Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 12-07-2017, 08:43 PM
Master
GRATITUDE TODAY

This post is for stating what we are grateful for each day.

What are you grateful for this day? What is alive inside you?
Old 12-07-2017, 08:46 PM
Master
Today I'm grateful for the fearless spontaneity leading to slipping up behind a unsuspecting friend and licking his head from the back of the crown to the front. His look of utter shock caused much laughter for many and maybe the most playful fun mischievous moment of this whole day!
I'm thankful for mischievousness!
Old 12-07-2017, 08:52 PM
Badcopyinc

I'm grateful for Nikolai Tesla and Willis Carrier today.

Willis Carrier invented Air conditioning. and Tesla Alternating current to run the air conditioning.

they both kept me cool today!
Old 13-07-2017, 03:30 PM
Master
Great Gratitude's Badcopy inc! (a friend and I toasted Tesla Monday with Absenthe - it was his Birthday)

Today I'm grateful for the incredible heart opening last as I finally chose to participate in Sacred Theater. Still feeling the after-affects this morning!
Old 13-07-2017, 05:37 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Great Gratitude's Badcopy inc! (a friend and I toasted Tesla Monday with Absenthe - it was his Birthday)

Today I'm grateful for the incredible heart opening last as I finally chose to participate in Sacred Theater. Still feeling the after-affects this morning!

Today because of your comment I'm grateful to einstein.
He taught me that by way of his daily actions of being grateful for everything he interacted with he proclaimed thanks to those that developed invented and manufactured everything. Everyday.
Old 14-07-2017, 11:09 PM
Master
Ah thank you badcopyinc, you help me pay more attention and feel gratitude for the many appliances around me which make life so much easier!

Today I am grateful for dawn walks and full client days, helping people come into alignment with their health, Highest Good, Purpose and Spirit. It feels a Blessed Day to be on Earth!
Old 15-07-2017, 02:12 AM
Master
Today I am grateful for my family and friends who make every day worth the effort.

Also am grateful for my newfound enjoyment of gardening, been wanting greatly to start planting and caring for plants for quite a while. This place has brought about many a good thing indeed, a long time coming.

Thank you for the inspiring thread. :)
Old 15-07-2017, 02:28 AM
Deactivated Account

Ocean air. Its very therapeutic and healing
Today, I was grateful to share my breath with the sea
Old 15-07-2017, 09:10 PM
Master
Beautiful Gratitude's Clover and SaterineInPluto! It's amazing when we focus and bring gratitude to things in our daily lives how we then discover even more to be grateful for!

Today I'm grateful for cloudy skies and cooler temperatures and the first harvests from the Garden. It's such a perfect day!
Old 16-07-2017, 03:03 AM
Suspended
I'm grateful for energy today. Without it, I wouldn't be here. I wouldnt feel love from others. I love energy and feelings sensations emotions etc. They make me human and they make me feel alive.