Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 15-01-2013, 01:07 PM
Absolutetrip

Finished a Selenite Athame

I have been working with crystals and stones for quite some time. Recently I was urged to get the equipment and start cutting and shaping rocks and crystals.
Just finished this Athame yesterday. I was asked by a friend if I could make one and I said yeah sure. It is for working with the aura releasing blocked negative energies and opening doors. Signifies cutting away the negative dark to let the light in to heal. That is my intention for it as I made it. It resonates with a intense vibration.
Here is a pic along with a stick of raw selenite that is being worked right now into a fantasy type knife for directing healing energy much like a crystal point.
Peace and light,
Old 15-01-2013, 03:25 PM
Guide

wow thats awesome can it really cut things?
Old 16-01-2013, 03:53 AM
Pathfinder

That's definitely an interesting way of using crystals! I would've never thought of it. You're very talented at shaping it, too. If I tried, it'd be an absolute mess haha. You should post pictures when the fantasy type knife is done, I'd love to see how it comes out.
Old 16-01-2013, 06:28 AM
Master
It's really nice. I have some Selenite logs I wish I could cut into knives and daggers similar to this.
Old 16-01-2013, 07:09 AM
Likes2Read

That came out great!

What did you use to carve the stone?
Old 16-01-2013, 12:49 PM
Master
Well done, it has a very nice profile. I can see it helping the visualizations for cord cutting after healings
Old 16-01-2013, 12:52 PM
Absolutetrip

Hi All,
Thanks for the complements. To answer the first question it could cut physical stuff if it had a sharp edge. But it cuts cords and dark spots out of the aura in 1 swipe. It will direct intention which could cut if used improperly.

I have been buying Lapidary equipment for some time to cut crystals for this healing chamber I have building that was given to me by the ascended masters. But you can cut selenite on a regular belt sander or even carve it with a good stout knife, sand it with sand paper and polish on a buffing wheel. It is pretty easy to work.

Here is a few more I have been working on.
A larger dagger style athame, the piece of selenite had a lot of pith in it and was not as clear as the first knife.

And a tree of life sacred geometry inspired spire.

Thank you
Peace and light
Old 16-01-2013, 06:27 PM
Likes2Read

I know Selenite is a soft stone, but I have never tried to reshape it. How easy or hard is Selenite to work with? Is it prone to fracture? Or is it OK as long as you are working with the grain and moving in the direction of its fibers?
Old 18-01-2013, 04:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolutetrip
Hi All,
Thanks for the complements. To answer the first question it could cut physical stuff if it had a sharp edge. But it cuts cords and dark spots out of the aura in 1 swipe. It will direct intention which could cut if used improperly.

I have been buying Lapidary equipment for some time to cut crystals for this healing chamber I have building that was given to me by the ascended masters. But you can cut selenite on a regular belt sander or even carve it with a good stout knife, sand it with sand paper and polish on a buffing wheel. It is pretty easy to work.

Here is a few more I have been working on.
A larger dagger style athame, the piece of selenite had a lot of pith in it and was not as clear as the first knife.

And a tree of life sacred geometry inspired spire.

Thank you
Peace and light

I desperately need one of these. I actually had a dark entity sewing into parts of my legs earlier. Well I am guessing it was dark, everytime I was able to hear it and not just feel it it was making this choking sound for some reason. I managed at one point to form my hand into a ball of light and tried to smash it into the entity's head. I was able to see a dark cloudy thing under me when I was in the RTZ and it moved back further under me and I could not push the light on it's face it was getting pushed away like magnestism. No matter how hard I pushed I couldn't push the light into the entity. I am pretty sure I have attachments on my root chakra and they are using it for energy, I just need to find a way to clear the attachments. On a recent projection a nice asian guy who saved me from an astral bully told me that I was unbalanced and I am guessing that is what he meant. My top chakras are incredibly powerful but my root chakra is very clogged and I am pretty sure it has attachments. If I was to mail you one of my Selenite pieces and paid for shipping back to me how much would you charge for the labor?
Old 18-01-2013, 06:28 AM
Master
Or I could buy a Selenite log and send it to you and then pay for shipping back to me. How much would you charge for the labor because I seriously would love to get my hands on one of these, my subtle body would as well.