Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 10-04-2012, 12:36 PM
Master
Hi Dream Angel :)

I tend to choose crystals by those which I energetically connect with (feel energy within a chakra area, brow/root etc). So there's not much difference between those that I choose during the day or for at night.

When I first started with crystals I found an Chevron Amethyst pendant which was left through the family, so I mainly wore that, along with a grid of tumbles around my bed too. Unfortunately I didn't think of a dream journal at the time. It always got me up early. Good for lucid dreaming, before the birds start singing :)

Snow Monkey
Old 11-04-2012, 12:54 AM
Guide
I was thinking about what I wrote yesterday about cleansing crystals. There are different ways to cleanse each type of crystal, and I forgot to mention that. For instance, rose quartz needs rose water. Moonstone needs the moonlight (obvious I suppose ;)...).

It depends also on where the crystal originated from. If it's a water crystal, it's best cleansed under cold running water (like a waterfall or stream). A lot of crystals really love sunlight, and what's great about sunlight is it feeds energy into the crystal and purifies it's energies.

She was unstoppable. Not because she did not have failures or doubts, but because she continued on despite them. -Beau Taplin
Old 12-04-2012, 11:41 PM
drake

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReason
I was thinking about what I wrote yesterday about cleansing crystals. There are different ways to cleanse each type of crystal, and I forgot to mention that. For instance, rose quartz needs rose water. Moonstone needs the moonlight (obvious I suppose ;)...).

It depends also on where the crystal originated from. If it's a water crystal, it's best cleansed under cold running water (like a waterfall or stream). A lot of crystals really love sunlight, and what's great about sunlight is it feeds energy into the crystal and purifies it's energies.

cool. I wonder if people get cleansed by different things too (water, sunlight,etc..) based on their personal energies like the crystals do. Thanks for sharing!
Old 16-04-2012, 08:31 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by drake
cool. I wonder if people get cleansed by different things too (water, sunlight,etc..) based on their personal energies like the crystals do. Thanks for sharing!

That's an interesting way to look at it...I don't know! Maybe!

She was unstoppable. Not because she did not have failures or doubts, but because she continued on despite them. -Beau Taplin
Old 19-04-2012, 09:00 PM
Rhodes

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReason
I did purposely choose the amethyst cave and the labradorite. They are both protection and purification crystals - perfect for beside where you sleep. The clear quartz is for the clearing/protection and can aid in remembering dreams. The rose quartz I chose because it's a loving, motherly energy, which really works well for me - it's comforting. The smoky quartz transmutes negative energies and is a great manifesting & inspirational crystal.

The crystals I believe amplify my dreams because of the energy they put off. They also help open the third eye. All of these factors would help remember dreams because it's clearing clutter and making things more vivid.

What I meant by "clearing the night before" was indicating that when I have bad dreams or negative energies in the night, I did not do a good clearing of the room the night before. I always clear the room of negative energies before I sleep and fill the room with light.

It's also important to "clear" your crystals every once in a while by running cold water on them and setting them on a window ledge to soak up sun light. This restores their energy. Crystals really should be nurtured and cherished. But it just depends the purpose you have them for.

I purchased a clear crystal pendant from a Wicca goods merchant on the internet and was told to place this into the freezer for 3 days to clear it and then take it out and sleep with it for 3 days or so to charge it to myself. When I did this I wasn't drawn but repelled so much so it sits in my rune box until I can get why it failed. My question is with pendants that have a crystal be done this same way?
Old 19-04-2012, 09:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodes
I purchased a clear crystal pendant from a Wicca goods merchant on the internet and was told to place this into the freezer for 3 days to clear it and then take it out and sleep with it for 3 days or so to charge it to myself. When I did this I wasn't drawn but repelled so much so it sits in my rune box until I can get why it failed. My question is with pendants that have a crystal be done this same way?

Wash it under tap water with the intent of cleansing it . X

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 19-04-2012, 10:26 PM
Seeker
I sleep with my crystals to enhance and remember my dreams. As for choosing a stone, i am very attached to my fluorite and jasper (i wear them daily) and they seem to make me dream a lot more than usual! i ve tried sleeping with other stones (Quartz, Rose Quartz and Amethyst) but i dont sleep as well :(
Old 20-04-2012, 12:38 PM
alycia

It depends on what it is I want to dream of overnight, accomplish, or attract. I often sleep with my amethyst. Lately, I've slept with that combined with the clear quartz crystal and turquoise. At other times, I've had the amethyst, green jade, and rose quartz.

With the latest combination, I have dreams that feel like I'm back in time or meeting people I knew in other lives. Sometimes it feels more like I'm meeting teachers overnight and being taught. Never a dull moment. lol