Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 11-03-2015, 01:32 AM
Master

As I remember from Monroe's book , he in Hyannis Port, MA and did not know that the pres. was in town . He went out of body and met the guards by accdent . On area 51 guards , I got in a discussion with Erin Pavlina when the Pavlina forum was up on guards there . I guess the gov. knows about the astral relm .
Old 11-03-2015, 01:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderlusterer
1) How do I avoid "zones" with astral polices?
I have been on hundreds of OBEs to hundreds of locations and have never encountered any 'astral police'. I'm not saying they don't exist anywhere, but can say they are not common.

Quote:
2) In realising that i'm in a suspicious plane where I might encounter something nasty, how do I move to a different plane before anything actually happens?
There are potentially 'nasty' things anywhere one goes. Like on Earth, if the place looks dangerous, it is more likely to be so, trust your intuition. Just like encountering an animal, most will just leave you alone if you don't provoke them. The next option is to use the same method you used to encounter them but in the opposite direction (i.e. back up and go elsewhere). If you are concerned about it, work on learning to fly or teleport.

Quote:
Do I just try raising my vibrations?
Raising vibration quickly enough to do any good is not easy to do especially in a danger situation (but would work).

Quote:
While on that topic, is it really that easy to go from this 3D plane right out of OBE to another plane?
yes, easy. Mostly has to do with intent. Though you won't get very 'far' if you don't learn some other method of travel than walking.

Quote:
3) This is more trivial.. But i haven't yet found anyone talking about this... Do your clothes stay on when you leave the body?
The 'body' you use for traveling is constructed. People generally construct bodies appropriate for going out of the house. This means you will be clad in something that you might typically wear when leaving the house. Most people that do 'astral travel' do so while sleeping; they do not arrive in their PJs.

[advanced] as you are constructing this body, you can choose any form you want
Old 11-03-2015, 10:25 AM
anotherindigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
As I remember from Monroe's book , he in Hyannis Port, MA and did not know that the pres. was in town . He went out of body and met the guards by accdent . On area 51 guards , I got in a discussion with Erin Pavlina when the Pavlina forum was up on guards there . I guess the gov. knows about the astral relm .

Yes definetly, there is someone called Joseph McMoneagle, he is on Youtube and has several books, he had done remote viewing for the Army (I believe) and the project Stargate (I don't know if proven, but must be true. But it's no secret because he talks freely about it, very freely), and this is even more complicated than ap. So they know definetly
E: he was on the media too, and once he solved a test where he should find a woman's location, the pcture and sounds and all that what he described was identical
Old 12-03-2015, 12:03 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
[advanced] as you are constructing this body, you can choose any form you want
first I loved your response to the questions but I have one of my own that builds on this. If you can construct your own form, then might the perception of entities and places be ones that reflect your own ability to perceive or symbolize something some how? Example: police are a societal representation of the system and or the enforcement of order. Could this then mean you perceive lawful entities as astral police?
Old 12-03-2015, 12:10 AM
wanderlusterer

Lifensoul aww shucks haha

Well.. Looks like i'll just be careful but not worry too much, end the ap if anything bad happens. Im just more worried about beings grabbing my hands and doing the reading thing.. Though if ive ever accidentally APed before then thats probably too late to worry about?

Seems to be a slight ways off into the future though, I couldnt even get to the vibration stage last night.. Tried 5 times too.. :( and hey guys, i think i might have experienced "lucifer". I was calling on angels and guides to surround me with protection (i try to do that before AP) and i kept getting thoughts of (small) low vibration things that have happened.. Might be the reason i subconsciously decided it wasnt a good night for AP haha. Wasnt a scary devil experience more like.. *** man, of all the 7billion people to bug tonight
Has that ever happened to anyone?
Old 12-03-2015, 12:12 AM
wanderlusterer

Lifensoul aww shucks haha

Well.. Looks like i'll just be careful but not worry too much, end the ap if anything bad happens. Im just more worried about beings grabbing my hands and doing the reading thing.. Though if ive ever accidentally APed before then thats probably too late to worry about?

Seems to be a slight ways off into the future though, I couldnt even get to the vibration stage last night.. Tried 5 times too.. :( and hey guys, i think i might have experienced "lucifer". I was calling on angels and guides to surround me and tried raising my protection, visualising white light and all (i try to do that before AP) and i kept getting thoughts of (small) low vibration things that have happened.. Might be the reason i subconsciously decided it wasnt a good night for AP haha. Wasnt a scary devil experience more like.. *** man, of all the 7billion people to bug tonight
Has that ever happened to anyone?
Old 12-03-2015, 03:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaimi
first I loved your response to the questions but I have one of my own that builds on this. If you can construct your own form, then might the perception of entities and places be ones that reflect your own ability to perceive or symbolize something some how? Example: police are a societal representation of the system and or the enforcement of order. Could this then mean you perceive lawful entities as astral police?
I just want to be clear that construction includes an actualization of form. Yes, one can make an avatar to represent something more conceptual. Your 'body' is a representation of your societal role in this place. Different 'places' (dimensions) seem to have different limits on how easily you can just create stuff, especially if that stuff is not 'you'.

[advanced] Unlike in astral projection, in some OBE forms like Phasing, one does not automatically project an avatar for yourself. Basically you are a point of awareness. It is possible using energy to create a form (body) once you 'arrive' somewhere.
Old 12-03-2015, 05:32 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
I just want to be clear that construction includes an actualization of form. Yes, one can make an avatar to represent something more conceptual. Your 'body' is a representation of your societal role in this place. Different 'places' (dimensions) seem to have different limits on how easily you can just create stuff, especially if that stuff is not 'you'.

[advanced] Unlike in astral projection, in some OBE forms like Phasing, one does not automatically project an avatar for yourself. Basically you are a point of awareness. It is possible using energy to create a form (body) once you 'arrive' somewhere.

Cool. Thats interesting thank you for the response.
Old 12-03-2015, 01:45 PM
Master
Quote:
1) How do I avoid "zones" with astral polices?
Impossible. They are always with you, watching you and record everything in their little notebooks.

Ever heard of the 'Akashic records'. Our every action, decision and thought is recorded anyway. These 'police' take down notes as well.

i agree that they exist. i have seen them monitoring my every move.

If you don't want the police to monitor you, don't astral travel.
Old 12-03-2015, 07:59 PM
Deactivated Account
For starters, it would seem like you are confusing astral projection with an actual soul exchange. They are two totally different things. Astral projection is getting visions of things going on elsewhere as though you are there seeing things for yourself first hand. To actually travel on a different plane involves actually leaving your body which is something different. I project myself and I am quite certain you can't visit other planes while simply projecting. I do not have control over where I project to. I doubt you do either.

As for "astral police," as you put it, I have not heard of such a term. I do know that law enforcement can travel in spirit anywhere they want to by doing soul exchanges with other spirits. Aside from law enforcement, there are ascended beings in spirit who can do the same exact thing....i.e.......travel in spirit wherever they want in order to help people. These sound like light beings which would imply that surrounding yourself with light as if you intend to "protect" yourself is not necessary because with ascended beings, they are made up of good energy so why would you want to? IMO, that just sounds like you would have something to hide if you did. If you are a light being, I would imagine their presence is welcome, and not abhorrent. But that's just me. And whether or not an entity is a genuine police officer on the earth plane, or in spirit with an air of authority..........it would seem as though they have a mutual path which is to look out for the well-being of others.

When it comes to raising vibrations, I have learned that that is not something we actually have any control over. It increases with time as we evolve spiritually and not something we can speed up ourselves.
"The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be."

-Anne Frank