Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 01-04-2015, 09:50 AM
nyamand

is this the beginnings of AP?

I wrote this down at the time and it has happened several times, after googling more I stumbled across AP and am beginning to wonder if I am experiencing some form of sleep paralasis?

A couple things though, when it happens I have no visuals apart from hayzy cloudy stillness if that makes sense, I can open my eyes and remain in the state as well as move my limbs ( only direct movements like up and down if I do more the feeling slips away )

Any ways this is what I wrote down, I'm not particularly clued up on astral projection an wondered if I should follow this new path if it is where I have been pointed towards?

Quote:
To start off I'm more of on a YouTube / google spiritual journey, learning all I can of what feels right to me. Of course i have seen and read a lot that doesn't feel right and so I move on 99% of the time I stumble across linking information that fills a void and leads me further down the metaphorical rabbit hole.

Anyways journeys and paths are personal and what I seek is a better understanding of consciousness / awakening / peace etc..

Lately during deep concentration or what I gather is meditation while searching with in i have been experiencing something I cannot explain or understand and need to reach out to others on the path for some form of explanation.

It starts off with the feeling of increased gravity in my mouth and spreads to my face, now when I say increased gravity I mean an unbelievably heavy feeling, not quite numbness I'm fully aware of the body it is literally like someone is stood over me pushing down I feel the skin squashing down, almost like when you have a completely dead arm but you can move it?

I don't feel afraid in fully aware that I can stop it at any point but I don't want to ( I have opened my eyes looked around moved and I know I'm fine ) yet I feel like I'm under an extreme gravity increase I'm literally being pushed through the ground from above.

It has been spreading throughout my body and I feel like well at the time I thought I was a wire frame I knew the outlines of my body but there is no difference between outside or inside just empty crushing gravity.

I really do not know how to explain it further, I'm not afraid and quite enjoy it and know it can stop whenever I want, I have been trying to push it further and further as in letting the gravity build and build but I honestly am at a loss I have not come across this before while reading and have even started thinking is this just mind tricks yet feel so real.
Old 01-04-2015, 11:04 AM
L plate

Hi Nyamand,thanks for your story,focus your breath,observe and keep us all posted.juls
Old 02-04-2015, 04:14 AM
Knower
nyamand, #1, re: "is this the beginnings of AP? I wrote this down at the time and it has happened several times, after googling more I stumbled across AP and am beginning to wonder if I am experiencing some form of sleep paralasis? A couple things though, when it happens I have no visuals apart from hayzy cloudy stillness if that makes sense, I can open my eyes and remain in the state as well as move my limbs (only direct movements like up and down if I do more the feeling slips away) Any ways this is what I wrote down, I'm not particularly clued up on astral projection an wondered if I should follow this new path if it is where I have been pointed towards?"

IMO, the experiences you just described could mean your basic psyhic talent may be astral projection, but they could also mean you'll end up doing things like practicing telepathy and doing psychic readings for people or doing channeling and contacting disembodied spirits. So I suggest that when you achieve the state you described above, that you should visualize yourself doing these other psychic activities and see what happens.