Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 21-10-2011, 06:58 AM
Deactivated Account

What shall I do ?

What shall I do ? My crystals aren't speaking to me !

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 21-10-2011, 08:19 AM
Enola

Bury them in the earth for 24 hours. They came from earth, they need to return to rejuvenate. I also place mine with other crystals for company for double whammy of getting energized.

Others put them in full moonlight overnight, too. I've done all three.
Old 21-10-2011, 08:29 AM
Deactivated Account

hi Enola, thanks for your suggestions !

oh my, going from them not speaking to me to " a double whammy of getting energized " , am I ready for this ? hee hee

I remember the first time I put my crystals outside in the moonlight, I worried all night someone would come along and take them ! silly, I know, but I kept looking out every hour to make sure they were still there.

The things we do for our crystals, lol !

Expect Miracles !

Old 21-10-2011, 08:47 AM
Enola

I stuck mine up on top of the lounge swing I have in the back yard. Nobody would think to look up there, plus they would have to get past my 3 dogs and the cat that thinks shes a dog and has some gnarly sharp claws. Mostly, I bury them in the earth. Just remember where you buried them, lol. I put mine in a pot next to the back door. It's what I call my legless lizard pot. When Kitty plays with them and I catch her, I rescue them, then let them crawl on my hands as the neosporin works on their poor little tails she chewed. Then I put then in the pot. They are beautiful critters. Google Calfornia Legless Lizards. Silvery with blue and purple markings along their backs. They look like tiny snakes but they are really lizards. Anyway...they are in the pot where I put my cyrstals. Not only do they get the energy from the crystals, the crystals get their zap of earth energy.

I'm off to bed. It has been a pleasure meeting you DA. I will see you again soon, I'm sure.

G'night.
Old 21-10-2011, 02:16 PM
Deactivated Account

Good morning Enola !

oh my ! 3 dogs and a cat who thinks she's a dog ! I would say your crystals are well protected in your yard. About your putting them on top of your swing, sounds like I wasn't the only one worrying about crystals outside . Good idea !

Legless lizards, sounds like your crytals have beautifully colored guardians to watch over them.

A pleasure to meet you too Enola.

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 21-10-2011, 09:04 PM
Enola

Good morning, sweet DA! I am only here for a moment, but wanted to tell you that my crystals are now in the Lizard pot, lol. I will fetch them out tomorrow, then put them with the other crystals so they can have a nice chat about their adventures in the earth.

I will be back later tonight. I am eager to read more threads and meet the folks here.
Old 21-10-2011, 09:07 PM
Deactivated Account

Cool, thanks for the update ! Catch you later

Expect Miracles !