stated above, intuition accuracy varies greatly, depending on wether or not you are capable of figuring it out on your own.. how long time it would take.. and wether you have things to learn from it.

Sometimes, just like with food, things that doesnt taste as well are actualy good for you...
If you only eat whats sweet, u'll get fat.
And similarly, only sticking with crystals whos energies feel sweet (green turquoise lightblue softpink white) will make you satied before much progress has ben achieved.
Old 28-06-2012, 05:51 PM
Deactivated Account

My intuition told me it was ok to choose a crystal this way, but when I got to the crystal shoppe, it was closed ! I will try another day.

Expect Miracles !