Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 16-08-2014, 04:30 AM
NightPrincess

Animals care more than people

Hi there,

I've had two NDE's. On both of them, I've felt myself outside my body and needing to go out through an open window. Outside it was pitch black, but warm and perfume scented. Then I met my dogs who passed away. They brought me back and I sat up in bed. I was ill on these occasions and the NDE's took place years apart.

I always meet animals and darkness. Most people experience meeting other human beings or seeing light. What does this mean?

I also have social anxiety and difficulty getting on with people. I find relationships problematic, and for that reason have no close friends, family members or partners. I'm pretty much a loner and recluse. I only have my LO's who do love me but I find motherhood challanging and not as easy as everyone else. Other people are surrounded by other family friends, but I'm not.

I'm missing out on things too. I wonder if people on the other side all hate me. I've been excluded from activities, never invited, not thought of in a positive way and got a bad reputation. I can't change how I am. I wonder if I've got learning difficulties as I struggle with numbers.

Sorry it's so long but my question is are animals the only ones who love me?
Old 16-08-2014, 05:53 AM
Caleb

Angel1

Hello. I love you!

Of course you are loved! Loved by others than your beloved furry friends. Loved by your Creator-Source. Loved by your spirit guides, and you are even loved by everyone you encounter (to the degree that they love themselves, that is). For this is how it works. It is about self-love, which is self-appreciation. Same power.

The more love we give, give ourselves and others, the more we receive. However, the Creator already loves us 100%, 24/7, but our human beliefs often get in the way of us feeling totally loved, you see.

My friend, know that any behavior can be changed for the better. The first step is always one of choosing to be honestly open with oneself, with one's state of mind/attitude/beliefs and desires.

First: Honor yourself. Honor your current state of affairs. See clearly where you have been resisting life, fearing uncertainty, the "unknown" to any degree, and immediately let this energy of resistance go. Give it to your "Higher Self," happily offer it (any thought/feeling of fear, uncertainty and resistance) to the Creator, and it will immediately begin to be transmuted, transformed within you, to a higher vibration of confidence....yet you would need to relax and allow this to occur according to a higher order of timing. This is a practice that, like anything, becomes easier and easier the more you faithfully put energy into it, and the more passionate and excited you become as you envision your well-being, the more energized you become, which means that the more love you will be allowing to flow through you.

---

The living as a "hermit" stage comes and goes...it is a phase...do not be so concerned about that. It serves it purpose for the time being, you see. You are discovering yourself...deep knowledge and wisdom...without many "worldly distractions," which is good thing for this time period for you. And it, too, is passing, changing, morphing into a new life expression...according to the rate and vibration that you are allowing your current self-perspective to change. You are learning not to resist any change. We are all learning this soul lesson on Earth, this lesson of non-resistance to the natural, inner karmic flow of change, of energy...

---

The connection with animals and darkness is directly connected with your "subconscious" beliefs/desires, is all. NDEs/OOBEs are very unique to each person, even though there are often many similarities among the majority of them. You generally have a deep appreciation for mystery/the "unknown"/the occult knowledge, so to speak. Your dogs, symbols of loving devotion, are like the Egyptian jackals, faithful guardians of the "Spirit World." You share a very strong bond with the devotional path as well ("bhakti," as it is called in India), especially in relation to, as you know, certain animal species, as well as to symbolism/aspects relating to the night. So-called "secret knowledge" relating to metaphysics and healing is something that I feel would be very natural for you to discover through meditation, etc.

Good News: You actually have a high level of courage, strength and wisdom in handling "dark" issues...as I perceive it. You have strong connections to "mystery school" teachings, pagan lifetimes/experiences, which are intimately part of your current incarnation in some areas.

Time for me to go now. Forgive yourself, more and more. Be easier on yourself. You are wonderful. Thank you for sharing your wonderful Self. Blessings.
Old 16-08-2014, 04:09 PM
NightPrincess

Thank you Caleb for the warm lovely reply. It's made a lot of sense.
Old 16-08-2014, 06:15 PM
Experiencer
Wow Caleb! I don't think you could have explained it better! Your insight is completely spot on :-)

A man who has not passed through the inferno of his passions has not overcome them.

-- Carl Jung
Old 16-08-2014, 10:22 PM
Administrator
I have had three NDE all were meeting my grandmother in the beautiful meadow full of flowers. and her telling me I had to go back as I had more work to see too. as you suffer from anxiety it would be easier for you you to meet your pets. animals give unconditional love, so you connect to them better.

Namaste