Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 17-12-2018, 06:02 PM
Thumbs up This is one great youtube...many other Universal Laws!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEr-90Cpj_Q

I'm only on #8 of 50 Universal Laws...this is an excellent you tube...
If I hear 5 minutes a day I will have learned a lot!
Wanted to share with my buddies here.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 07-02-2019, 05:04 PM
Knower

I want to revive this particular thread as I find it's a good summary of all the teachings I've come across and I wanted something like this two years ago. I'm up to #30 but plan to listen on repeat so I can internalise this. Thank you, Miss Hepburn
Old 12-02-2019, 07:28 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Cool! Thanks for the share. It is always much easier to watch a video to learn.
Old 13-02-2019, 03:24 PM
Thumbs up

Well... for those of you that are able to have their laptop or whatever right at
their bedside like I can....this is my favorite youtube ever...

Listen to this ....11 hours straight!

Dr. Joseph Murphy-Miracle Power

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcLwFZXKnEo

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-02-2019, 10:22 AM
Knower

Thank you for sharing this, Miss Hepburn

I have Joseph Murphy's 'The Power of Your Subconscious Mind' in my Kindle, yet, until now, that and all my Law of Attraction ebooks have been sitting there.

I got to where I am through manifestation and now I'd like to expand from where I am - move overseas, start my own business, buy land and a cute cottage. So, it's awesome to have something new to listen to.

I had a good listen then ended up taking a nap with it still on, my dream incorporated what was being said into it so it was quite vivid

I also like the part where you prayer/affirm/visualise what you want every day before sleep until you have that feeling of peace, like the work on your behalf is done and then you let it go. That's actually a step mentioned in 'How to make ESP work for you' Harold Sherman but I have no use for telepathy so that is an awesome alternative to apply and experience

Heal yourself and you heal the world

~
Old 14-02-2019, 03:46 PM
taurus!

Old 20-02-2019, 05:16 AM
Seeker

Thank you for sharing this! Great link!
Old 20-02-2019, 02:01 PM
Suspended
Guide
Thanks taking a listen to it now. :)
Old 20-02-2019, 02:18 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEr-90Cpj_Q

I'm only on #8 of 50 Universal Laws...this is an excellent you tube...
If I hear 5 minutes a day I will have learned a lot!
Wanted to share with my buddies here.

Thank you for sharing Miss Hepburn

This is one of my favourite topics. I have read and do receive a lot of insight pertaining to the universal laws and I think upon these laws as a bible of sorts. I hope that I can learn to apply these laws to my everyday life indefinitely over time as they exist to support and guide ones experience positively and are designed to be applicable at every level of growth.

Such good value!
Old 20-02-2019, 03:04 PM
Angel1

So glad you all are seeing what I see in either or both of these links!!
I have ordered 3-4 of Joseph Murphy's books to bring along with me as
I wait in offices.
I'm more of a reader...I love underlining and reading things over and
over to really absorb and ponder a sentence.
Funny, in 2019...I feel I should explain that concept...LOLOLOLOL...
imagine no earphones!